So, what does it do? The Entries shown doesn't match what each giveaway actually has, or is that just a current error?
Comment has been collapsed.
Ah. Thank you. That does sound interesting.
Pity I won't really stick with Chrome much longer, I miss my FireFox addons.
Comment has been collapsed.
Agreed.
Firefox may have more addons but they slow it down so bad that it's not worth using it. I also like how bare my Google Chrome looks the way I have it set up (I'm not missing anything I would have used with Firefox but the page window is larger and more pleasing to the eye for me.
Nice work on the extension. :D
Comment has been collapsed.
H0w does it work? I've been clicking like mad, and I see no change
Comment has been collapsed.
Great plugin! It's far more usefull than RSS feed. I have a few questions/problems/suggestions though.
On the sidenote... You know what i would really love(and i was hoping that this plugin wwould fill void in my life)? A plugin which will pull all giveaway entries from SG but showed only new entries(and counter for them) that appeared between clicking a button and showing a list.
Sorry for my english, i'm mighty tired.
Comment has been collapsed.
What an epic reply! I've expecting something like "yeah, working on that" but this is awesome. Now some clarifications:
Because i am using SG enchancement addon i've forgot that this site uses pages instead of self expanding lists :D.
Update interval is fine (with giveaways that can be posted for minimum 1 hour there is plenty o' time to updatelist). I've meant pulling giveaways that will end in the next (hour,day,week,month,etc).
Well, you don't need to use images from steamgifts since they are big (184x69) but i think you can easily swap them for their smaller version (125x45) just by editing link. this vs. this
Comment has been collapsed.
Cross-posted from github:
I just won a giveaway and the "won game" notification keeps repeating and repeating and repeating....
Comment has been collapsed.
This is great, thanks. Any chance we'll see the number of copies and contribution restriction later on as well? :)
Comment has been collapsed.
Just installed it on my Chrome...seems to work pretty nice for me so far. Thanks! :)
Comment has been collapsed.
29 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by DeltaBladeX
17 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by gokugohanpan
7 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by Tabbou
117 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by DaveQB
2,529 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by Tyln
18,698 Comments - Last post 13 hours ago by schmetti
355 Comments - Last post 14 hours ago by Reidor
3,526 Comments - Last post 9 minutes ago by X37
556 Comments - Last post 22 minutes ago by shadowshiv
78 Comments - Last post 52 minutes ago by hydrawolf611
914 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by alexfirehouse
16 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by msboring27
2 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by DudePlay
318 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by arepadulce
Comment has been collapsed.