Nuuvem, being south of the equator, is having a winter sale. For those not familiar with the site, Nuuvem is an authorized game store (similar to Fanatical, Gamesplanet, WinGameStore, etc.) located in Brazil. They used to offer incredible deals due to regional pricing until publishers required them to check the location associated with Paypal payments to enforce higher pricing outside of their region.

Everspace Ultimate Edition stood out as having a lower price than Steam: $15.35 instead of $20.15. Nuuvem has a lower pre-discount price than Steam for the Ultimate Edition. The Ultimate Edition includes the upgrade to the Deluxe Edition (OST, digital artbook and ten wallpapers) plus the Encounters DLC. The price is less than that of the base game plus the Encounters DLC ($9.90 + $6.69 via Nuuvem, $9.89 + $6.99 on Steam), so even if the extras of the Deluxe Edition aren't compelling, this would be the better way to get the base game along with the Encounters DLC.

Under "available regions for activation" is says: Across the globe, except South America, Europe and United Kingdom. Activation restrictions for other games may vary with the game.

Everspace Ultimate Edition on Nuuvem
Everspace on store page on Steam
/r/GameDeals sale thread

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Thank you for the information. I hadn't used Nuuvem before, mainly because of all the talk of VPNs and weird region locks when they first became popular, but I thought I may as well give it a go.

I purchased from Australia with no VPN and received three unlabelled keys. The third one was the Everspace base game, the first two were the Encounters DLC and the upgrade to the Deluxe Edition. All activated without issue on my Australian Steam account.

:)

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.