Gone in 30 seconds. I'm proud of my ninja minions.
Comment has been collapsed.
Young grasshopper, I shall help you hone your ninja skills.
These tips should help you get a few keys in your stay here.
Comment has been collapsed.
I'm pretty sure the bot thing is just a myth here just because some people are simply too slow. There are some very unpolite no-life arseholes on this website who would just sit here on this website all day just to nab a free key or two for games they'll never play just cause they want to add to their steam library. Also, I don't really expect those people to say thanks for someone elses kindness.
Comment has been collapsed.
Sometimes I think I have the smallest steam library here.
Comment has been collapsed.
Maybe the ninjas know that some of us that can never get the free keys actually do other things, Like make dinner, pay rent, watcht heir favorite baseball team sinking...........
Comment has been collapsed.
0 Comments - Created 10 minutes ago by madjoki
186 Comments - Last post 25 minutes ago by OwieczkaDollyv21
5,861 Comments - Last post 52 minutes ago by FanosSlapVt
18,736 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by MeguminShiro
0 Comments - Created 3 hours ago by Chris76de
62 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by fr0zenX
1,931 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Detruire
111 Comments - Last post 55 minutes ago by GoatPimp
2,431 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by ryogareloaded
5,858 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Khodyrov
89 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by JayQuack
316 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Calibr3
11,174 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by CurryKingWurst
135 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Schweinebub
5YZ75-YMEFE-six8Y26
66605-EtwoZJG-BWLG9
V1S25-QAB86-4HKPC-JVR0D-PUFsevenR (Desura because why not)
EZnineXN-RPCVV-JRQ92
RRPthree8-V29I2-26PVN-C4EAM-XARFB (another Desura)
JTIOQ-GLUW1-CM5Neight-9VOAF-N42BD (OMG ANOTHER DESURA)
Sorry I don't have more. But I love key drops, so i thought: hey why not do one myself. Than maybe people will do more for me! :) but seriously, i love doing these kinds of things. Have fun you stealthy ninja's!
Comment has been collapsed.