Everybody Love Everybody Giveaways are Looking for New Members

Our 5th Yr Anniversary is on January 23, 2018 :D -

3rd Bday Party Here
4th Bday Party Here

You can check our group page. There you can find our group rules. and if you'd like to join, leave a reply here, then consider joining us in our Group Chat steam://friends/joinchat/103582791433962035 which will be public for the duration of recruiting.

Goal - 65 Members

Current - 51 Members

Recruiting - Adding 14 more!! :D :D

Recent Open/Ended Giveaways

For those who are looking to join. Our minimum requirements include:

• Baseline Level 6 or higher
  • Donating a nonbundle game to the group within the first 72 hours of joining so we do not presume you are mooching
  • We like active people. But not a requirement as long as rules in regards to ratio and giveaways are followed

Our group's page is here
Take a look at the rules and new member guidelines.
**Our group chat is open to those interested in joining, but please post on this topic first

Thanks,
PunasaurusRex
Note: Do Not ADD Punasaurus. Leave a post of interest here. Then join in steam chat.

Please note:
We do not require or expect people to be active 24-7. We just like to see our members be friends and less as strangers. :D
Please note: Your giveaway need to be available for all parties to enter. AKA Region Free. Or able to buy the winner a copy of a game that he/she is able to redeem.

Some Interesting Facts:

• 4000 Successful Giveaways since group was started Jan. 23, 2013

• Giveaways from Bioshock Infinite to Bastion to Call of Duty to Gunpoint etc

• Crazee - he's just a crazy brit

• BigZGod - call him Zod

• Spydrebyte - he doesn't actually bite

Some Past Events:
Cannon Brawl Tournament with Developers
Scourge Outbreak - Multigroup event
Multi-Group CS:GO event
Streaming with Aerena Developer/Designers

Just Completed:
3rd Secret Santa Event - 23 of our members participated
ELE 4th Birthday - Group 1 v Group 2 Event

Coming Soon:
TBD

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

bump!

6 years ago

Bump for an awesome group <3

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

Bumpety-bump

6 years ago

New Month
New Giveaways
Looking for New Members

:D

6 years ago

bump

6 years ago

See giveaway for XCOM 2 DLC Oh Yeah!
See level 6 requirement to join Oh No!
Someday...

6 years ago

Want to join, is that possible?

6 years ago

hello hasas1n

i reviewed your profile

i see you have some nonbundles, of some games that are common. I have concern you would have difficulty finding giveaways taht would work in this group. If you think you could keep up with the quality - knowing most giveawys have 3 entries despite being new and uncommonly owned games, i could discuss a probation period in joining the group.

[here is a list of giveaways'(https://www.steamgifts.com/group/m0ENm/everybodyleg) you can check recent giveaways like planet coaster with only 2 entries, Tyranny with 1 entry. Mafia III failing.

• Puna
6 years ago

hi, i was enroll in last ELLE celebrate event,
and now if have a chance i want to join group too
thk in advance

6 years ago

hello gameggorder

its ELE not ELLE.

i reviewed your profile

i see you have some nonbundles, of some games that are common. they look like they were a good number of humble bta / monthlies. Which do not work well in the group. I have concern you would have difficulty finding giveaways taht would work in this group. If you think you could keep up with the quality - i would be happy to review your profile in the future if you are able to expand the types of nonbundle giveaways.

[here is a list of giveaways'(https://www.steamgifts.com/group/m0ENm/everybodyleg) you can check recent giveaways like planet coaster with only 2 entries, Tyranny with 1 entry. Mafia III failing. - This would be what I am referring to in regards to quality.

• Puna
6 years ago

thks for consideration. i will keep your suggest for future my giveaway. thks

6 years ago

In these 7 months you entered in 2 of my groups and you have made some nice gifts kenshi, injustice 2, white noise2, lego marvel super heroes 2 deluxe edition, slay the spire, prey etc
If you are still interested, I can provide a +1
Obviously you will have to commit yourself

5 years ago

thanks you for supporting and guide me. at current stage i found that i am satisfied with current group when compare with the time i have.

5 years ago

ok ;)

5 years ago

bump!

6 years ago

Hello. I would be interested in joining the group.

6 years ago

+1 for spacepower, it's a good member in other my group

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

hello spacepower

i reviewed your profile

my concern would be that most your nonbundle giveaways are humble bundle. these type of giveaways do not work in the group.
Skull18 gave you a positive.
i would be willing to add you under a probation period if interested. i would take a second to review the type of giveaways our group post and enter. as this quality /expectation could be a big jump up for people only positing hib monthly / bta.
[here is a list of giveaways'(https://www.steamgifts.com/group/m0ENm/everybodyleg) you can check recent giveaways like planet coaster with only 2 entries, Tyranny with 1 entry. Mafia III failing.

• Puna
6 years ago

Hi Puna,

yes i know its not easy to find the right game(s) for the group but i want do my best :)

yes i m interested.

6 years ago

I will add you later today to chat then
About joining / probationary period as mentioned above

6 years ago

i sent a friend invite, if on at the same time when im free we can chat

6 years ago

i would like to join group

6 years ago

This is a fake Skull :D
I joke ;)

6 years ago

why are you using my profile photo
Doesnt matter :)

6 years ago

I would like to be considered for the group (I am aware I haven't hit level 6 yet, but I should be there by tomorrow).

6 years ago

congrats on making lvl 6 soon nopzor

i have reviewed your profile
i have a lot of concern in regards to finding giveaways in our group
Giveaway given have been bundles
Giveaways that appear nonbundle - have been in humble bundel bta and monthlies with 1 or 2 from cheap steam sale like fallout 3.
I cannot extend an invite to you at this time

here is a list of giveaways'(https://www.steamgifts.com/group/m0ENm/everybodyleg) you can check recent giveaways like planet coaster with only 2 entries, Tyranny with 1 entry. Mafia III failing.
the group are looking for members who can keep up with the quality of the group with the knowledge they may not get CV for their giveaways on SG (since <5 entries on average)

you are welcome to reapply in the future if you can expand your nongiveaway to include uncommon gifts and non-humble bundle

thanks for you interest

• Puna
6 years ago

Very understandable, the only argument I could make is that my past giveaways don't reflect my current financial situation. Also, I am very unlikely to create giveaways for uncommon or non-humble within the groups I am currently in (mostly bundle groups) and therefore unless I enter a similar group to this one will most likely never meet the criteria. Thanks for the consideration, have a good rest of your day. :D

6 years ago

true its a valid point. the past doesnt necessarily reflect the present.
but the past is all i have to go on to see if a person is a good fit / can the group trust this new person to reach the expectations of the members currently.

if there is a member of the group i trust who can vouch your ability to make giveaways and be able to meet the groups expectations in terms of basic requirement but the quality of giveaways to gain entries
i would be willing to try you out in the group with a probation period as i am another person who had a history similar to yours, but had a member but in some kind words from previous group they were in.

• puna
6 years ago

To be perfectly honest, having been away for a decent amount of time from SteamGifts I'm not entirely sure if there any members out of the group that remember me really well (dragnor will probably remember me, I used to be a mod in one of his groups) and I've also interacted with people like Daerphen, bron99, Emma Stoned, PppnRppp, etc. in the past in other groups (Touhou Giveaways mainly). Don't think I really have anyone that could vouch for me at this moment in time, so I suppose I'll just see if I'll meet the expectations in the future, and if not, I appreciate the consideration so far. :)

6 years ago

I would like to be considered for your group. Thanks

6 years ago

thank you for the interest wawilojr

i have reviewed your profile
and from my review there appears to be very minimal nonbundles compared to bundle
and what nonbundles there are, appear common humble bundle bta / monthly giveaways.

i cannot extend an invite to you at this time
however, you are welcome to reapply in the future if you can expand the type of nonbundle giveaways made that include uncommon and new giveaways (i do not expect anyone to post triple AAAs, but looking for people who can expand and try new types of games besides the common 80% off games, common 75% off AAA games, humble bundle monthlies / bta)

here is a list of giveaways you can check recent giveaways like planet coaster with only 2 entries, Tyranny with 1 entry. Mafia III failing. the group are looking for members who can keep up with the quality of the group with the knowledge they may not get CV for their giveaways on SG (since <5 entries on average)

hope to see you reapply with some of the changes I suggested
good luck

• puna
6 years ago

Ok thanks for the consideration.

6 years ago

Hey :)
I decided to try my luck and ask you if it's possible for me to join your group. 🐱

6 years ago

hello Saikania

i reviewed your profile

i cannot at this time extend an invite to you
the nonbundle you have given have appeared on high discounts from certain sites and would not work in the group..

here is a list of giveaways you can check recent giveaways like planet coaster with only 2 entries, Tyranny with 1 entry. Mafia III failing. the group are looking for members who can keep up with the quality of the group with the knowledge they may not get CV for their giveaways on SG (since <5 entries on average)

if you can improve the types of nonbundle giveaways, i would be happy to review again

Good Luck

6 years ago

Hey PunasaurusRex,

I gave away some unbundled games in the last month, so I decided to try my luck again and ask you again for a group invite.

Much Greetings

6 years ago

hello,
if you are still interested in joining, you can add me to discuss.
another member messaged me about you with a recommendation of adding you to the group, and i would be willing to add you with a probation period.

punasaurusrex

6 years ago

Like to welcome our newest member - SpacePower
:D

6 years ago

Bump!

6 years ago

tuesday bump

6 years ago

It's time for a saturday bump

6 years ago

lies! lies eveerywhere! it's a sunday bump

6 years ago

Wednesday bump?

6 years ago

Wow. I never saw group with giveaways with mostly 0 entries and games like Prey, Shadow of War, Observer getting 1-3 entries. Cool, weird thing you have here. I hope you'll find good people.

6 years ago

Hi! I would be interested in joining the group. Thanks in advance for the eventual consideration.

6 years ago

+1 it's a good member in my group! and italian like me :D

6 years ago

We need more good Italians bump!

6 years ago

unfortunately I don't know others.
Bump

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

Hey Dino.

6 years ago

hello

6 years ago

happy cake day to you :)

6 years ago

I would like to introduce our newest member - Ernesttico

Still looking for more friends :D

6 years ago

Thanks, Puna! :)

6 years ago

Welcome bump :)

6 years ago

Bomp.

6 years ago

Bump looking for new group members
Just a heads up for those who applied before, I have added a probationary trial period to test out members

• Puna
6 years ago

what about me?

6 years ago

hello andynd

I have reviewed your profile with another admin
I cannot provide you an invite due to concern about your the giveaways you have made
though nonbundle, most appear to be multiple copies of the same title - and often on the lower end - 5$ or less,
these would not work well with the quality our members post and feel at this time, you may have a large gap to catch up and difficulty keeping with the groups quality.

thanks for the interest
if your giveaway type changes and would like to reapply be happy to review again

-Puna

6 years ago

i'm not going to giveaway this kind of games in your group -
why all these cheap games i gift should influence on group giveaways?
as a member of the group i will stricktly follow groups rules and policies

6 years ago

all i have to go on is what you have given away in the past
this is the reason i cannot feel confident providing an invite at this time

thanks
-puna

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.