October 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ October 30th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† November 6th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Tropico 6 - El Prez Edition

Fae Tactics

Shadows: Awakening

Notes & comments:

• Sunless Sea + Sunless Skies counts as 1 choice ("The Sunless Bundle"); you will get 2 separate keys.
  • The key for GOAT OF DUTY will also activate Goat of Duty Digital ArtBook
  • Tropico 6 - El Prez Edition contains the base game plus some cosmetic icons, but lacks the DLCs that add extra content
  • The Uncertain: Episode 1 (base game) was also free to be added to your Steam account for a limited time and given away several times
  • Shadows: Awakening is featured in a recent Fanatical Bundle (Killer Bundle 13)
  • Iron Danger and The Suicide of Rachel Foster were available in a recent Daedalic bundle on Humble Bundle, and also dropped from lootpacks on LootBoy.
  • GOAT OF DUTY was free to be added to your Steam account for a limited time
  • Lightmatter - Full Game was given away on Alienware (lvl 30) and was free with TwitchPrime / PrimeGaming
  • Lightmatter (base) is F2P on Steam

LIMITED TIME: SUBSCRIBE TO GET ALL 12 GAMES! PLUS, NEW SUBSCRIBERS JOIN FOR ONLY $12.
LIMITED TIME: $4 off Humble Choice. Ends November 6, 2020 at 10:00:00 AM PST
Good news! Classic and Premium subscribers get all 12 games for this month only.

Leak for next months: "The Beast Inside will be featured in one of the Humble Choice bundles this year." (source). Rover Mechanic Simulator might also be featured in the November Choice (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Tropico 6 - El Prez Edition 86% of 9936 โค - 8.25 CV sub/309466 W M L 0 $54.99
Fae Tactics 83% of 319 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/995980 W 0 $19.99
Sunless Sea 84% of 5939 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.85 CV app/304650 W M L 1 $18.99
Sunless Skies 84% of 1494 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/596970 W M L 0 $24.99
Iron Danger 78% of 218 - ๐Ÿ† 5.25 CV app/899310 W 1 $34.99
Autonauts 89% of 2098 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/979120 W 0* $19.99
Shadows: Awakening 76% of 1068 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/585450 W 1 $39.99
Fantasy Blacksmith 69% of 432 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/959520 W 0 $9.99
The Suicide of Rachel Foster 72% of 1123 - ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1057750 W 1 $17.99
GOAT OF DUTY 90% of 466 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/555000 W 0* $9.99
The Uncertain: Episode 1 + Soundtrack and Artbook 79% of 1184 โค - 0.00 CV โ˜  sub/80242 W M 0 $14.99
Basement 78% of 1475 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/340150 W M L 0 $19.99
Lightmatter - Full Game 90% of 954 โค - 0.00 CV โ˜  sub/327748 W 0 $19.99

โ˜  - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $306.87

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

• FATE OF KAI
  • SYZYGY

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it Ok that this Ok-tober bundle is not as Ok as the previous months?

View Results
[Happy] People complain way too much. Back in the day, youโ€™d pay $12 / $19 for a really good game in a blink of an eye and now you get at least 3 amazing ones for that price, plus some extras.
[Subscribed & don't even care anymore] It's okay for this bundle not to be okay, I gave up on Humble long ago. I just sit here and pay once a month.
[Insulted by Tropico] Come on, Tropico 6, the base game, after a similarly insulting Tropico bundle that had 4 & 5 with some DLC, no nice Complete packages, and was missing 6 entirely?
[Offended by Shadows Awakening] Shadows Awakening right after it was in Fanatical? You must be joking!
[Underwhelmed by Daedalic] Daedalic games are regularly given out cheap or free on Lootboy, plus it's one of the few publishers likely to do 90% sales. And HB itself even had them bundled just two months ago!
[Sunk at Sea] They *really* could have included the four years old DLC for the already-Humblebundled Sunless Sea?
[Uncertain about all of this] I'm Uncertain if there's a single Steam user who didn't claim The Uncertain when it was free on the Steam Store.
[Bleat at Duty] I Goat you IGN for featuring games that were redeemable for free on Steam 6 months ago. I did my Duty to activate it back then.
[True Potato Ending] The real choice is which of these choices is the most upsetting. I donโ€™t even know which poll option I should pick.

Definitely one of the worst bundles I've ever seen..

3 years ago

Definitely. It's hard to say if it's THE worst, but it's certainly up there. Off the top of my head, I can't remember a worse one since I signed up.

3 years ago

Definitely not the worst.

To find the absolute worst HB monthly, look no further than August 2016.

But yeah, this monthly is definitely up there among the top 5, I think.

3 years ago*

Right, August 2016 is out of competition for the worst Monthly ever.

3 years ago

Yeah, that is definitely worse.

3 years ago

I hear like a tremor or something but it was a bunch of people clicking Pause.

3 years ago

People have so many games now.. that they actually take time to complain about a 10-20 buck deal, for 10 games with solid ratings.

Worse than previous bundles? Sure, perhaps, whatever. - All perspective is lost.

Just imagine how spoiled the next generation will be ๐Ÿคฃ

The solar powered hover-board ran out of battery to quick!!# Aaaand the sun goes down, like uhh, every night!!? ohmygaawd.

View attached image.
3 years ago

So what you are saying is that we are spoilt because we said we don't want to give them our money for games we aren't interested in?

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

I believe a deal is indeed garbage when we are paying for something that consists of recently free products.

3 years ago

To be fair, two of the games were free recently. And everyone with premium / classic will get all 12 games, not just 9 or 10 ; nobody is paying extra for that two.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Already have Sunless Skies, but got the bundle anyway for Tropico 6, Autonauts, and Lightmatter. Putting the rest like Shadows Awakening in the back or in GAs. Average bundle, completely worth it to me for the few games mentioned, even better if you can split or trade elsewhere. Expectations are too high, even Fanatical doesn't have the amazing bundles it once used to, maybe from all the games on less discount or higher prices, plus no one wants their game in a "bad monthly bundle" every time.

I've always only ever wanted 2-4 games even back when monthly was mystery and that hasn't changed although the quality of the smaller games have taken a hit.

On the other hand, I skipped September's monthly.

3 years ago*

I'm a Monthly/Choice subscriber since July 2017 and this is the first time when I actually had to seriously consider pausing. In the end I think I'll stay, mainly thanks to one wishlisted game and a need for more games to have up for trade, but definitely a bad bundle, even for me - a person who likes many different genres and experimental indie stuff.

3 years ago

fastest pause on the west

3 years ago

fastest pause in my life
idk why bundles become worse with every month

3 years ago

Holy f**ck, thats like the worst HB monthly ever, have at least 3 games that are actually free or were given free at some point. And the other games are lower price than the actual price of HB Choice... What the hell is HB doing?

Anyway, thats a big pause from me sir.

3 years ago

First time I pause. I didn't even need to think about it!

3 years ago

Does anyone else doesn't see Iron Danger and Autonauts in the library? I add every Choice games to category, so I know where it came from. But I can't see those two games in the library for some reason.

3 years ago

Not with those two, but stuff like this happenned to me when I was using some dynamic collections in the library. You could look in one those if you're using them. Also, high-five for use of categories to catalogue games based on where they're from ^^

3 years ago

I only had one dynamic collection and it's for installed locally games. I actually didn't remember until I checked it right now.
The games were there after I just restarted Steam.

Yeah! Categorizing library is so great. Not that it's super important, but then You can check where You get that one game from. I actually have meta-categories too. What I mean is... I have categories categorized as A/B/D/E/F/Z (for some reason there is no C). A is more general, like games I play & games to play. B are just franchises. B - Assassin's Creed or B - Dark Souls for example. Then D is for all the games I've been given, either for free or for other reasons (like gift, giveaway etc). Then E is the shop I bought it from or bundle that the game was in. F is just Eidos Anthology. However I think I just swap it to E. Because it's package, so similar to bundles. Z are the others. The B are super useful, as I can easily find the specific franchise I want to play. And it's great, when I just go play whole series one game after another.

3 years ago

It Is a good bundle for me,i'm super interested in the suicide of rachel foster, iron danger, sunles skies and fae tactics and that are good enough to get the bundle

3 years ago*

This is easily the worst monthly iโ€™ve seen in the past 3 years.

3 years ago

GOAT OF DUTY and The Uncertain was free at some point right?

3 years ago

Yep, GOAT OF DUTY was free on March, and The Uncertain was free last year if I remember right

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Garbage.

3 years ago

Only interested in The Suicide of Rachel Foster, Lightmatter also got my attention, and Tropico 6 may be fun, the rest is meh for me.
I heard that Sunless Seas and Sunless Skies were good games but I don't feel like playing them.

3 years ago

this is more like an Indiegala or Fanatical cheap ass bundle not Choice or Monthly humble bundle. Plus some of them was free

3 years ago

I would prefer Humble Bundle to focus on quality over quantity. I would rather have 6-8 good to decent games than 1 or 2 good games and 10 filler junk games.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

I second. Valuewise it's an okay bundle but the mix is not quiet right. And the overall sentiment reflects this very well.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Haha. Kind of but there have been definitely better received months before.

3 years ago

Dang this is a bad month.

3 years ago

Pausing. Not sure which poll option to choose. I never choose Potato option, so this might be a first.

3 years ago

Worst Humble Monthly I've seen so far...

3 years ago

This bundle is meh but since I have the $9 for 6 months deal... I have to buy it...

3 years ago*

Not the most exciting bundle, BUT this is actually the first time that I don't already own a single one of these games on some platform or another. 3 WL games for me, so I guess that's not too bad.

3 years ago

Have too many backlogged, not even touching the backlog since I still play Rocket League or racing games for the most part. That`s a pause from me as well. Well, sit straight and be kind I guess.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

I predict 2000 copies of Goat of Duty coming to Steamgifts very soon...

3 years ago

Nah. I predict 2020. :P

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.