I wasn't aware of the fact that they were exploited and when I found out, I deleted them myself. So I didn't went all the way through the sinners path.
And for your own information, I asked support to give me another chance to create giveaways (since I used all my 3 slots already), just because I got a spare key of Theatre of War 2 which I'm looking forward to share it with the community. So in your face bitch!
Comment has been collapsed.
"The maximum number of giveaways based on your current feedback score has been reached. Once your current giveaways come to a close, and gifts are received, you'll be able to post additional gifts."
Only 3 allowed and I already created 3, which I deleted myself. Someone from support told me he's going to tell CG to add me another giveaway "slot". Or whatever the fuck is that called.
Comment has been collapsed.
I wasn't aware of the fact that they were exploited and when I found out, I deleted them myself. So I didn't went all the way through the sinners path.
And for your own information, I asked support to give me another chance to create giveaways (since I used all my 3 slots already), just because I got a spare key of Theatre of War 2 which I'm looking forward to share it with the community. So in your face bitch!
Comment has been collapsed.
Jealous? Seriously? Why should we be jealous? Most of the people commented here have far more wins than you. If everyone would make a thread like this, the whole forum would be full of it. And why should we even care? Give me only one good reason.
Comment has been collapsed.
29 Comments - Last post 26 minutes ago by DeltaBladeX
17 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by gokugohanpan
7 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by Tabbou
117 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by DaveQB
2,529 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by Tyln
18,698 Comments - Last post 14 hours ago by schmetti
355 Comments - Last post 14 hours ago by Reidor
3,526 Comments - Last post 27 minutes ago by X37
556 Comments - Last post 41 minutes ago by shadowshiv
78 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by hydrawolf611
914 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by alexfirehouse
16 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by msboring27
2 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by DudePlay
318 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by arepadulce
After 541 giveaways entered, my life is complete.
Comment has been collapsed.