December 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 25th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 1st 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

One Step From Eden

EA Play Pro

• Available only in US, DE, GB, CA, AU, FR, PL, ES, SE, NL, FI, DK, JP, NZ, CZ, IT, BE, NO, AT, HU, BR, IE, RO, PT, CH, MX, GR, SK, EE, LT, CL, BG, HR, LV, IS, AR, SI, CR, PE, CO, LU, MT, UY, CY, PA, EC, SV, GT, DO, BO, TT, HN, VE, JM, PY, NI, KY, BS, BM, CW, AW, GD, BB, LI, HT, AG, KN, LC, SR, GY, SX, BZ, DM, TC, VG, VC
  • This promotion is not available in: CN, RU, KR, SG, ZA, TW, IL, TH, HK, UA, PH, RS, MY, ID, TR, PR, IN, EG, AE, SA, VN, BY, KW, BA, QA, KZ, GU, BH, RE, JE, BN, FO, MK, IM, GG, OM, LB, JO, MD, PK, AF, GI, MO, KH, GE, ME, IQ, MV, AX, LK, NC, KE, MU, MA, GP, AD, DZ, NA, MM, VI, ZZ, PF, AL, KG, NG, TN, MQ, AM, MN, FJ, PM, XK, GH, MC, GF, PS, AZ, AO, NP, SJ, MG, PG, MZ, MP, DJ, GL, YT, SM, BD, UG, LY, LA, SC, ZW, BW, NE, MW, MH, CI, TJ, BJ, TM, SN, IR, GQ, TZ, TD, CF, RW, SO, SZ, UZ, LS, MR, ML, ZM

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (WW)

New customers + existing Premium and Classic customers receive all 14 games..

Additionally:
New customers: one month of EA Play Pro when you sign up for Humble Choice Premium
Existing Premium and Classic customers: a coupon for $5 off one month of EA Play Pro

It is the 5th month in a row for this promotion (apart from the EA Play Pro part).

If you bought the Black Friday promotion and gifted / redeemed the yearly sub, you might have a coupon for a free month of Humble Choice Premium!

โฐ Valid until Jan 1, 2021, 9:59:59 AM โฐ

Checkout link using the coupon

Notes:

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Overcooked! 2 89% of 17243 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/728880 W M L 0* $24.99
Overcooked! 2 - Surf 'n' Turf (DLC) 76% of 142 - - 0.90 CV app/909720 W M L 0 $5.99
Overcooked! 2 - Too Many Cooks Pack (DLC) 74% of 47 - - 0.45 CV app/858240 W M L 0 $2.99
Children of Morta 92% of 6373 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.30 CV app/330020 W M L 0 $21.99
One Step From Eden 95% of 3326 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/960690 W M L 0 $19.99
The Beast Inside 87% of 1894 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/792300 W 0 $24.99
Indivisible 75% of 1372 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/421170 W M L 0 $39.99
Shining Resonance Refrain 75% of 643 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/809890 W 0 $29.99
Zwei: The Arges Adventure 90% of 167 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/427680 W 0 $14.99
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection 97% of 295 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/427700 W 0 $19.99
Tabletop Playground 85% of 27 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/838410 W 0 $14.99
The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game 94% of 778 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/963000 W M 3 $4.99
Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard 98% of 358 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/1047220 W M 0 $4.99
Still There 90% of 356 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1063490 W M 0 $14.99
Struggling 95% of 148 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1035560 W 0 $14.99
Path of Giants 99% of 116 - ๐Ÿ† 1.35 CV app/1181400 W M 0 $8.99

Retail:

• $269.84

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

The Corridor (DRM-free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you remember the autocharge date on the 25th? My bet is: nope.

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I am secretly hoping that these games will help me overcome the Holiday blues.
[New subscription] When I saw that you get all 14 games this month + 1 month of EA Play, my purse lit up like a Christmas tree. It feels like the holidays came early this year.
[Maybe subscribe] If the rumors are true and Humble Bundle will make their own charity bundle this year, then maybe itโ€™s better to wait and see how things unfold. Otherwise it's between this and the Jingle Jam, isn't it?
[Pause / Backlog] This monthโ€™s games are not very appealing to me, maybe I should set my subscription *on ice* for 1 month.
[Cancelling / will not buy] Bah! Humbug! I loved last monthโ€™s Choice, but this one wonโ€™t cut it for me.

Children of Morta is an amazing game but since I have it it is a safe skip for me

3 years ago

After all, I think january was my favorite bundle this year

3 years ago

best choice since i'm a subscriber(august2020), i loved more than half of the games (4 from whishlist and 4 that would be if i knew them before lol) <3

3 years ago

I'm surprised there's nothing major this time. But overall - nice indie selection.

3 years ago

Don't have any of these, didn't hear of 99% of them, I see positive reviews on steam but $15 is too much for stuff I'll probably not play, have a full library of those.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

So i am new to this subscription thing, i used the black friday deal, and whatever i click it, like unlock my choices, it says i got a 12 month subscription but it landed on the payment page, and clicking it again says there was an error in the payment progress..

3 years ago

Site seems to be having a lot of problems.

3 years ago

Thanks.

3 years ago

The Anime bundle. No thanks.

3 years ago

3 out of 14?

3 years ago

I count 5 judging from the look of the characters? The 2 Zweis, One step, indivisible and shining resonance. Either way, not a great mix of styles like they often have.

3 years ago

4 out of 14. And yes?
The other games all have their own style so wouldn't you say that 20% of a diverse group is a majority?

3 years ago

If I count One Step or Indivisble into that, I could surely find common features between others, too. However, I was just surprised about that (in my eyes) harsh judgement. No offense.

3 years ago

None taken.

3 years ago

Yeah, I dunno. If you hate JRPG games like Final Fantasy, then sure, you'd hate this bundle. Anime style characters doesn't always mean trashy. =)

3 years ago

Anime style characters doesn't always mean trashy. =)

They definitely don't. It just all look the same and I enjoy various graphics styles in games. I have more than a few anime style games in my library that I have enjoyed so I definitely don't have anything against anime. I also read manga and watch anime movies and shows.
I wouldn't necessarily play a game or buy a bundle because it's anime though. Content matters more.

Anyway my point in the first post was none of these here appeal to me. I'd actually prefer if HB would just make themed bundles. Like one of the first Choice bundles was 100% racing games. I won't be for everyone but at least people who like a genre, or a style, would be happier than just having a mixed bag. And if they're going to keep doing mixed bags, they should at least ensure than they don't have 4 or 5 games in the same style, for diversity sake.

3 years ago

I was just wondering about the anime comment. Haha! I do get what you are saying, though. =)

I don't think Humble would consider fully themed bundles because they'd be missing out on sales. I think they rely on people thinking the bundle is worth it for a portion of the games. They've put several RPG-style games in this one, which is exactly what I like. I have less than 70 games on my WL and 4 were in this bundle. The bundle is worth less than a couple of their historical lows. So big win for me. I would have bought it just for 2.

They do this a lot though. Some bundles will have more of a leaning toward FPS, Simulations, Strategy etc. I've paused a few where most of the games leaned away from my taste. I suppose there's some subtle theming going on in there.

3 years ago

I'd actually prefer if HB would just make themed bundles. Like one of the first Choice bundles was 100% racing games

Would be a great implementation for the customer but not so much for overall sales I'd reckon. Still, I'd probably be disappointed if there were no games in a bundle that looked at least somewhat intriguing to me. Kind of how I feel about this month despite knowing it's probably not as bad as it looks for me personally.

3 years ago

Finally a bundle fitting to a weeb such as myself.

3 years ago

Still There is an awesome game. Play it if you buy this :)

3 years ago

Amazing but as usual SG complains.

3 years ago

Just bought both Zwei in their Autumn Sale, because historical low.. well, others to choose now.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

There's a lot of weeaboo games this month

3 years ago

ok.

3 years ago

I was thinking of the same...

3 years ago

There's a lot of games this month. Which should somewhat mitigate the blow for those affected.

3 years ago

And that's a big plus in my opinion. Anime games aren't get bundled that often.

3 years ago

Only own one, might do it, but definitely something is missing.

Since Resident Evil 7 isn't in, probably next month then.

3 years ago

There are several of my wishlisted items there, but I would have gotten it just for Morta, Indivisible and a couple of the other jrpgs. Luckily I didn't get anything on the Steam sales!

3 years ago

I'm mildly interested in Children of Morta, One Step From Eden, Path of Giants, Still There, and Tabletop Playground - But I think I'd rather spend my $12 on DLC during the Steam winter holiday sale for some of the many games I already have. So this is a pause from me unless for the first time ever they give me a decent discount upon pausing.

EDIT: Well I'll be damned, they offered $4 off!

*sigh* unzips wallet...

3 years ago*

Did they fix the thing where you still get the 4 bucks off coupon even if you cancel anyway?

3 years ago

I accepted the coupon right away, so I don't know what would happen if I cancelled/declined the offer.

3 years ago

coupon expire before the next month i think. not sure since its been a while since i got one

3 years ago

That's right, it expires before January's Choice bundle

3 years ago

I'm only asking because I wanted to pause once and they offered me 4 bucks, I accepted and didn't pause but I also didn't activate anything. Then I won the game that really was the only reason for me to even get the bundle and decided to pause anyway... and then I found the 4$ coupon was still in my coupon wallet and I was able to use it for the next bundle.

3 years ago

Indivisible was top of my wishlist (I have a small wishlist) and was planning on buying it eventually. I have a backlog, so wasn't in a hurry. But... it's reason enough to get this bundle. :D

I did have an eye on Path of Giants, Children of Morta, and One Step from Eden. Happy out!

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Same here :/ 2 years too...

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Does anyone else have problems with their site? Pages take forever to load and when I try to 'Unlock my choices' I get an unknown error. Already checked my connection and it's fine.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Same thing :/

3 years ago

Same for me. Seems to be a general error.

3 years ago

Yeah, it's really bad this week. Always a little slow on choice day, but not this bad.

3 years ago

Thank you all for confirming that it's not just me :)

3 years ago

i need quality, not quantity

3 years ago

don't own any...
but not interested in any.
Hmm, is it worth bloating my library with things I won't even play? nope but I'll probably get it anyway.

3 years ago

Literally one of the worst months. Not even a game that i want to play from this month. From November bundle kiwami 2/darksiders 3/TSIOQUE/Little Misfortune were all amazing games that i will play.
Maybe the beast inside is worth a try but everything else is just bad.

3 years ago

well im new nice for me <3

3 years ago

I'll get it for One Step From Eden and Children of Morta. Heck, the complete bundle is cheaper than One Step From Eden ever was.
But the rest isn't really too exciting ...

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.