hey guys, i cannot believe since the HUMBLE MONTHLY deals that people COMPLAIN for 10 games for around 12 bucks! this is nealy 1 buck per game. even if you only like 1 game it is 12 bucks for 1 game and the rest you can sell/trade!
i come from a time where i paid for a new game 30 - 70 bucks, and now i pay for digital games mostly 20 bucks or so and less. and there are games in the monthly bundle which are sometimes only a few months old and still people say BAD, WACK blabla are gamers like this and customers really still ok in their thinking?
i expect to get flamed here now but i cannot believe what i read on various forums and am just shocked how UNAPPRECIATIVE people got nowadays and dont EVEN respect the work behind the games and especially that a part goes also to charities!

i despise those comments and just think this is a big no no no!

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Well, I no longer buy. I liked that last day reveal, got the endorphin pumping. It doesn't feel special anymore.
Also, $20 is a bit steep for me, can't afford it.
Strange how they gave away up to $6 discounts to try lure people back, but now they upped the price.

4 years ago

For Argentinian or Brazilian region like us we don't even bother with 20 dollar humble monthly anymore cause with 20 dollar steam alone can provide great deals.. but when it was 12 dollar humble monthly it was ok..i guess they changed for their western audience. Then again my Swedes friend now only buys from steam. 20 dollar might be small for usa but for the rest of the world it is not.

4 years ago

EU is a far more expensive region than USA and Sweden with other Nordic countries are among the most expensive after Norway and Swiss who are too rich to join EU. People prefer buying from Steam because you don't need to put in real money, just use wallet.

4 years ago

I'm rarely interested with Monthly, but i'm subscribed for 3 months in a row now since choice announcement (and if its not because i already own Two Point and Shadow of War, its easily 4 months in a row), seems like they really offering better games selection for this

So, Humble Choice is pure upgrade for me.. Reward loyal customer, more games (10 from usual 6-8) and still keeping $12 price. and more importantly, you know exactly what you get from day one, no more games lootboxes.. No need to fear of missing good reveals like i did back when its still monthly

4 years ago

Here it is €14 ($15.5) for 3 or €18 ($20) for 9 games. If you are a game collector this may be a pretty good deal, but if you are only looking for games you want to play like I do it rarely is.

There are so many great deals nowadays on so many different sites it's hard to justify paying that much for games I don't really want. Most games in a similar category (= everything but the most successful AAA titles) can be bought for €5 or less if you are willing to wait a bit, so there would have to be at least 3 games I really want per month. And that hasn't happened so far.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.