And yes, another nosy topic by me.

How good was spacecat to you in 2018? How many times did he visit you with good tidings?

In the 12 months this year, I was visited 38 times. I feel like he was fair enough.

So, how good was he to you in 2018?

And lets all hope for a better new year with spacecat as well.

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I was visited by Spacecat 83 times this year. Must because of my super cute cat avatar profile that Spacecat visited me so much.

5 years ago

3 visits in 2018. One of which was Deus Ex Mankind Divided, which I really enjoyed, so in that regard it was a good year.

5 years ago

three good ones.

5 years ago

39 spacecat came over, server him some lasagna

5 years ago

Got visited 305 times this year :) Less than previous, but considering that one of my biggest groups disbanded plus I didn't take place in any events (excluding some public ones) it's still good ;)

5 years ago

I got 40 visits with the big ones being
Stellaris
GTA Liberty City
Fairy Fencer F
Conan Exiled
Call of Duty®: Ghosts
Tisque
compared to ~ 100 gifts sent, including 4 unbundled games pushing my a CV ratio from 2 to 2.5.
Now that I got a new job, I will have to be a bit more selective with the giveaways I join, since what good is a game that just sits in your library.

5 years ago*

1 visit.
A good game, but still, cruel to me, like the last years. :(

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Damn. I won that game back in April myself. Wasn't as good as I was hoping, but that's my impression of it.

Maybe I'll give it another shot this year.

5 years ago

It was my first year here and i got 11 visits. I won great games and my favorites are Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth, two parts of Middle-earth, Hollow Knight and The Way. Thank you all! Happy New Year!

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Got visited 29 times and I've won 40 times in the past 3 years so I'm pretty happy with that, granted a few of them I've been the only entry but I cant wait to finally play the games so who cares if it wasnt luck. Hoping my year starts of good to since I got some more giveaways coming up soon that I hope to get

5 years ago

I got 10 visits from the spacecat.
Overall it wasn't that bad, I guess :P
Maybe I'll be more lucky this year ^-^
Apparently I made the spacecat visit 124 people this year. wow. was it actually that many???

And happy new year to all of ya! (:

View attached image.
5 years ago

It was a little under the expectations first, but in the last month he decided to visit me more often, and I ended the year in equilibrium with my luck per month :P
But I feel very lucky, because I have found a great community! :D

5 years ago

10 times I was made happy in the last year. For the amount of time I visit daily, it's less than I'm always hoping for, haha.

5 years ago

I was quite lucky.

View attached image.
5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.