While stocks last. 1 Per Account.

1. Redeem Coupon Code (NOT STEAM KEY)
  2. Add game to cart.
  3. Use -100% coupon during checkout.

Outbreak: https://store.steampowered.com/app/514990/Outbreak/
Dungeons 2: https://store.steampowered.com/app/262280/Dungeons_2/

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Where can I get the game? Can't seem to find it.

3 years ago*

3 years ago

Thanks Unfy!

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

Thank you!

3 years ago

Thanks

3 years ago

3 years ago

Thanks

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Pretty sure GMG codes bind to account, so there wouldn't be much point. Regardless of if they do or not, it'd still be more straightforward to just have someone claim the game on the account in question and then pass the game itself on, so that'd likely be an all-around more recommendable approach.

Side-note, asking for a free game voucher is rather intuitively still just another way of asking for a free game. Seeing as this site doesn't acquire its support staff by way of Valve's support team, it's likely that this site's staff will readily be able to make that connection.

As such, may wanna rephrase so it's clear that you're asking for general voucher codes only. On that note, you can go ahead and try and see if mine still works: #R64337-G4M1WP-RC4CBH. The VIP section does state it's a unique code, however, so I don't believe it will (and do believe your request is likely problematic as it relates to site rules).

3 years ago*

Well, they are one-time if you have not used it, then it is working for another account that has not yet received the game)

3 years ago

Odd, I thought we'd tried code-sharing in the past and verified that it didn't work. I'll try and keep that possibility in mind. Anyway, I really think you'd be better off checking with staff before knowingly requesting unique voucher codes, unless you don't mind the possible suspension. Staff has always been pretty strict with the "No Begging" rule, so I don't figure there'd be an exception for it.

3 years ago

well ok =)

3 years ago

If you have access to the VIP area, it's right there. You have to reveal your own voucher and I think it is bound to your account.

3 years ago

I do not have VIP yet = (

3 years ago

You already own the game on Steam though. I checked because I was going to give you my key. lol.

But, I will be giving it to a friend who doesn't own it. It's one of my absolute favourite games.

3 years ago

Oh, here you have done something that I somehow did not immediately check =) the need has disappeared.thanks))

3 years ago

You should play it.

The base game is relatively easy to beat, but the DLCs are tougher and much more fun.

3 years ago

I'm waiting to install, to download, let's see if I like it =))

3 years ago

I am VIP but I can't seem to find the voucher code, can anyone link it so my account can load it?

3 years ago

If you're logged in to the site and pull up the VIP page and it doesn't give you any errors, the code should be at the top.
The VIP access itself seems to be finicky, but I'm not sure about codes not loading while the page properly does?
Could try seeing if it works on another browser, or with adblock disabled, or so forth, if that's the circumstance you're getting.

3 years ago*

I'm gonna try a different browser, maybe clear cookies, it does all load correctly and I get the Save on Coming Soon games and Save on Hot New Releases. I did manage to get Outbreak last time, gonna try a different way.

3 years ago

The game is out of stock.

3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by Unfy.