December 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 25th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 1st 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

One Step From Eden

EA Play Pro

• Available only in US, DE, GB, CA, AU, FR, PL, ES, SE, NL, FI, DK, JP, NZ, CZ, IT, BE, NO, AT, HU, BR, IE, RO, PT, CH, MX, GR, SK, EE, LT, CL, BG, HR, LV, IS, AR, SI, CR, PE, CO, LU, MT, UY, CY, PA, EC, SV, GT, DO, BO, TT, HN, VE, JM, PY, NI, KY, BS, BM, CW, AW, GD, BB, LI, HT, AG, KN, LC, SR, GY, SX, BZ, DM, TC, VG, VC
  • This promotion is not available in: CN, RU, KR, SG, ZA, TW, IL, TH, HK, UA, PH, RS, MY, ID, TR, PR, IN, EG, AE, SA, VN, BY, KW, BA, QA, KZ, GU, BH, RE, JE, BN, FO, MK, IM, GG, OM, LB, JO, MD, PK, AF, GI, MO, KH, GE, ME, IQ, MV, AX, LK, NC, KE, MU, MA, GP, AD, DZ, NA, MM, VI, ZZ, PF, AL, KG, NG, TN, MQ, AM, MN, FJ, PM, XK, GH, MC, GF, PS, AZ, AO, NP, SJ, MG, PG, MZ, MP, DJ, GL, YT, SM, BD, UG, LY, LA, SC, ZW, BW, NE, MW, MH, CI, TJ, BJ, TM, SN, IR, GQ, TZ, TD, CF, RW, SO, SZ, UZ, LS, MR, ML, ZM

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (WW)

New customers + existing Premium and Classic customers receive all 14 games..

Additionally:
New customers: one month of EA Play Pro when you sign up for Humble Choice Premium
Existing Premium and Classic customers: a coupon for $5 off one month of EA Play Pro

It is the 5th month in a row for this promotion (apart from the EA Play Pro part).

If you bought the Black Friday promotion and gifted / redeemed the yearly sub, you might have a coupon for a free month of Humble Choice Premium!

โฐ Valid until Jan 1, 2021, 9:59:59 AM โฐ

Checkout link using the coupon

Notes:

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Overcooked! 2 89% of 17243 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/728880 W M L 0* $24.99
Overcooked! 2 - Surf 'n' Turf (DLC) 76% of 142 - - 0.90 CV app/909720 W M L 0 $5.99
Overcooked! 2 - Too Many Cooks Pack (DLC) 74% of 47 - - 0.45 CV app/858240 W M L 0 $2.99
Children of Morta 92% of 6373 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.30 CV app/330020 W M L 0 $21.99
One Step From Eden 95% of 3326 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/960690 W M L 0 $19.99
The Beast Inside 87% of 1894 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/792300 W 0 $24.99
Indivisible 75% of 1372 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/421170 W M L 0 $39.99
Shining Resonance Refrain 75% of 643 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/809890 W 0 $29.99
Zwei: The Arges Adventure 90% of 167 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/427680 W 0 $14.99
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection 97% of 295 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/427700 W 0 $19.99
Tabletop Playground 85% of 27 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/838410 W 0 $14.99
The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game 94% of 778 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/963000 W M 3 $4.99
Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard 98% of 358 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/1047220 W M 0 $4.99
Still There 90% of 356 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1063490 W M 0 $14.99
Struggling 95% of 148 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1035560 W 0 $14.99
Path of Giants 99% of 116 - ๐Ÿ† 1.35 CV app/1181400 W M 0 $8.99

Retail:

• $269.84

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

The Corridor (DRM-free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you remember the autocharge date on the 25th? My bet is: nope.

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I am secretly hoping that these games will help me overcome the Holiday blues.
[New subscription] When I saw that you get all 14 games this month + 1 month of EA Play, my purse lit up like a Christmas tree. It feels like the holidays came early this year.
[Maybe subscribe] If the rumors are true and Humble Bundle will make their own charity bundle this year, then maybe itโ€™s better to wait and see how things unfold. Otherwise it's between this and the Jingle Jam, isn't it?
[Pause / Backlog] This monthโ€™s games are not very appealing to me, maybe I should set my subscription *on ice* for 1 month.
[Cancelling / will not buy] Bah! Humbug! I loved last monthโ€™s Choice, but this one wonโ€™t cut it for me.

How? How can you be so fast??

3 years ago

forces beyond our comprehension...

3 years ago

You are quick! Too many puzzle, point and click and owned games :( but I will try to grab Children of Morta somwhere! Enjoy everybody~

3 years ago

Meh, not really anything I want. Might subscribe anyway if some friends show interest in some of these games.

3 years ago

Pause

3 years ago

eh, Feels kinda weak... Maybe they managed to rope people in with last offer...

And then that EA deal...

3 years ago

Hope I can find a good deal to renew my Classic plan.

3 years ago

Are you paused? If you outright canceled you can't get the classic plan back.

3 years ago

Hi. No, it's just that my plan is going to end soon. Hope they make some kind of deal to renew Classic.

3 years ago

you mean you had a 1 year classic deal right ? i'm pretty sure they said that you will be moved to the month to month classic plan if you chose not to cancel after your 1 year subscription expires

3 years ago

Looks like when I said that my Classic plan was going to end soon, it actually just ended hehe. To keep it simple I've just decided to pay the 132$ = 114โ‚ฌ to renew and get the games now.

3 years ago

Looks like its the same for me. My annual renew date was Dec 25. Looks like I have to pay now to unlock early to get all 14 games. Next payment date is now Dec 31 2021. $132.60 US + Tax = 178.56 Can. Gotta keep the Classic plan. As much as some people complain. Its a good deal.

I got away with a great deal by gifting myself a year last year and adding it my existing account. The black Friday thing was worded in such a way I don't think it would have worked again so I never tired it. Looks like I paid full price this time. Still worth it to stay on the Classic and get more. I'm just going to call it an early Christmas ๐ŸŽ to myself.

3 years ago

I'd try to wait until the 1 year one runs out, then pause, and immediately buy the month to month as an activation of your subscription. Should work.

3 years ago

Hi, ty. See above.

3 years ago

I got ya. Just so you know you can keep pausing and still retain the classic plan. My buddy does it and only gets a bundle here and there. I think he hasn't actually bought a new bundle in like 6 months.

3 years ago

my 6 month classic plan (purchased Dec 2019) just ended with the November 2020 bundle

3 years ago

Sorry but you've just missed a hell of a deal during Black Friday :/ 13 months of Classic for $99. https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/Atsc8/humble-choice-black-friday/search?page=2#ZjVulAb

3 years ago

That was only for new customers.

3 years ago

Terms in the email from Humble were: "New subscribers or gifting only".

3 years ago

Damn just reread some things where people gifted it to themselves. I just saw the new sub only and moved on. lol. Oh well, not a big deal since I'm on the classic sub. It's just a savings of $32 for me, unlike Choice which would be a lot bigger savings.

3 years ago

Good to know, lol...
I still have a month to go, hopefully they will do a similar deal for xmas.

3 years ago

What a sad bundle. So fitting for the end of 2020.

3 years ago

That is the sad truth.

3 years ago

I agree with that..
THANKS FOR THE CHRISTMAS MONTH PACKAGE .. SUPER CHRISTMAS !! :)
we are going to have fun with these stews

3 years ago

This is the new low. Again.

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

how about no? :D

3 years ago

A good Humble Monthly? It's a Christmas miracle everyone! That's a great deal for 8 bucks imo.

3 years ago

This is ridiculously good from my perspective, I'm so confused people are upset. Children of Morta, Indivisible, Frog Detective, One Step from Eden...it's the first bundle this year that made me want to subscribe, and I already have Children of Morta.

3 years ago

it is mostly one type of genre so if u dont like that then it is crap

3 years ago

JRPGs, a metroidvania, adventure games, puzzle games, a horror game, a deck-builder and an action roguelike still feels like a lot of variety to me. But in fairness, those are all genres I enjoy.

3 years ago*

Some of those genres are just very similar imo and they all have similar styles like being 2D and I don't know legit not a single game I would play

3 years ago

Is the EA subscription only for new subs?

3 years ago

yes. if you are not new you get a 5$ discount on the ea play thing

3 years ago

LIMITED TIME OFFER: PREMIUM CUSTOMERS RECEIVE ALL DECEMBER GAMES PLUS ONE MONTH OF EA PLAY PRO!
New customers: get all 14 games + one month of EA Play Pro when you sign up for Humble Choice Premium.
Existing Premium and Classic customers: receive all December games plus a coupon for $5 off one month of EA Play Pro!

According to what humble says yes it is free for new subs only. Existing subs receive a acoupon.

3 years ago

This is a ncie bundle to me. I'm surprised to see Indivisible in it + there are a few games in it I'm quite interested

3 years ago

$5 cut EA pro ? 14 low tier game ?
PAUSE NOW !!!! and save $12 fpr better life

3 years ago

how is Children of Morta low tier? that game is bloody amazing

3 years ago

gog was giving it free with purchases .....

3 years ago

Free with $25 of purchases on a VISA card if you stored your CC info on the site.

And Children of Morta is a banging game.

3 years ago

If you stored your info until you got the key for the game. Still though.. You can't count it as so high tier with that promotion (or steam selling it 10$...)

3 years ago

low tiers ? children of morta, shining resonance, indivisible low tiers? LOOOOLLL

3 years ago

If I didn't own shining resonance i probably wouldve gave a confident yes but I'll have to check again later. 2 are on wishlist and a couple I wouldnt moan about adding but is it worth my sale money

Well update 8 games I would be willing to use

3 years ago*

Holy shit. TEN GAMES IN MY WISHLIST!

For my tastes, this is the best Choice to date.

3 years ago

Decent. Looks like this worth the price tag... At least.

3 years ago

pause i dont like any of these games๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

3 years ago

shining resonnance ? both Zwei ? children of morta ? Indivisible ? one step from eden ?
holy moly

best month so far

3 years ago

shinig resonnace indivisible and children of morta for me too<3

3 years ago

Glad to find like-minded individuals was so happy when I woke up and saw this on the Humble page!

3 years ago

Nice one, but need to know about EA Play Pro, is that month applicable if you already have existing subscription to EA Pro or just for new users?

3 years ago

you don't even get it if you are already subcribed, read the line bellow - only a new subscribers get a free month, the rest gets 5 bucks off ..

3 years ago

Yeah, i see that now and its even region locked proposal not available in a bunch of countries. Really crappy

3 years ago

Existing subscribers only get $5 off a month of EA Play Pro

3 years ago

Thx for clearing it up, i see it now

3 years ago

This is some BS. One month free I would have redeemed and who knows, I may have forgotten about it for a month or two and EA would have actually gotten some money out of me. Now they won't get crap. lol

3 years ago

RU region excluded from this promotion((

3 years ago

ะ”ะฐ, ะพะฝะธ ั‚ะฐะผ ะฒั€ะพะดะต ะฒะตััŒ ะกะะ“ ะฟั€ะพะบะฐั‚ะธะปะธ

3 years ago

November 2020
Other people: Bundle of the Year!
Me: Trash

December 2020
Other people: Trash
Me: Bundle of the Year! JK, that goes to the Feb bundle. But this one is pretty good still.

3 years ago

uuuuhh.... my god this is so bad

3 years ago

who broke humble? o.O

3 years ago

I feel this is for people with an opposite taste to mine, more power to you but easiest pause of my life.

3 years ago

For me, this is quite possibly the worst month I've seen since my first sub 3 years ago. Overcooked 2 is the only game I have even a sliver of interest in. No doubt others will like it though.

3 years ago

Quite a couple from my wishlist in there. Especially: Children of Morta. I was planning to get that one in the winter sale. To think I grumbled over missing out on a price glitch on Fanatical almost all week, hah! Good one for my taste - and we even get ALL OF THEM ... again. Wow.

3 years ago

What was the price glitch on Fanatical?
(I wanna grumble too..)

3 years ago

When I visited Fanatical on the start of Black Friday when looking for an appropriate gift for the community calendar Children of Morta was offered for 3,95โ‚ฌ. I had planned on buying it in the winter sale anyways, so I happily added it to my cart and continued to look around some more. When attempting to finalise the purchase half an hour later I got a message "your cart has been updated" and it would cost 10,99โ‚ฌ then, same as on Steam.
Man, was I bummed.

3 years ago

Ah yeah, looks like it was a price bug according to the HUKD and Mydealz comments.
Since you're getting the bundle anyway then, you should perhaps actually be happy you missed out on the mispriced copy? Or you'd have to gift / trade it now..

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.