And yes, another nosy topic by me.

How good was spacecat to you in 2018? How many times did he visit you with good tidings?

In the 12 months this year, I was visited 38 times. I feel like he was fair enough.

So, how good was he to you in 2018?

And lets all hope for a better new year with spacecat as well.

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Spacecat was pretty mean most of 2018, but decided to finish the year on good terms.

View attached image.
5 years ago

50 visits from Space Cat
Notable wins:
Ashes of the Singularity
HITMAN: The Complete First Season
Stellaris
Yesterday Origins

But it is better to give than to receive, so...

55 games given
Notable gives:
Endless Legend
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Overgrowth
Owlboy
Civ VI
DuckTales: Remastered

5 years ago

Was visited only 3 times by spacecat this year, the last 2 times were this month and they were pretty damn good wins (Geometry Wars 3 and Shadow of War Expansion) so i'm really happy with that.

5 years ago

Hey, you're welcome!
Just doing my best.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Zero visits, probably my first year without a win.

I won Dead Cells in 2017, one of my favorite games, as it turned out, so that evens out.

5 years ago

21 wins, 4 less than expected. However I also only joined halfway into the year. My favorite completed win so far is Okami, and one that I think I need to get to at some point is Tales of Symphonia.

5 years ago*

Only six, so far less than I would have liked, but greater than one (or zero, yikes @weirdfish o.0). Good enough for not having internet the past 2.5 years and not bothering to enter on mobile (tiny data limits were needed for essentials only).

The biggest shock (but unsurprising) was coming back to find all the active groups I was in are long gone and I'm so far out of the loop of current groups, scripts, addons, etc that I almost gave up on SG entirely. When my extension that allowed for grid layout and endless scrolling broke and I can't get it working again, and the script that made the site "night mode" broke for 5 months before suddenly working again, I felt truly powerless over my SG use.

Bastion
7YXNX-RL35?-KV??T
( ? = wORLDwIDEwEB )

5 years ago*

Thank you Felldrizzle, I take the Bastion key. Happy new year!

5 years ago

Enjoy! Happy New Year to you and yours!

5 years ago

Better than I expected for joining in the last 2 1/2 months or so of the year, I guess?

5 years ago

47 wins, but joined on March last year so technically not the entire year :P

Overall I think Spacecat has been very generous with me to get me all these wonderful games. And of course the amazing people that made the giveaways in the first place!

Out of all of them, the most notable win for me would be:
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire (Still playing the hell out of it, I love this game so much, alongside its prequel)

5 years ago

Won 1 game, but wasn’t fully active this year due to knowing I had littke time to game

5 years ago

Who's Spacecat?

5 years ago

No idea.

5 years ago

Won 15 games/1 DLC and loved most of 'em. :) Was definitely a fantastic bunch...very happy and grateful! Played all but my most recent win (Slash It 2) from this year and my new favourites I'd highly recommend are:

Forgotton Anne
Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe
The Escapists 2
Aviary Attorney
Rakuen
Splasher
Tracks - The Toy Train Set Game (though limited in content with Early Access, still super relaxing and enjoyable)

p.s. Congrats on getting your account back, am really happy the year ended on a happier note for you after that scare!

5 years ago*

3 times I was visited which was pretty good. It was far in between in the beginning, january, october and december. I'm satisfied

5 years ago

Can't complain. Awesome wins I still have to complete...

So far I really loved Hollow Knight (by far one of the best games I've played this year), The Swapper was also great.

5 years ago

Zero. But then I only enter for games I've wishlisted, so I guess that's understandable.

5 years ago

I won a few things this year, but statistically speaking spacecat was decidedly cruel. Hopefully next year my luck will be better.

View attached image.
5 years ago

He was a good kitty this year.

5 years ago

Got visited 14 times, and got several very good games.
That said, most of the games I won were for the first time I'd ever entered for them, while there were several games I entered 30+ giveaways for and didn't manage to win. Luck is weird like that sometimes.

5 years ago

Well only 4 games, but they were from my wishlist, so not bad afterall. My biggest win though was Dungeons 3.

5 years ago

Only one, better than nothing

5 years ago

I was blessed with many wins in past year, got even 2 wishlisted games. There as a ton of kind and generous persons here

5 years ago

Got a few. Hope those who won mine were happy though as I feel I was too generous for the thanks I got.
This year i won't be giving much, so I don't expect to win anything :D

5 years ago

2018 began pretty well, winning Life Is Strange in February. It is my all-time least likely win (2465 entries).

It also ended well, just got win #13 on New Year's Eve.

5 years ago

Space cat never came to visit me, and probably never will.

I won a game at the overclockersclub.com Christmas competition though, so I do have a game win this year.

5 years ago

Join Unlucky 7 then. You might have better luck.

5 years ago

I simply don't enter giveaways.

And I'm a member of Unlucky-7, as an occasional gifter.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.