I wrote a review on memory during the night, here is the link to the post.
I hope you enjoy it and find it useful! :)
If you have any questions, refer to the link at the bottom of my blog-post.

P.S. Since recently there has been a few idiots who have their warped ideas on why I post here or what I post in my blog/here, I have to ask them to get out of this thread without commenting. I assume they won't though, it seems as they have no other activities and roam around looking for something to do...
By the way, not everybody who had problem were idiots, just a few particular members. Others were polite, and some of them even tried to help me solve these problems. So no, I have no problem with criticism, rather I have a problem with a tiny group, two guys in particular - chaosquall and kijib. In other words - don't misinterpret this post-scriptum. :)

P.P.S. Reviews on Motherboards and Blu-Ray drives are coming up!

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

You never Mentioned DDR2 - DDR3 anywhere. You should make it clear that all the ram is DDR3 in the post and people with older boards like the AM2 and am+ boards wont work with ddr3 modules because they are not compatible.

1 decade ago

I dont appreciate being called out. I did nothing wrong, i gave honest feedback and you too it the wrong way because it's not what you wanted to hear.

Dont be "that guy" and troll and spam the threads with links to your site, this isnt what the forums are for. Please use motherboards.org ect for this.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Mysterious.