Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

At least they didn't do any BS with tokens this time...

4 years ago

The token are for the Lunar New Year, never for the Golden Week

4 years ago

tokens was in last winter and summer sale also

4 years ago

I thought he was talking about the Golden Week only. But yeah, with the number of games in this sale, maybe they will be re-realese the tokens.

4 years ago

You can finish Mafia 3 for Free, 6 days

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

45gb

4 years ago

You cant. 6 days arent enough.

4 years ago

HLTB
Main story 22 hours.

4 years ago

Yeah if you rush it, avoid doing anything else and watch at youtube which quests are shorter to do in order to unlock more main stories. At this point you dont enjoy the game and its storytelling (which is one of the best i have ever seen from an AAA studios) and it feels like a job.

4 years ago

Metal Gear solid is nowhere about the historical low - it's €8.99, the historical low was €4.37. It's even cheaper right now at Gamesgate, 80% off instead of 70% off o.O

4 years ago

Steam store historical low.

4 years ago

lol, that is just laughable

4 years ago

It actually matters, for regional price. a 70% off of a same game on Steam is cheaper for me than 80% on Fanatical/Humble Store. Where my conversion rate is 1 USD = 1.43 local dollars. Even as much as I wanted to buy on reseller sites it just dont make up the conversion rate, thus I am into buying bundles more as they have the best value. :)
Cheers~

4 years ago

It does matter between regions, but that still doesn't mean it's historical low in everywhere. Actually it's only historical lowest in the following regions - 9 out of 41 pricing regions.
Your profile says you're from Singapore ( I assume it's correct), and according to steamdb the Singaporean price converted to euro is 6,78€.
Historical low is still 4.37€ (and was available for basically everyone as it was on HB(, current price is about 50% more.

Historically lowest discount says nothing about price we pay - it's just misleading and not useful - historical lowest of a single store, ignoring the actual price and other stores' prices? - especially if it's not disclosed in OP that it's only for Steam, and price-wise only true for less than 25% of the regions.

4 years ago

That is true. Pretty sure OP just wanted to share. Not everyone covers all the details. XD Yes, I am from Singapore, so SG has 2 meaning for me at least. hahaha
Cheers~

4 years ago

But, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience is 7,49€ on steam, and it includes both the phantom pain and ground zeroes. I don't understand why anybody would buy only phantom pain for 8,99€ except by mistake.

4 years ago

The 25th Ward: The Silver Case - 85%

4 years ago

X-Morph: Defense DLC's are individually -80% (and higher discount if buying them store bundled).

https://store.steampowered.com/app/408410/

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

There's nothing I'm interested in so, for me, it's more like... Golden Weak Sale. :3
But I'm actually happy there's no real temptation, it's not like I have a shortage of unplayed games anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 years ago

Lol, I'll go with the "weak" XD

4 years ago

The Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy Collection for 35$ seems like a good deal

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/4308/

4 years ago

Bought MGS V

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Too many games I want are on sale (Monster Hunter, Fighting games, Visual novels, Final Fantasy) guess I will wait for now to see what the humble choice includes and buy without regrets.

4 years ago

Some deals that caught my eye:

Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package -79%.
Final Fantasy 7 -50% but cheaper than all other FF games because of a lower base price.
REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR -80%
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon -50% still a little expensive imo although very worth it, and you won't find a similar game of this quality for this price.

4 years ago

Is this one of Steam's "special" sales, such as Spring Cleaning, Lunar New Year, that sort of thing?

I just don't want to miss out on any special emotes or badges.

4 years ago

as far as i can tell it's just a regular price sale, no steam incentives attached. i spent approx $10 USD and didn't get anything special for it.

4 years ago

Thank you for letting me know. I do wonder when the Spring Cleaning event will happen this year. Perhaps in May?

Have a great weekend! :)

4 years ago

maybe! if they don't merge it with the summer sale then May would be the time to do it.

you have a good weekend too :D

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Golden week is a Japanese thing, they have i think 4-5 days holiday during the week and most people take the Tuesday in between as a personal day to make it a full week.

4 years ago

Thank you for letting me know. That is the first I've heard that. :)

4 years ago

There is a few games that interest me, but am going to wait till tomorrow for the HB monthly reveal so I don't regret buying something that I could get with my sub.

A game though I think I am safe buying is Project Cars 2, since that was already in a monthly, don't think it would be in a monthly again?

4 years ago

Any other good deals mate ?

4 years ago

Where is NieR Automata?

4 years ago

damn man I was waiting for that too but apparently square enix is very conservative about nier...

4 years ago

It was 50% off a couple of months ago. I guess they didn't want to put it on sale again so soon?

4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, some good deals if I hasnt have a backlog to clear. GG

4 years ago

4 years ago

I will probably buy a Visual Novel, not sure about which one for now. These are waiting in my cart along others:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/970570/CHAOSCHILD/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/648580/428_Shibuya_Scramble/
But I will wait to see the humble monthly first.

4 years ago

Myth - Steam Edition
Cross Channel
Umineko
Muv Luv
Grisaia
Grisaia Phantom trigger
Stein's Gate
Ai Somnium Files

definitely worth to buy

4 years ago*

Myth - Special Edition

I couldn't find

Myth - Steam Edition:)

I found:P

4 years ago

I haven't found anything interesting so far :/

View attached image.
4 years ago

Nice new (and limited) bundle from Square Enix that may interest some people here. In BRL, it's about 15 bucks cheaper than buying FFXII + DQ XI separately, without Chrono Trigger and Oninaki, so it's not bad (still very expensive, though).

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/14890/SQUARE_ENIX_Stay_Home__Play_JRPG_Collection/

4 years ago

This one is so tempting (all 4 on my wishlist). There's a very very good chance that these won't be anywhere near this cheap for a long time, but I also probably won't get around to playing them for quite a while and it's a lot of money for me right now ... About 2 days left to decide.

Edit: Just noticed " A full 100% of Square Enix revenue earned from these bundles will be given to food banks and other charities across North America and Europe." That makes it a bit more likely that I'll buy it after all!

4 years ago

Yeah, great bundle. But the fact they're gonna donate all of it (minus Steam's share) makes me think it should be even cheaper. I mean, they're not gonna make any profit off of it anyway, if it was cheaper it would sell much more (considering it's still a lot of money), the charities get more, and more people get "games to stay home". It's a win-win.

4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

Darn, I just bought DQXI from gmg yesterday! I think I'm going to keep it though, mostly because I don't care for two of the games which will cost me more overall, so hard pass on this one!

4 years ago

its a strange sale -. inside of steam i dont see the sale - only in browser?

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.