Search for new games to share.
Syntax for writing comments.
Frequently asked questions.
Community rules and guidelines.
Dear members of SteamGifts,
This is the group recruitment thread for our new group, Bundle Traders
Bundle Traders is a group destined for, as the name says, giveaways of bundled games. Any bundled game will be welcomed, we will not make any kind of distinction for the games given away (non-bundle games are welcomed too!). Our goal is to build a big community, based on friendship and reciprocity. To achieve these goals, we will not ask you for mandatory giveaways (besides the one needed to enter the group); if you win a game, create a new giveaway. In other words, just maintain an 1:1 ratio.
To promote friendship and reciprocity, we will have 2 groups, one main and one secondary. This will help us promote the community.
The main group will be destined to those that follow our rules.
The secondary group is for new members and for those removed from the main group. We believe everyone has the right to redeem themselves, so our punishment system for abuse will be slightly different than in other groups. If the removed member wants to return to the main group all s/he needs to do is fix their ratio by creating a giveaway of any non-bundled game. If it's all ok, an invite for the main group will be sent again.
So... resume: main group and group B have same ratio shared. The purpose of B group is test the member to see if it will be accepted in the main group. After joined on main group you will only create your giveaways there and you still can enter on B giveaways.
If you came here looking for CV, this group is not for you. 5+ entries is hard to get with very common giveaways because is 1:1. You must think this group work for trade games and sometimes you will gain CV on process. So, if only 1 person joined in your giveaway... perfect.
• At least Level 3 on SteamGifts;
• Positive or at least equal overall sent/received ratio;
• Maintain a group ratio of 1:1 or above (quantity, not value);
• Steam profile has to be public;
• Multiple or unredeemed wins will not be tolerated;
• Do not blacklist other members. If there's a problem, report it to an admin;
• Giveaways should last at least 3 days;
• New members need to create a giveaway in 24h upon entering the group, not abiding by this rule will result in a removal;
• Region locked giveaways need to be informed.
• Adding other(s) groups/whitelist to your giveaway NOT will be valid for your group ratio.
• Non-bundled games are welcomed, but not necessary;
• Members will have 1 week to fix their ratios;
• Don't leave B group after joined on main group.
• Most important of all: be nice and respectful!
You must post here and after that make a invite request in B group. If you only make the request without post here, the request will be ignored. If you follow our rules, you will be accepted.
Bundle Traders - main group - SG group link
Bundle Traders - B group - SG group link
Comment has been collapsed.
Hello, I am interested in joining. Thanks :)
Thank you :)
I'm interested, can I join?
I sended request :)
Sry, you need level 3 at least.
Its time to widen my horizon, I feel! /o/
Im ready to be surprised how awesome this group is! :P :D
Hi! request sent! :)