TremorGames.com will be shutting down on 25th November 2018. We have been compelled to do this due to some personal issues. We regret we won't be able to disclose more details about the reason for closure. The website will become inaccessible after 25th November. We cannot give the exact time but please finish off all activities on the website by 24th November. We are closing new registrations and offerwallls from today.
It has been a great experience running TremorGames. We thank all our members who have been supportive and helpful. We tried our best to give our users the best experience. We apologize for our shortfalls.

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm nuclear I'm wild...

View Results
...I'm dogehound inside.
...I'm potato inside.
i never asked for this.
I'm breaking up inside.

ripperoni.

5 years ago

OK i spent until my last coin...
Now time to cry alone in the dark :'(

View attached image.
5 years ago

Woah, seems fitting

View attached image.
5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Oh, man. This bites. I hope they'll honor orders placed in these last few days, but I strongly suspect they won't. I used up the last of my coins hoping I'm wrong, but we'll see.

5 years ago*

Probably? Redeemed a game yesterday, got my key today.

5 years ago

For anyone reading this far into the comments, I got my keys today. But I only ordered two cheap ones as I only had ~400 left, so YMMV.

5 years ago

5 years ago

i was expecting Dark Vader gif xD

5 years ago

They've been really shady lately so I'm not going to weep for them.

5 years ago

How so? Nothing shady going on.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Didnt use it already since 1 year anymore. it was good back than, when trading was a thing.

View attached image.
5 years ago

Not a surprice after some months, but veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery sad. :(

5 years ago

Long time not really used this site coz i don't have a lot of task and rewards are really bad when i has it ... but i'm looking for an other site like that . Someone have suggestion ? with good numbers of task for european, TG was better for US than other .

5 years ago

ebouns.gg you can watch youtube video or stream

5 years ago

Hi emymer, thanks for the recommendation.
Normally I don't use those sites, I wasn't even completely aware of tremorgames. I read about it here and there, and now it seems like it was actually a good place to earn for games.
Do you happen to know how long it takes to earn 5000 points?

5 years ago

I live in egypt its more harder to win on it but I got some Referrals, these sites was my only way to get game at the start of my steam but you are european I think you will get more.

5 years ago

Aw.. Too bad for you they favor specific countries. :/
Ok, thanks for your response.. I suppose I'm gonna give it a try and then I will see how long it takes.
Cheers :)

Edit: Oh well, I'll give up on this, it's too much grind for me.

5 years ago*

I have made great use of Tremor over the years. Now I have the odd problem of having to spend all of my points before it shuts down. I wonder if they will honor new purchases or run out the clock?

5 years ago

They honor them. You can always buy games to give away on steamgifts! :)

5 years ago

They seem to be making the attempt so far, at least. I only had ~400 to spend, so it was probably a pretty easy order to fill. But they did fill it.

5 years ago

Sad, cause I was able to get RAW Steam keys on their site. But, IMHO, this is pretty big chance for someone like IndieGala - they have already made giveaway page a-la SteamGifts quite some time ago, maybe they would create a page for surveys or watching videos offers etc. to earn coins that could be spent in IndieGala store, on their bundles or even Steam items and in-game items

5 years ago

Damn It, what I´m gonna do now with the SG police?. They´re always checking ratios, time played, etc, etc.
Dark days are coming...

5 years ago*

If you are not idling then you are OK, be sacared of those, are from the Gestapo.

5 years ago

¿Sabes cual es la mejor opción para México después de esto?

5 years ago

para MX si es un poco complicado, la segmentación de los mercados va hacia países como EE. UU. o la Unión Europea, los que he probado y en algún punto he logrado obtener algo están en mi perfil como referidos.

Gamehag
Ebonus
Lootboy

Son los que más o menos funcionan, de ahí en fuera puedes intentar en otros sitios usando VPNS para que tu cuenta sea creada en un país objetivo.

5 years ago

Los checare a ver que onda. Gracias.

5 years ago

That feeling when you miss 1 coin to 99
Sad to see tremor go

5 years ago

u still could get coins for daily log-in

5 years ago

I actually got them. When I wrote it I was sure I should get that last coin and when I didn't I presumed no more coins for login.

5 years ago

I wonder if we will see a noticeable drop off in new giveaways here after the 25th.

5 years ago

Have an account..never used it.

5 years ago

sadly yes it's sadd

5 years ago

Damn, I used that site to trade my trading cards for game keys. Any other site where I could do that?

5 years ago

5 years ago

Did you blacklist me because I said "Have an account, never used it?" Wait you're German...LOL. Germans hate me..everyone that blacklists me is from Germany for some reason.

5 years ago*

:O

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Crap.Got a lot of good games from there before something happened and I wasn't able to log in anymore.It also introduced me to Crowdflower,which was def a good thing.
I'll miss these guys.RIP.

5 years ago

That's unexpected and sudden, I guess I better look for a game to spend my remaining 186 coins. I'm actually sad about that site closing, I've been using it to pick specific games from indiegala bundles for years, I'm gonna miss it.

5 years ago

Update: they just honored my two orders. At least they go down in a good note as far as I'm concerned.
I wonder what they're planning to do with the keys they don't manage to sell before shutting down.

5 years ago

sad :(

5 years ago

I just received my last purchases made earlier today, good to see they are allowing people to spend their coins before Sunday!

5 years ago*

same here, just received my last purchase ;_;

5 years ago

Did you orderSteam wallet funds? I placed two orders, one for a game and one for $5 wallet, I got the game today, but the Steam card is still on approval status.

5 years ago

I only ordered steam keys.

5 years ago

Lucky you. I ordered several games yesterday, a few minutes after the announcement in Steamgifts, with no luck (yet).

5 years ago

It was good while it lasted. I mostly stopped using them after HB started limiting the number of bundles you could buy so HB bundle games were in very short supply and expensive. Got a lot of games from them though. Thx for the service Tremor.

5 years ago

Sad to see it go. Curious to see if they issue the hundreds of gift cards being redeemed right now.

5 years ago

No luck there, I tried to redeem one of the 2.17 USD gift cards and was immediately refunded. Looks like only games can be bought now and I don't think they're sending out steam gifts, or if they are, I haven't gotten the one I purchased about 12 hours ago

5 years ago

ask asap in their support forum, like

http://www.tremorgames.com/?action=viewtopic&topicid=120666

5 years ago

Kinda funny you linked to my topic and I happen to read your comment.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.