Hi everyone! I have a problem with these two games, Earth 2150: The moon project and Earth 2150: lost souls.
I found i had a key for both, but when i try to create a giveaway for them, it only appears as "Earth 2150 trilogy". I suppose you can´t buy them individually anymore. The same way, i can´t create giveaways for them individually! I won´t receive contributor points for them anyway, so: Is it permitted to give the keys here? Writting them, even if i don´t create the giveaway. I though it could be forbidden. I hope you can tell me! Thanks :)

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

5 years ago

Thanks! I will check it soon :D

5 years ago

I can tell you. Yes, it is possible to give away the keys here in the forum. However, you probably want to be sure to give them to a non-bot, so I suggest doing it "manually" by giving the key to the other person in Steam chat (or something like it).

To determine who might be interested in receiving one of your keys, you can ask "interested parties" to post something specific, such as a cute GIF. Once you know who is interested, you may use a random-number-generator (RNG) program (there are many online) to pick a random winner.

That is just a suggestion, though. You may use whatever method suits you, and you may give your keys to whomever you like.

5 years ago

Thanks! I´m probably giving them away tonight, thanks :)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Thanks! True, i saw that, but i just wanna get rid of them because i already have them :(

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Thanks! I will do it soon :)

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.