Time for:

200 GIVEAWAYS!!!

Now it's not as EASY as all that however. I've invented a fun little labyrinth so you have to WORK to get the "great" ones. The lowest levels are generally not bad but not the best, and the higher you go, the better the giveaways become.

So in general all you have to do is click on a link and you'll move on to the next one. Simple!

Except it would be if I didn't make completely random paths.....

So just go as far as you can! This will last for 2 weeks, so take your time (but don't take too long).

There are a few "inns" at each area that have are a resting point for conversation so feel free to talk to others there if your feeling tired. I also enjoy reading various posts from people so I also encourage it :3

The ones who see this through to the end will get some very lovely giveaways

I hope you all enjoy the invention and play it!

Please however don't post any links to various random spots HERE or anywhere else. If people want it, they gotta work for it.

If you manage to get to the end level 100, then at prompting, i will create a hall of fame for those who have (if they want).

Don't Post any method regarding how your getting past the labyrinth till the end

If there is an issue/problem regarding a link not being there, please post it on the gib and i'll get it fixed ASAP

There are 2 stopping points requiring you to pass puzzles, so read the instructions then do the puzzle to continue.

If your blacklisted, log out, enter a path, then log back in.

I encourage everyone to leave a nice comment on the gibs as this wouldn't have been possible without the volunteers.

Point out any issues or if you have questions on the gib, or here for me and i'll try to respond ASAP

ENTER THE LABYRINTH

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Meh, Irdra blacklisted me and every 5th GA is theirs.
(Btw, an incognito window is enough, there is no need to sign off)

7 years ago

Same problem, but from another guy :(
Still, i had fun

7 years ago

took over 5 hours to solve everything.... It was an awesome friday at work! half more hour and i can go home for the weekend o/

7 years ago

Finished the puzzle and click trying to copy the message and it disappeared. Is there anyway to get the message back without having to redo the puzzle?

7 years ago

Sadly, there's no way to get the completion message back, you have to restart the puzzle and solve it again. Really, Jigidi?
Apart from solving the puzzle through HTML5 (which you probably did already), I'd suggest to save a screenshot of the completion message when you're done, so in the worst case you would need to input the link manually.

7 years ago

Thanks for the prompt reply. Found a way to get the message back. It appears if one switches back to the flash version and clicks pause, a pop up window will open. Clicking on the comment picture left of the view image button brings the comment box back. This may only work for people that have registered for an account.

7 years ago

Neat trick, I didn't know of that...
I'd rather redo a puzzle from scratch than reinstall Flash Player, but it will be useful for others.

7 years ago*

You could use a flash blocker or the browser's built-in "plug-ins on demand" function depending on which browser you have. The HTML5 link pops up over it after a little.

7 years ago

Oops, looks like we ran out of tasks for this puzzle, try again later!

Kerros, please...
Just how many people are requesting puzzles? I've been trying for two days now, still nothing.

7 years ago

2 days? It just ran out this evening here.

I'll add moar tomorrow :V

7 years ago

Then I guess I was just unlucky, and the new puzzles ended while I wasn't checking... (>_<)

7 years ago

What about the people with issue with the word scramble? We're alphabetical but stuck... for days with no help. Sigh

7 years ago

Thanks for the chance at so many awesome games, dpuble thumbs up for the effort put into it!

7 years ago

Big thank you for everyone who participated in creating these giveaways!

7 years ago

bump!

7 years ago

might be stupid question, but how can we open jijidi HTML5? I read a tip that add &g=5 at the end, but it didn't save the progress to my profile. So I had no choice that have to solve the jijidi at one sitting, and after hours solving, finally I finished the puzzle, but nothing appear @@ What am I suppose to do now? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

7 years ago

Have you figured this issue out?

For anyone else having trouble: If nothing pops up after completing the puzzle, you can press the pause button in the upper right corner, and from there, press the green speech icon beside view image. If you closed the puzzle, just reopen it and press "View", assuming you were logged into a jigidi account and it saved your progress beforehand. I personally never risk HTML5, as it's been buggy on my end. I'd rather take my chances going the safe route~ <3

7 years ago*

You're right but all of them only works on Flash version for me, the HTML5 is totally different, its not even log in my account (can't find anywhere to log in, and I'm already log in on Flash version), and there is no option after finished the puzzle.
Btw so you choose solving this by Flash vesion, the code should show up there right? You can't copy the code on Flash, so did you pass it? Alot of ppl having trouble here because typing always cause error.

View attached image.
7 years ago*

Finally went through everything. This was the best labyrinth until now, not only was it not tedious to go through like the first two the giveaways were much better too.

7 years ago

Thanks, very nice Labyrinth

7 years ago

Thanks for this fun event!

7 years ago

Kerros, I am not the only one with an issue with "puzzle 2"... do you even care? I can understand if you were pissed at my Archi convo but at least help the other people with issue with the WordScramble. Please.

7 years ago

Have you tried using a different browser?

7 years ago

Meh - supposedly you need Firefox. Nvm - just wanted to finish the thing anyway but tired of begging for help at this point.

7 years ago

Seem like we have a lot of problem here, just read your comment on previous page and its a really weird bug, I finished puzzle 2 on Chrome and everything was fine.

7 years ago

I tried Chrome, IE, Firefox and the puzzle is not working on any of them, so the problem is not in the browser.

7 years ago

I've been adding and talking with people, it takes time however (I also added you as well much earlier ago).

7 years ago

Thanks Kerros - sorry this turned out to be such a pain. You definitely put in a ton of work already :-)

7 years ago

Archi convo? o_o

7 years ago

:-D

7 years ago

Wow. Quite the ordeal, but awesome! Thanks!

7 years ago

Just another bump, nothing fancy.

7 years ago

Thank you Kerros and all the contributors for a wonderful event.

However I still stand by my opinion that the background in the jigidi and the length of the code were evil ;)

7 years ago

Bump!

7 years ago

Thank you!

7 years ago

CAN U ADD ME PLZ ON STEAM??? I NEED YOUR HELP

7 years ago

CAN U ADD ME PLZ ON STEAM??? I NEED YOUR HELP

7 years ago

Best GA Game ever :DDDD

Big THX !!!

View attached image.
7 years ago

damn jigidi! still eyes are bleeding :p

7 years ago

Finally in - thanks so much, Kerros!

7 years ago

Hello, Kerros!
There is a problem with the 'Puzzle 2'. I tried three browsers, but could not get any times four characters.
Archi's Anti-Leak gave me a link, the link is loaded games, in which I have to guess the word. These words in my case - it is the month names and their more than four characters. After three correct answers are awarded points and a certificate is issued. If it helps, the link with the game ends with '/421-3/'
Please tell me what I'm doing wrong...
In advance thank you!

7 years ago*

Send me a friend Invite. We'll see if we can figure it out

7 years ago

Thank you for your response! Request sent.
Steam name - ĶŠĢ

7 years ago

Any updates on when more tasks will be added to Puzzle 1?

7 years ago

= out of tasks 3

View attached image.
7 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.