Platinum Collection - Build Your Own Bundle (Feb 2023)

3 Tiers, 16 Items

02 Feb 2023 - 02 Mar 2023

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Previous bundle: Platinum Collection - Build Your Own Bundle (January 2023)

Β  USD EUR GBP CAD AUD RUB JPY
Qty: 3 9.99 9.99 9.99 13.39 15.65 835 1425
in USD* $9.99 $10.93 $12.28 $10.06 $11.12 $11.92 $11.1
Qty: 5 14.99 14.99 14.99 19.99 23.45 1249 2140
in USD* $14.99 $16.39 $18.43 $15.03 $16.66 $17.83 $16.66
Qty: 7 19.99 19.99 19.99 26.79 31.25 1665 2855
in USD* $19.99 $21.86 $24.57 $20.14 $22.2 $23.76 $22.23

* Converted to USD using 2023-02-02 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition: customers from India (confirmed); United Arab Emirates; Saudi Arabia; Kuwait; Bahrain; Qatar; Egypt; Lebanon might not receive the game. Europe might receive a region locked key.

Spirit of the Island: RU/CIS, China, Asia (confirmed), LATAM, United Arab Emirates; Qatar; Kuwait; Saudi Arabia; South Africa; Turkey might receive region locked keys.

Pick & Mix: $2.85 - $3.33 / each

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition 79% of 30774 - - 19.99 CV app/22370 W 0* $19.99
Fallout Classic Collection No user reviews - - 19.99 CV sub/45615 0* $19.99
The Surge Augmented Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 24.99 CV sub/308245 0* $24.99
SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE 86% of 7109 - πŸ† 3.75 CV app/690040 W M L 4 $24.99
The Council - Complete Season No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 14.99 CV sub/40061 0* $14.99
ATOM RPG Trudograd 91% of 2692 ❀ πŸ† 1.65 CV app/1139940 W M L 1 $10.99
Trials of Fire 87% of 2590 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1038370 W 1 $19.99
The Citadel 94% of 633 - - 14.99 CV app/1378290 W 0* $14.99
Spirit Of The Island 73% of 632 - πŸ† 3.75 CV app/1592110 W 1 $24.99
Itorah 75% of 216 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1132910 W 0 $19.99
Aquarist 84% of 317 - πŸ† 9.99 CV app/1430760 W 0 $9.99
DUSK '82 98% of 224 ❀ πŸ† 6.99 CV app/1465510 W 0 $6.99
Minute of Islands 81% of 327 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1049710 W M 0* $19.99
Airport CEO 84% of 5815 - πŸ† 3.75 CV app/673610 W M 1 $24.99
Metamorphosis 84% of 351 - πŸ† 24.99 CV app/1025410 W 0 $24.99
Charterstone: Digital Edition 74% of 210 - - 18.99 CV app/1046660 W M L 0 $18.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $301.84

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

If you were stranded on an Island with a PC and an internet connection, which of these games would you bring along?

View Results
[Buy] I need a few Minutes to decide, there's simply too much choice here.
[Have] I already reinforced my Steam Citadel with these games.
[Skip] I don't see a Surge in my interest towards these games, even if they might be cheaper now than otherwise during a Steam sale.
[Expensive] If they keep making these expensive bundles, I will soon Fallout of love with Fanatical.

The Surge is the Augmented Edition including all DLC according to its name and description on the bundle page.

1 year ago

1 or 2 keys?

1 year ago

Didn't buy it so I don't know.

1 year ago

Probably 1 i guess :)
Thanks anyway.

1 year ago

One

1 year ago

Thanks champ!
No DLC for me i guess :/

1 year ago

It doesn't include all DLC. I haven't got the URBN Gear Pack.

1 year ago

You're right, my fault, sorry. I also bought the SP for The Surge 2, so I mismatched it somehow. Shame on me!

1 year ago

i will grab ITORAH, Minute of Island, Airport CEO, Metamorphosis and The Council Complete Season for sure but first I want to see the new Humble Choice

1 year ago*

From India:

• Fallout 3: GOTY not listed.
  • Spirit of the Island Region Lock: BD, BT, HK, ID, IN, LK, MY, NP, PH, PK, SG, TH, TW, VN
1 year ago

The first build-your-own premium I actually like. Gonna go for 5 - Minute of Island, The Council, Fallout 3, Fallout Collection and The Surge. All below their HL as well, so pretty nice. Glad Surge isn't just the base game.

1 year ago

Minute of Island does look really cool.

1 year ago

I'll grab Ithora, The Surge, Minute of Islands and think of also taking Charterstone and Spirit of the Island. But if I grab SotI, I won't buy the Fighting Farmer's bundle on HB - I am interested in two games in it.

1 year ago

Have ITORAH on my WL, Minute of Islands looks interesting too but I can't be bothered stalking group buys for a good deal and I already have a massive backlog of games to deal with. I hope they'll show up in some other bundle in the future.

1 year ago

Most interesting is Itorah, somewhat interested in The Council, and the rest I either already own or don't care to own. Probably gonna skip this one but it's not a bad bundle, maybe I'll change my mind over the next few weeks

1 year ago

Hmmm only recent Platinum I'm not really interested in. The Council and ATOM are the only games appealing to me. Probably skip.

1 year ago*

As always, really expensive for a bundle. Would be only interested in The Citadel, maybe it will be in a retro/boomer shooter bundle one day. (Well, the Surge DLCs would be nice to have, too.)

1 year ago

I'm feeling adventurous so I go for tier 2: ITORAH, Metamorphosis, Minute of Islands, The Council - Complete Season and The Surge - Augmented Edition. Hope I made the right choices.

1 year ago*

Does The Surge - Augmented Edition come as a single or multiple keys?

1 year ago

one key

1 year ago

Thanks.

1 year ago

this is also my choice, but i add Airport CEO instead of The Surge because i already own the base game

1 year ago

ITORAH, Metamorphosis, Minute of Islands, The Surge - Augmented Edition, trials of fire, citadel, and aquarist

1 year ago

A lot of good games but i only want the council so a pass for me.

1 year ago

Skippity skip~

1 year ago

I'd bite for half the price, probably would prefer less tbh. Some nice games in there, three wishlisted ones. Backlog though doesn't justify spending unreasonable amounts for games I'm not gonna play immediately.

1 year ago

Does Fallout 3 work on Windows 10? I played most of it years ago but I got hit with a glitch near the end and never found a workaround before losing track of the save file. Would be tempted to pick that up and mod it to bits, along with The Surge and Superhot.

1 year ago

yes it work on win 10. no workaround needed

1 year ago

How do you know? You never even started it?

View attached image.
1 year ago

yes I started it just a minute on steam and it works. the freebie version of EGS also works but I prefer it on steam obviously because it is only 8 gb large and not 43 gb

1 year ago*

Not for $24.57

1 year ago

I grabbed Trials of Fire via Group Buy. Without that group I'd probably never buy anything from this kind of bundles.

1 year ago

Expensive for the games listed, though not a bad selection. Barely worth it if I buy 7, but then it will be too much, skip.

1 year ago

Expensive but some good choices to pick.
I will wait for February's Humble Bundle Monthly before I go ahead and buy anything.

1 year ago

I own the Fallout 3 base game with a lot of save data - if I got the GOTY edition, is there any possibility of connecting the DLCs with my base game? Never done that before.

1 year ago

If you didn't mod it, it should work. Developers rarely require people to start new playthroughs just to play official expansions.

1 year ago

Hmmmm ig my question was rather if the games will automatically connect to each other? But doesn't sound like that'll be a problem. Thank you!

1 year ago

Definitely not automatically via cloud saves. Fallout 3 (plus separate DLCs) and Fallout 3 GOTY Edition are different apps. The latter is not a bundle/pack of the former like you would expect. Even if the savegames were compatible, you would have to do some manual work locally. If it's possible, there's probably a guide for it.

1 year ago*

Hmm thank you!

1 year ago

I'm interested in Airport CEO and Trials of Fire. Not bad since there's more games I like here than in January Humble Choice, but still not appealing enough for me to pick 3 @ $10.

I personally recommend Fallout 3 GOTY and SUPERHOT MCD.

1 year ago

worst platinum ever

1 year ago

One of the more interesting platinum bundles, could easily get 3, Humble's Sim-ple life is also really my jam.
This year is starting out strong!

1 year ago

A lot of great games but only 1 i do not have so a pass for me, Will grab the council somewhere for cheap later i guess.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.