TremorGames.com will be shutting down on 25th November 2018. We have been compelled to do this due to some personal issues. We regret we won't be able to disclose more details about the reason for closure. The website will become inaccessible after 25th November. We cannot give the exact time but please finish off all activities on the website by 24th November. We are closing new registrations and offerwallls from today.
It has been a great experience running TremorGames. We thank all our members who have been supportive and helpful. We tried our best to give our users the best experience. We apologize for our shortfalls.

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm nuclear I'm wild...

View Results
...I'm dogehound inside.
...I'm potato inside.
i never asked for this.
I'm breaking up inside.

Requested some steam wallets.
I doubt that I will see my steam wallets by November 25, Tremor will be overwhelmed by billions of requests

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, I'm cashing out my coins.

5 years ago

sincerely, this site had already died for Brazil a long time, for lack of security in its system, banned a lot of tasks for the BR region, well it was late! Congratulations on discriminating a region by the act of some immature ones.

5 years ago

I wonder what will happen with all the keys they have left?

5 years ago

Any good alternatives out there that arent completely scam?

5 years ago

Chronogg is an alternative, that's the only one I know though, just has a lot less games to buy with coins but it's easy and free.

5 years ago

Metal tear :(

5 years ago

Thanks for the reminder !!!!

5 years ago

Not like they have been useful for much since all the Steam bots died, doing those scammy offers seems like a waste of time.

5 years ago

There we go, my main source of getting games

5 years ago

Well that's a shame :/ Got a couple of games from that website, myself.

5 years ago

Sad but was expected, was hard to earn on it and got a lot harder during 2018 (for EG at least)

View attached image.
5 years ago

Well personally never used the website because of region blocking so not really bad news for me.

5 years ago

I went for Steam keys, probably more likely to get that with everyone rushing for wallet.

It was a good run, one of the few sites to offer you daily coins just for checking in.

5 years ago

there goes my 16-hours job!

View attached image.
5 years ago

10 min every doing one offer, but lots of time finding wich game to get! Indeed i found some priceless deals like Cargo! for 199 and ATS for 599!

5 years ago

And suddenly the job market will be flooded with people formerly doing surveys.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Damn, Mully, that's good stuff.

5 years ago

That has so many levels...

5 years ago

Really liked site, didn't manged to earn much via offers because of region but still some daily login gave me some stuff, sad news.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

5 years ago*

okay well i purchased 10 games with my coin collection -- hope the "few minutes to 48 hours" approval process will finish up before they shut down.

5 years ago

Was good while it last. I wasn´t much of a regular lately (all the steam and humble changes really destroyed the site), but used to be a great place to get games.

So long!

View attached image.
5 years ago

thanks for heads up, I'll try to get what I can before closure. edit: 4 in the request pipeline, let's see...

5 years ago*

welp there goes my main source for games both for myself and for steamgifts :/

5 years ago

Thanks for the info.
Had almost no offers, most of the time I could only get 3 coins for login, 1 for checking a website and 5 for the first offer completed. Yet I was able to get many games, especially those from Indie Gala at 99 coins.
I had more than 6000 coins and just spent them, I hope that they provide the final rewards.

5 years ago

Oh darn. Keys are in e-mails too right?
I haven't been there in years, still have some keys I haven't used, and a few thousand coins.

5 years ago

Any good games under 2400 points?

5 years ago

If you haven't gotten it yet, I strongly recommend Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising, which is a mere 99 points. Only a few copies left, though (I'm guessing a lot of people are getting directed there for their last few points.)

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.