Purchase the JANUARY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Quantum Break,The Long Dark®, and DoW III with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JANUARY (5th JANUARY) for $12* to receive the DECEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON DECEMBER 29th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the December Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Letsrades

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is region-locked for Germany.

Games:

Pay early and get Quantum Break,The Long Dark®, and DoW III

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Quantum Break 86% of 5,265 reviews 0 $39.99
The Long Dark 92% of 31,449 reviews 0 $34.99
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III 50% of 6,145 reviews 0 $39.99
Tomb Raider 95% of 57,424 reviews 1 $19.99
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition 88% of 9,315 reviews - 1 $29.99
HIVESWAP: Act 1 95% of 1,995 reviews 0 $7.99
Mr. Shifty 89% of 321 reviews 0 $14.99
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX) 97% of 115 reviews 0 $11.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

Note 1: Tomb Raider is not the GOTY Edition

Note 2: German buyers will get Sleeping Dogs (LV DE) instead of Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, containing the following:

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Sleeping Dogs 93% of 9,196 reviews 1 19.99€
Sleeping Dogs - Police Protection Pack (DLC) SteamDB - - -
Sleeping Dogs - GSP Pack (DLC) SteamDB - - -

Retail:

• $199.92

CV

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: HitchHiker

Hitchhiker is a mystery game set along lost highways. You’re a hitchhiker on a strange journey, unable to remember who you are or where you’re headed. Something in your recent past has stolen your memory— but what? The highway offers clues: a matchbook hidden in your armrest, a photo in the glovebox, billboards and crows along the roadside. To complete your journey, you’ll need to choose your friends wisely— never knowing if your worst enemy is your own subconscious mind.

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th JANUARY!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the year yet?

View Results
Finally an AAA unlock for me. I'll get it now, who knows if I'll still have money after XMas...
I'll slide my sleigh down the Monthly hill - one more month for me.
Tis' the season to be jolly but this early unlock aint. I decided to pause / cancel my subscription.
Should I save my money for the Steam Winter Sale? Or buy Yogscast? Or this Monthly? Choices, choices, I'll decide later.
Long Dark was bundled before and I ain't tempted by the others.
IGN, you've been naughty lately, not nice! I'm not tempted to subscribe.
Holidays are coming!

Sooo... This early unlocks are awesome and i just wasted all my money on new PC... Cooool....

6 years ago

Those are great early unlocks (even if I already own The Long Dark and have little interest in DoWIII) except it makes me think, how shitty will the bundle be? ;>

6 years ago

some of the best reveals had good early unlocks

6 years ago

That's true, yeah (and vice versa too ;))

And like somebody said elsewhere, they're likely hoping to sell a ton of gift subscriptions that way, it being December and all.

6 years ago

two words:
oh boi!

6 years ago

After a 3 months pass, I'm jumping back in. I don't care what the rest of the bundle will be. The Long Dark and Quantum Break is worth it alone for me.

6 years ago

Those are the most tempting Early unlocks they offered. I'm sold.

6 years ago

Super must buy bundle if you don't have the long dark, very good game i cant recommend enough

6 years ago

No poll option for being a yearly sub... I happilly cashed in this time around.
My DOW III was marked WW (Netherlands).

6 years ago

Oh shit, the long dark, I might actually get this bundle

6 years ago

Someone explain me this.. Since last month promo I now have 12month plan, how do I get to the page with early unlocks? Because I can't figure it out.. Was so much easier buying each month, just click pay early and voila..

6 years ago

Go to: https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/december_2017_monthly
Scroll down until it says: Unlock The Long Dark®, Quantum Break, and Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® III
Press "Get Now".

6 years ago

damn how did I miss that button.. thanks!

6 years ago

Thanks Sensualshaku, Appreciated.

@Arma1989... THAT is VERY easy to miss.

In fact, I wrote HB almost a year ago and had a 4 email exchange discussing the visual difficulties (heavy graphical and slow load speed) of thier HB Monthly & Subscription pages. Deaf ears... :P

Also, my page displays (wrongly, sorta... Its just vauge and not clear)...

"Get ready for January's bundle and unlock The Long Dark®, Quantum Break, and Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® III immediately!
[GET NOW BUTTON]

• You are on a 1-month plan and you will be billed again on November 30th, 2018."

So...

1. I'm not 1-month plan, I am annual.
  2. The GET NOW button is the same button that is displayed if you HAVE NOT paid for the bundle yet.
  3. It doesn't say "UNLOCK" or "Unlock your Purchase" or "You have already purchased [blah blah]"
  4. It implies you will be purchasing the bundle if you click the "GET NOW" button...

I saw it, but since I already purchased the bundle, I wasn't going to click the "GET NOW" button and repurchase it, so I didn't click the button.

It needs to be clearer and the layout changed. This is simply too vauge and not grammatically correct for the context.

Minor annoyance, and easily fixed... I might send them another email repeating the same old conversation they are not interested in having. :P

Personally, I feel the early unlocks should simply "appear" in your keys page. I don't see the nessesity to have to hunt for a vauge hidden button on a slow loading page.... Yeah, annoying.

For everyone else...

AFTER you click the GET NOW button, you do get a little comformation popup box.

"Confirm Action
This will immediately unlock The Long Dark®, Quantum Break, and Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® III as part of your monthly plan.

Your next billing date will be November 30th, 2018."

So its not likey they are being shady or anything. :)

6 years ago

Thanks for the detailed description; I also switched to annual during the promotion and missed this when the bundle was "released".

6 years ago

glad it helped.

I WISH WISH WISH everyone would email Humble Bundle with these issues.
It won't cost them much, if anything to correct these layout issues and confusions.
I really like the company..

6 years ago

Well, since I have them all I'll pass, but it's too bad I haven't played any of them yet and have them backlogged. This would have been significantly cheaper. :3

6 years ago

Quantum Break&Long Dark made to buy it. Backlog be damned.

6 years ago

I see Dawn of War III has a lot of negative reviews, but that seems to be mostly in comparison to previous games. As someone who has never played a Warhammer game, should give DoW III a try, or give it away?

6 years ago

Dammit. They have me again. After the abysmal December bundle, I thought I'd leave it suspended but I'm getting this one. I don't even care if the reveal is terrible. It's worth it for the unlock alone!

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Not too shabby. I'll un-pause my subscription for this one.

6 years ago

I already own The Long Dark and I found that to be dull as all hell. The idea is cool, but the execution's so boring. The realistic survival aspect will either kill you instantly or it'll be very easy to survive. And if someone actually says that it's fun to survive without a single threat or problem for 50 days, then I'd say you're crazy :D

Dawn of War isn't really for me either.

But Quantum Break.. Since I got my new PC, I've been desperate to try out random AAA games that I couldn't even hope to have run before.

So... it's a serious maybe. I'm worried that the later games will all suck though.
I'll probably just buy The Witcher 3 GOTY during the Winter Sale.

6 years ago

Bought

6 years ago

3 games i don't want as early unlocks - i'll pass. :D

6 years ago

Region lock report from RU+CIS:
None of the early unlocks give the usual warning when creating gift links.

Edit: 3 giveaways later, I'm sure there aren't any region locks.

6 years ago*

Lol suddenly no one is complaining about IGN anymore

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Yeah but still, if the long dark + quantum break were on sale for $12 everyone would be happy, but now they are in a bundle and people will complain about the other games they get ''free'' with it...

6 years ago

HA I was thinking the same thing. "Where is IGN all of a sudden?"

6 years ago

Yup, human behavior will always be interesting hahaha

6 years ago

classic sg

View attached image.
6 years ago

So true hahahah

6 years ago

ahaha

6 years ago

The Long Dark sharing early unlock with 2 others? Maybe sales haven't been there since the price increase?

6 years ago

After the H1Z1 bundle a.k.a. December, I think this is the: "That was a bad bundle, here, have a good one: January Monthly"

6 years ago

This looks promising. The discrepancy between this one and the last month's bundle is quite a big one. Maybe it's an incentive for the start of the next year. Either way, considering it has two wishlisted titles (Quantum Break and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III) in the early unlocks this bundle already looks pretty good to me.

6 years ago

I'll leave it up to SG..
If i win Quantum Break then i won't buy :)

If i don't win it, i will buy
I've got 2x 10% off coupons.. wish they stacked lol

6 years ago

May i have one of them?:)

6 years ago

Can't see any way to give them away

6 years ago

Oh vow IGN turbo-charged the Monthly this month, eh?

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.