You can get it here. (Steam key) There's a coupon that would lower the price to $6.79, but people are reporting it's not working anymore, still if you want to try it it's: BNE15OFF

Sale ends on the 25th of August (thanks to BATMANnumber1 for the info).

For people outside of the participating countries, it seems you can just select one of the available countries and it should work, some info on that here. Update: They seem to be adding extra verification (read this post by ReplicaKoi), just a warning in case you might want to avoid that.

Other offers here, some games worth mentioning One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 and Dragon Ball Xenoverse, with the coupon they should be at around $10.62 each, which would be the lowest price for One Piece Pirate 3.

You can get a chance at the game here.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Good game! I've been working on Zestiria since I won it a couple of weeks ago~!

7 years ago

Nice giveaway, but I'm still trying to get through Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 and then Re;Birth2, and then... you know what I'm saying. I got my hands full on games I want to play and finish but unfortunately lack the dedication to do so. ;_;

7 years ago

same...I even keep buying more stuff that I'll (mostly) never finish

7 years ago

Happens quite often, so it's understandable.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

7 years ago

wow thanks for notifying :D

7 years ago

Thanks for the chance. That pricetag is prohibitive for me.

7 years ago

Thanks a lot for the chance & info drbeckett. I didn't expect to see such a big discount for Zestiria tbh.

7 years ago

Only for the Americas, it would seem

7 years ago

I activated from europe, just saying

7 years ago

Did you use a VPN to buy?

7 years ago

no

7 years ago

So you could buy from Europe then? I ask to have the relevant info in the main post.

7 years ago

yup bought from europe

7 years ago

Ok, thanks!

7 years ago

how did you get past the checkout? I get a message that my information is incorrect while I googled an adress in new york and in my account is no info about my country...

7 years ago

I chose US and put a random zipcode that happened to exist and that autofilled most of the adress part for me

7 years ago

I have US 2 and have tried 2 different states. every box is checked green except phonenumber because it is empty but still my user info is incorrect... :/

edit found it, hidden under account was my actual country, changed it too my fake adress and got through

7 years ago*

No, it's for everybody. If your country is not listed in the checkout page, choose any and google for a postal code

7 years ago

My order need verification. I hope it will get through it quickly.

7 years ago

According to this it could take some time, someone mentions 3 hours, but it should work.

7 years ago

i had it in 1 minute. sms code comes in a sec and iam from germany. don't know why some have issues

7 years ago

Bought from Europe but awaiting verification. We'll see if I get a key. Had to use a US adress
EDIT: Got it

7 years ago*

Wish I had waited for this sale before buying.

7 years ago

I can't buy the game from the page. Maybe someone can buy it for me and trade it for something of my inventory or I have wallet too.

7 years ago

Thanks for the chance and for the information, I'm gonna check some of their deals later as there are a few games I'd be interested it.

7 years ago

Thanks for info, the coupon code worked for me and I got it for $6.79 USD, Been wanting this game since it was announced.

7 years ago

I just bought it myself in the US and the code worked. I only tried it on Tales of Zestiria though. Thank you for the information!

7 years ago

Bougth it from Spain and working.

In register:
Adress: US / Texas / Dallas / Some dallas postal code

7 years ago

When i completed my payment by VPN,it said need USA SMS Verification:(,I dont have a USA mobile number,anyone know how to solve it?

7 years ago

You needn't have used a VPN. I think you can change your country code

7 years ago

thanks a lot,just solved it by textplus,cuz my country isnt in the country code list,so i have to use VPN

7 years ago

From what I've seen, you didn't need a VPN. As for the SMS you should be able to use your phone, in a thread I linked people mention using their phone from the UK and working.

7 years ago

I used my phone from Spain and worked fine.

7 years ago

Thanks,just completed SMS Verification,but still awaiting service confirmation

7 years ago

In case you need an American number to receive text messages, use Pinger Textfree. It's a super useful service.

7 years ago

Thanks for your advice,I will try next time:)

7 years ago

Great find, thanks a bunch.

7 years ago

Thank you. Wishlisted game GET! PogChamp

7 years ago

Everything worked smooth as butter from europe. Did not expect such price for at least couple of years.

7 years ago

wooooo worked !!! was a wishlisted game !! thx a lot! :D
buyed from spain too

7 years ago

Thanks a lot! Worked from France. ^_^

7 years ago

thank you bump :D

7 years ago

Worked fine from Poland, didn't have to veryfiy by SMS or anything. Thanks for the heads up :)

7 years ago

Oh damn, that price is awesome. Tried to buy it, gave them some US credentials. They wanted my phone for verification, already being aware that I am a German customer. Received my verification code instantly, now the site says

Your order was successfully registered. Our team will check it quickly.
You will receive a confirmation email with proof of purchase after this check.

Really hope it gets through!

7 years ago

I used a US postal address to order, then my local French phone number for the verification process and it worked flawlessly.

7 years ago

I did the same, but as usual they make me wait :°(

7 years ago

used a texas address
sms verification via my german number
waited ~ 1hr
got another mail that my order was verified and key could be found on my order page
????
profit
==>
just wait a bit and it should work fine :)

7 years ago

Well, for now I'm having this in my inbox:

Thank you for placing your order on the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Store.
Your order is currently under review and pending verification. During our review, we may need to contact you for further information. At the end of this review, should your order be approved, you will receive an order confirmation email.
The review process should be completed within 24-48 hours after receiving this email. If you do not hear back from us after 48 hours, please contact us at blablabla...

I was using a random adress with a US postal code. Really hope you are right. Can't wait for Zestiria!!

7 years ago

if you got that mail you successfully used your sms code to verify your order and should get another mail in ~1-3hrs with confirmation that your order worked.
You should be able to find your code on your Bamco store profile then.

7 years ago

Thanks for the handholding, I really needed some comforting <3

7 years ago

I was getting this lately from Humble Bundle but they've confirmed all of my purchases. Looks like you will get it confirmed too, don't worry! (And I saw it now you got it. ^^.)

Have fun with your game.

7 years ago*

Thanks, cuco. It will have to wait tho - a kind soul gifted me a game I really really wanted for my cakeday and I'm definitely going to play this first it's a rainy weekend, summer's taking a break making me ready to stay at home cosily, I skipped all other plans I had, Lara here I come :D Did I mention I love you yet? <3..

But since I wanted Zestiria since a friend introduced me to it before it even released I couldn't resist this almost 90% off offer. Plus I haven't even bought a single bundle this month and it's going to be my 1800th game I know, my hoarding tendencies are awful :( ... Yay \o/

7 years ago

Lots of good souls around here on steamgifts~.

Congrats with your 1800th game. \o/.

7 years ago

Wooohoo, I just got my confirmation email and finally my copy of Tales of Zestiria \o/
:D :D :D

7 years ago

iam from germany too and waited only 2 minutes. aber cool, jetzt hast es ja :)

7 years ago

Good to hear you got the game. Put the thread up a little before going to bed, so couldn't answer some of the questions for a while, but thankfully other people were able to help.

7 years ago

Tbh I still wonder if this is a price glitch. It seems so unlikely that it's so highly discounted already. I fear all our copies will get revoked soon :°(

7 years ago

Didn't occur to me that it could be a price glitch, but now that you mention it, I guess it could be. Well hopefully they'll honor the orders if it is a glitch. If it is it's been up for a while.

7 years ago

Well considering that they ran out of codes and got more (according to this tweet) and kept the same price, I assume it's not a glitch, so good news!

7 years ago

It's probably to promote their store, and since there isn't a third party retailer taking a cut, it probably doesn't make a huge difference for them

7 years ago

Damn! I jumped on this without using the coupon code! I wonder if they'll give me a partial refund?

7 years ago

I got my refund through Paypal, although I think they refunded me out of pity lol. I guess they didn't deem it worthy to dispute a $1.20. Anyway I won't be purchasing from Bandai Namco again, for their crappy customer service.

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by drbeckett.