They used them all up as ammo.
Although this I believe is more accurate.
Comment has been collapsed.
Hate this thread... it reminds me THAT I HAVE NO CAT! How could you... I can't have cat's cause I'm renting apartment and the owner said no animals... life sucks
Comment has been collapsed.
Do know it is only a matter of time before cats take over the world?
Comment has been collapsed.
Ah, a wild cat, isn't he? :)
Most of the cats I had always wandered too far and one day left forever...
Comment has been collapsed.
Nah, I'm pretty sure they left willingly, simply because they were not made to be at home.
I live far away from a civilization concentration (no cities around), and we always had a barn cat, the kind of cats that hate to be inside.
They stayed around, left, then eventually came back, but one day they simply left and we never saw them again.
And, huh... Sad part of the whole thing over here...
One of my cats left for a few days, and I went in the woods to look for it and... I found a cat's tail tip. And it sure looked the same color of my cat, so I assume he got attacked by a fox (many foxes around here)... :(
Ah well, I guess it's to be expected with barn cats. They are too wild to be kept at home. Still very sad to lose your cat. ;_;
Comment has been collapsed.
This was my cat. She used to love sitting on the sink staring at herself in the mirror. She also knew Kung-fu. She died a couple of months ago from cancer. She was with me for 19 years.
Comment has been collapsed.
29 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by DeltaBladeX
17 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by gokugohanpan
7 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by Tabbou
117 Comments - Last post 13 hours ago by DaveQB
2,529 Comments - Last post 14 hours ago by Tyln
18,698 Comments - Last post 17 hours ago by schmetti
355 Comments - Last post 17 hours ago by Reidor
563 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by wigglenose
915 Comments - Last post 53 minutes ago by fr0zenX
79 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by fr0zenX
3,526 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by X37
16 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by msboring27
2 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by DudePlay
318 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by arepadulce
hey guys , this is my GF's cute little kitty :D
Post pictures of your cats :3
Comment has been collapsed.