in valve time we would have to wait a century or so
Comment has been collapsed.
I want it more than Half-Life 3. It's been so long that HL3 has fallen way below the radar. It's DNF at this point.
Aren't the devs who made PAYDAY: The Heist working on a Left 4 Dead spinoff though? Couldn't that be #3?
Comment has been collapsed.
left for dead 3 hmmm arent they currently working on a prequel for l4d with the creators of payday?
Comment has been collapsed.
.... Still gotta get and play L4D & L4D2 first :( Keeping my eyes peeled during summer sales however.
Comment has been collapsed.
Yea I know :/ but can't afford them unless theres a sale...
Comment has been collapsed.
got them pretty cheap lately, a 75% discount on the pack and a fiend decided to gift them to me 8-D
Comment has been collapsed.
Ah sheet. I missed that sale. Unless it was Christmas, in which case I had no money cos I'd just bought Skyrim and other stuff.
Comment has been collapsed.
Cool, thanks for that. Will still wait for the sale.
Comment has been collapsed.
... so are they or aren't they?! The article contradicts the headline.
Comment has been collapsed.
L4D1 = 1 black person
L4D2 = 2 black people
so
L4D3 = 3 black people, takes place in Detroit
L4D4 = 4 black people, takes place in Africa
Comment has been collapsed.
Anyone heard this yet? Valve is working with the makers of Payday: The Heist to make a L4D prequel. So no L4D3. YET.
Comment has been collapsed.
I think I'll stick to getting DayZ. That game is intense. Curious how a sequel to L4D would look like though, but as said before, Valve can't count to 3 lol.
Comment has been collapsed.
In my honest opinion left for dead 2 was a waste of a release, I want the new halflife sequel already.
Comment has been collapsed.
Valve will keep people distracted with dota2 or CoD:GO for a longtime, they can't count to 3.
Comment has been collapsed.
30 Comments - Last post 53 minutes ago by lostsoul67
17 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by gokugohanpan
7 Comments - Last post 13 hours ago by Tabbou
117 Comments - Last post 15 hours ago by DaveQB
2,529 Comments - Last post 15 hours ago by Tyln
18,698 Comments - Last post 18 hours ago by schmetti
355 Comments - Last post 19 hours ago by Reidor
22 Comments - Last post 1 minute ago by quijote3000
568 Comments - Last post 17 minutes ago by CatzZz
915 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by fr0zenX
79 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by fr0zenX
3,526 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by X37
16 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by msboring27
2 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by DudePlay
Comment has been collapsed.