March 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: February 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: April 2024 Humble Choice

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ March 26th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† April 2nd 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate Edition - https://imgur.com/CzhXkAA

• LATAM: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in LATAM (sub not indexed yet) (confirmed)
  • Asia and Oceania, without Japan: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in these countries {sub/914523} (confirmed)
  • RU/CIS: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in RU/CIS (sub not indexed yet)
  • Turkey, Israel, Middle East: {sub/914521} - can be redeemed only in: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen (confirmed)
  • Everyone else (including Japan): {sub/909810} - a ROW key that can be redeemed everywhere

Saints Row - https://i.imgur.com/7aJ7PLu.png

• Europe + North America + Oceania + United Arab Emirates + Qatar + Saudi Arabia + Kuwait + Korea + Israel + Japan + some SA countries {sub/894276}: a "Tier 1" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (confirmed)
  • China + Hong Kong + Taiwan + Macao + Singapore: {sub/894277} (+RUN LOCK) - a "Tier 2" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (confirmed)
  • LATAM, SEA, RU/CIS, Turkey: {sub/894278} (+RUN LOCK) - a "Tier 3" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (or, in other words, in any countries listed in the Tier 1 or Tier 2 subs) (confirmed)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs ROW (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs SEA (China)

๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications ROW (EU)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications SEA (India)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications SEA (Taiwan)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications LATAM (Mexico)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

โฉ LEAKS for APRIL Choiceโช

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-04: Nioh 2 is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-24: Nioh 2 is back in stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-25: Afterimage is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-26: Soulstice is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-05-09: Nioh 2 is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-05-10: Nioh 2 is back in stock

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 11.25 CV sub/909810 0 $74.99
Nioh 2 โ€“ The Complete Edition 88% of 27760 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV ๐Ÿ”ž app/1325200 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $49.99
Saints Row 64% of 2648 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/742420 W DโŒ 0 $29.99
Citizen Sleeper 94% of 4434 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1578650 W M D๐ŸŸก 0 $19.99
Black Skylands 82% of 1893 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1143810 W Dโœ… 0 $19.99
Soulstice 78% of 1100 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1602080 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $39.99
Afterimage 80% of 3835 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1701520 W Dโœ… 0* $24.99
Destroyer: The U-Boat Hunter 77% of 551 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1272010 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $29.99

๐Ÿ”ž - Adult-content / requires age check

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $289.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this the Destroyer of your monthly gaming budget, or just an Afterimage of some decent games?

View Results
[Very happy] As soon as I saw the lineup, it got me all hyped. So many exciting games to play this month!
[Sorta satisfied] Iโ€™m not saying this is a Row of games I canโ€™t wait to play, but Iโ€™ll take it.
[Neutral] Kind of happy about some of these titles, kind of bummed that I already own others and that Saints Row is (of course) incomplete. Soulstice & Afterimage & U-Boat Hunter were already bundled by Fanatical, Soulstice & Saints Row were free on EGS, Citizen Sleeper is on GamePass.
[Disappointed] This month sounds pretty impressive for some. For me though, it kind of feels like one of the weakest Choices we got in the past year or so. This Citizenโ€™s subscription will Sleep this month.
[Offended] This is a Black mark on years of sometimes-decent Choice bundles โ€“ and nothing more.
[Coupontato] My funds are approaching the Realms of Ruin. Without a coupon I wonโ€™t make it this month.
[No Werewolf] Hey IGN, since the ski season is approaching its end, how about you put your wolfsbane away and finally give us Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood!

Any leeks ?

1 month ago

Earliest is tomorrow, most likely sunday/monday again

1 month ago

it's easter weekend, earlier leaks are possible. ;)

1 month ago

It is doubtful that leeks would return: the wolf and the bunny probably ate them all, and we need other herbs for the tisane.

1 month ago

one uplay key at least :P

1 month ago

1 month ago

im still waiting for a coupon

1 month ago

bundle is one of the best ones, maybe due to its sales there wont be one?

1 month ago

the best ones were way back when you payed before you even knew what the games were and had no way to buy once you did. they later would let you see 2 of the games beforehand. a few of those bundles were really good. i missed all of them, cause fuck that random bullshit. not supporting random key gambling

1 month ago

Leaks

Source: from Humble's marketing partner; this lineup is obviously subject to change.
Confirmed by billbil_kun too.
(thanks to Smushies who forwarded me this info)

EDIT (02 Apr):
@billbil_kun's appology for the incorrect leak
You can also check madjoki's post to see how these are usually leaked. Perhaps we won't have leaks for now on.

1 month ago*

returnal and noita already worth, hopefully those wont be changed

1 month ago

If true that's by far the best month humble choice has ever had. Returnal has barely been out on steam for a year and Sony usually doesn't bundle anything (besides helldivers 1 I guess?). Insane lineup

1 month ago

Insanely sus lineup... but we'll see if true.

1 month ago

Wait, Helldivers was bundled?

1 month ago

Humble Hooked on Multiplayer bundle, 6 years ago

1 month ago

Hah, I had no idea. Thanks.

1 month ago

+1000. I took all the Humble Choices/Monthly since his launch in 2015 and clearly, it's also the best lineup I have ever seen so far. Wait & see, fingers crossed!

1 month ago

Nov 19 was the best I think... CoD WWII, Crash Trilogy, Spyro Trilogy, Shenmue I & II, Synthetik...
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/november_2019_monthly

1 month ago

Games getting 70s on metacritic... Seems actually quite weak one really.

1 month ago

79, 80, 82, 88/80 (Shenmue, although the double pack is 75), 83... not 70s at all.

The value for the price of the games normally was ridiculous too.

April rumours are about the same in terms of ratings as Nov 19.

1 month ago

Super solid lineup, wow, weakest for me there are Werewolf and Spirittea

1 month ago

Returnalโ„ข feels like it was specifically crafted for April Fools' Day. An interesting line-up other than that.

1 month ago

It does. Even I don't believe it.

1 month ago

Yeah with the rest of that lineup, I very much doubt this one game. Not that I care but I don't believe it either.

1 month ago

Would be a buy for Returnal and Noita if I didn't already have Noita.

1 month ago

That would be an amazing month (if its actually true and not an april fools).And I'm guessing Valhala will most likely be a Ubisoft key

1 month ago

Probably not even key, buy "straight to active on account" thingie.

1 month ago

The last Assassin's Creed they included (Odyssey?) was a key, but that was a few years back.

1 month ago

AssCreed Origins from May 2019 Humble Monthly has "redeemed to Ubisoft-Account-Name" for me.

Stuff from Humble Assassin's Creed Bundle shows as keys, but also with some weird note "To redeem your Ubisoft product, please login to your Ubisoft account through our website connection bla bla bla", so not sure what actually happened there.

1 month ago

AC Origins.

1 month ago

instabuy for blactail, ac valhalla, returnal, werewolf and noita

hope for valhalla for steam, not ubisheit luncher

1 month ago*

+1 on Steam vs Ubisheit

1 month ago

Wouldn't happen. We would get Ubisoft keys. That is what other stores sell, and what Ubisoft puts in bundles.

1 month ago

Won't happen. And you'd need the Ubisoft launcher anyways even if it was a Steam key.

1 month ago

yea, but at least i can launch game from steam library+it will use launcher automatically

1 month ago

You can do that with every game by adding it as a "non-Steam game" to your Steam library. Just point it to the game exe. You can edit the name and add cover, art and logo if you want. When launched via Steam, it will automatically launch the respective launcher as well if needed.

1 month ago

but you cant post screenshots then

1 month ago

You can upload screenshots to the cloud but they don't get shared to the community since there is no community hub for non-steam games. They also don't get shared on your activity feed, but if you care I believe you can manually post them as a status update.

1 month ago

Now do that on Steam Deck or Linux in general.
It's extremely likely to be a Ubi key and just the base game.

The cheapest Dawn of Ragnarok and the Season Pass have ever been on Steam is $15.99usd each. So if you want the whole experience you're better off waiting for the complete edition to go on sale for like $20.

1 month ago

And that would make them show on activity feed wanted to buy DA origins but with all DLC issues didn't want to waste the type since I have it perfect on GOG just no screenshots

1 month ago

No way... this would be a pretty interesting lineup. O_o I remember trying Valhalla during a free (Uplay) weekend and I wasn't impressed. I absolutely adored Origins, thought Odyssey was a step down and... well, I figured that I would still give Valhalla a chance if it was on sale for super cheap -or- if it was part of a bundle. Sounds like I got my wish granted. Blacktail is on my wishlist and maybe I would keep some of the other titles as well.

1 month ago

fingers crossed, even if AC ends up being a Ubisoft launcher key...
Returnal alone would make it worth it for me, add it Noita... and I am sure a couple others of the rest... 100% worth it, especially on the annual plan.

1 month ago

Got 6 of them in my wishlist, so I hope it turns out true.

1 month ago

Big bundle if true !!!! Love it.

1 month ago

My prediction: Returnal or AC Valhalla get pulled. Werewolf is likely to appear since it was meant to be in an earlier Choice.

If this turns out to be the final lineup, then that'd be great. I actually want all eight of these.

1 month ago

ACV is 4 years old so it's definitely Returnal that will get pulled. It's April's Fools BS

1 month ago

Returnalโ„ข
Noita
Fashion Police Squad

View attached image.
1 month ago

I have been waiting for Fashion Police Squad forever man

1 month ago

Only game I am interested is AC Valhalla. And that will be most likely for Ubisoft, so I will rather buy game on steam at sale.

1 month ago

I hope Assassin's Creed Valhalla has a key choice for ubisoft/steam at least.
Not a bad lineup.

1 month ago

It'll be for the Ubisoft launcher only.

1 month ago

If that's tend to be true, that would a month where I want 90% of the games

1 month ago

Two good months in a row? If IGN decided to not give coupons anymore at least they're dropping decent Choice bundles that worth the full price.

1 month ago

As always only one game I'm interested in. I won't be buying for Blacktail and I already have about 150 hours in ACV since you know... it's a 4 year old game.

1 month ago*

To me it's worth it for Returnal alone, so definite buy. Noita is a nice addition too, but I already have that one.
Don't really care about the rest.

1 month ago

What the fuck. Gonna wait with crossed fingers that this is true.

1 month ago

Happy cakeday!

1 month ago

Thank you! My cakeday wish is that this bundle is true :D

1 month ago

Have Noita and Blacktail, and in a moment of madness I bought Werewolf from a Fanatical bundle, still didn't activate it because it sounds unenjoyable. The others are solid, though Returnal looks too big (and I also don't have too much i terest in it lol)

1 month ago

Madness? No, this is Sparta SteamGifts!!

1 month ago

I really hope this is an April Fool's joke because I own Returnal, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Noita, & BLACKTAIL. Only thing I want is Fashion Police Squad. Paquerette Down the Bunburrows & Spirittea are passes for me.

1 month ago

If this turns out to be real, hit me up, because those are the game sim not interested jn

1 month ago

this had better not be an April Fool

1 month ago

If the leak is true, it's a skip for me. Since I play on my Deck and Returnal runs horrible while Ubisoft games is always online. Noita is interesting though but probably gonna trade it with someone else down the line.
Glad everyone enjoys next month

1 month ago

์ด๊ฒŒ ์ •๋ง์ด๋ผ๋ฉด ๋‹ค๋“ค ์ง€๋ฅด์„ธ์š”!

1 month ago

Returnal and Noita make it an easy decision to snag.
Valhalla was a lot of fun. I think I put like 200 hours into that one lol. Played a bit of Fashion Police a while ago. It's probably gonna be fun for a lot of people. Not my cup of tea though.

1 month ago

Fashion Police Squad is really unique in comparison to othr shooters in the genre, it'll be fun for sure. I had a blas with the demo.

1 month ago

Returnal and Valhalla in the same month? Either of them would be enough for a headliner.

View attached image.
1 month ago

Too good to be true but we will have to wait

1 month ago

That's what they said last month as well ;)

1 month ago

Last month was average for me tho. I'm 100% faith now

1 month ago

i hope its true cuz i want returnal so badly xD

1 month ago

Well the bundle releases the day after April's Fools day so I would take the leak with a grain of salt.

1 month ago

The same post was deleted on Reddit so is it possible that the leak are not correct?

1 month ago

Another leaker confirmed on a different post:

https://old.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/1bqbbkv/humble_bundle_april_2024_leak/kx1j5b2/

I leaked October 2023 and March 2024 bundle https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/s/qD2cvEBbR0. With all my knowledge I can confirm this is legit

from another of their comments:

I checked if it's photoshopped or something real from humble bundle server. And it's something from humble bundle server. I doubt it's fake. They never put something misleading before real choice so far.

1 month ago

The leak doesn't sound so outrageous as it might seem at first glance. 3 non-headliners (Blacktail, Paquerette, Werewolf) present in previous leaks that haven't made it to the actual Choice. AC Valhalla is probably the standard version, which due to the crappy Ubisoft business model feels like a demo (especially for people looking to get the complete edition). Returnal is a high quality game, but has a low player base, probably due to price and increased difficulty, putting it here would make it more accessible. Fashion Police & Spirit Tea are decent titles, but not everyone's cup of tea. Also their player base is very low. Noita is a weird one, already a couple of years old, not very expensive and very popular, so it's probably here to gather more people to the player base. Pricewise is of course a fantastic lineup, but we'll se how this turns out after we survive the April Fool's Day.

1 month ago*

The thing with Returnalโ„ข is that its historical low price was 27 euros at the Epic Games store last November. When it comes to Steam, one could get a key for nearly the same price today from the grey market, otherwise the historical low price was 40 euros (thanks to a 33% discount) on the Steam store itself. So, putting a Steam key in a bundle without even trying to give the playerbase a boost with a 50% or 75% discount is a bit weird.

1 month ago

You are right, like I've said price was inaccessible. However this is not unheard of, the previous Choice was a good example of this It's still incredible Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate and Nioh 2 ended up in the same Choice pricewise.

1 month ago*

And it's not like it's a time of year when brands and sites are pulling ridiculous pranks on everyone or anything so that's totally credible.

1 month ago

This demo still takes 140 hours to complete

1 month ago

If it's incomplete and Ubi charges you twice for it if you want additional content,then yes, it's still a demo. Also 140h of what? Only part of the is quality content, the rest is the usual Ubisoft repetitive nonsense meant to waste people's time.

1 month ago

I'd say the majority of the game was fun, personally.

1 month ago

i dont believe they will give 2 big games like valhalla and returnal in one month

1 month ago

If they don't include the complete edition for Valhalla, for me personally it's like they never included the game in the 1st place, because if you like it and want all the content, you'll end up buying that version, which already includes the base game. Or pay an absurd amount of money to upgrade. I'm personally more excited about BLACKTAIL and Fashion Police Squad than this, but frankly Returnal is more than enough to justify the entire bundle. We'll see how this goes on Tuesday.

1 month ago

Humble is always happy to include games that have expensive DLC and expansions in a bundle. Also ACV is from 2020 so not exactly a hot item anymore. Returnal... I'll believe when I see it. April's Fools BS is running rampant.

1 month ago

True, A local football club is having a sausage tv stream tomorrow, where you can literally watch a couple of sausages dry in the rafters of the club building.

1 month ago

Sounds about as interesting as most twitch streamers though...

1 month ago

i would not label Valhalla as a big game
any game with ubisoft launcher on steam is almost always 95% off at some point cause thats the only way some people will buy them. i avoid them 100% cause that god awful launcher

1 month ago*

Big enough for a choice but it usually goes as low as 75% off and is widely available. From a market perspective Returnal is more scarce and expensive therefore relatively bigger. From an user (or perhaps business) perspective Valhalla is probably bigger.

And well, I do not think Ubi won't be giving away any complete editions. Probably one or two dlc (or the pre-season pass before Ragnarok) like Division but not more. I'd be damned if they did.

I guess Humble will never ever top that Activision monthly again.

1 month ago

billbil-kun confirmed too.

1 month ago

Thanks, interesting that they say one of the 3 major games likely will get switched last minute - I personally hope it's not Returnal. I'm hoping for that and Noita.

1 month ago

If that's the case, Assassin's Creed Valhalla should definitely go down. I personally have no love for Ubisoft and their crappy business model.

1 month ago

BBK does not say "likely". At least, not in the current version of the post on Dealabs. Maybe it was edited.

bien que lโ€™un des trois premiers titres soient susceptibles dโ€™รชtre modifiรฉs ร  la derniรจre minute

It is the usual neutral caveat.

1 month ago

Okay, I just happened to use the same phrase from Google Translate then, and I still get the same translation just now:

According to our information, and although one of the first three titles is likely to be modified at the last minute...

1 month ago

This is the correct translation:

although any of the first three titles are subject to change at the last minute

Picture: https://i.imgur.com/EMiRS7T.png

1 month ago

I wonder if werewolf would be removed against, since wasn't that game leaked this past february? but then it was changed for the snow skiing simulator resort game?

1 month ago

Wow, if leaks are real, that's an hell of a bundle. I'm glad they finally got it right, after a couple of embarassing (imho) months before december.

Loved Valhalla. Very underrated game, only because is done from the "evil" Ubisoft. And I always wanted to try Returnal and Noita.

My only doubts are: do I have to wait for ign vouchers?

1 month ago

You just called the fastest (ever) selling AC game 'underrated' mate.

If anything from critic score to the sales most people would call it overrated instead. That's ultimately bound upon the perspective you already brought.

1 month ago

Kinda weird to have leaks so early, so I'll keep being sceptic regarding them.

1 month ago

Could be due to Easter. Humble is from Delaware, where Good Friday is a public holiday. There's still Monday, but they might not want to inform their partners just one day ahead.

1 month ago

Probably this but there have been 'earlier' leaks in the past too.

1 month ago

that and one day before is April 1st(aka april fools)

1 month ago

I imagine Valhalla will be for Ubisoft launcher and will be a link. That already killed me inside (even more than I'd figure because it's the only game I didn't buy in the new trilogy). I'd be surprised if they gave Complete Edition (Ragnarok included), I'd be shocked down to my system if they gave an actual steam key. These are wet dreams though.

Returnal is nice. The only PS title I haven't played yet and was looking for to play it on PC. Everything else is just alright. I wish I didn't forget to enter in the prediction league on Reddit. It became a habit for some leaked games to appear in the next month's choice if they didn't appear previously.

1 month ago

If Ubi gives the complete edition (doesn't look like so) maybe Earth is ending tomorrow

1 month ago

It's probably between Standard Edition (Steam) or Complete Edition (Uplay only)..

1 month ago

i have standard on uplay so will definitelly take complete on ubi :D

1 month ago

I must be the only person who doesn't really like AC here then but I do like the look of Paquerette Down the Bunburrows and Fashion Police

1 month ago

Not the only one. This humble is perfect, even though I already have 2, what ruins it for me it's AC lol. I might skip it just because of ACV alone.

1 month ago

I did not believe last month's leak. It was too good to be true. It turned out that the new leaker got every game correct. This month I feel the same and April Fools make things even more complicated. I hope the leak is true, it would be great and set a precedent for more Sony games which would be amazing. I always thought that Humble monthly was a great deal if you buy the annual sub, but after last month and if this month it true, then Humble monthly is the best deal in the universe for PC gamers. I'm really liking the new direction Humble is taking. Imagine getting more Koei Tecmo and Sony games in future bundles. Extremely happy if this leak is real.

1 month ago

Good point, I wasn't even thinking about that being a Sony first party game.
Probably not done the sort of numbers Horizon, God of War, or Spider-Man has for them.
Still would mean they might be open to doing those at some point.

1 month ago

It's done the worst numbers out of their steam games, except for Sackboy. Probably why it's getting bundled here.

1 month ago

Even on key sites it's lowest price was $27ish. It's worth the bundle for Returnal alone. May have sold poorly but it's a fantastic game from all accounts I've heard. Two of the best choice bundles in a row. What's happening.

1 month ago

If its true... insta buy.

1 month ago

Where are my juicy coupons?

1 month ago

Sad man, i'm waiting their coupon for last day, but maybe not. I will still buy this bundle for normal price.

1 month ago

IGN had the only coupon for $8 new accounts.. This bundle likely sold a ton and had no need for a coupon. If this leak doesn't have any negative changes it will likely not have a coupon either.

1 month ago

I hope the leeks are true! There are already 3 games i have wishlisted + Werewolf + Fashion Police + Blacktail look very promising!

1 month ago

I think its fake.. :(

1 month ago

why would it be fake, we have three sources confirming that it is legit and it is from humbles' servers

1 month ago

I've seen bigger April Fools' Day pranks than this, so ...I'll believe it when I buy the package :)

1 month ago

nothing beats adult swims aprilfools jokes.
https://adultswim.fandom.com/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day
added mustaches to every tv show
added farts to every tv show
we will release this full film here of ATHF that was currently in theaters i think. had a big count down. once it hit 0 the movie started was shrunk down to a tiny square in the corner and played the full movie well normal shows filled up the rest of the space and had audio. you could technically WATCH the movie

1 month ago

The lineup is not that outrageous and this being a joke would hurt Humble a lot. The current choice set the bar very high already. We'll see on Tuesday.

1 month ago

I mean this is not official only leaks so if Humbles gives 8 totally different games and some is mad at them then they need to check what is official and what are leaks :D
Humble never confirmed this leak so not sure how could it hurt them

1 month ago

Allegedly the image was snagged from one of the Humble servers and the leak is confirmed by multiple sources. Even if it's a joke, most of the people believe it came directly from Humble. And people are already pissed on Humble for various reasons, so I don't see how this being a joke be beneficial to them, no matter who's behind the leak. It's a weird situation, we'll see how it goes on Tuesday.

1 month ago

we got april's fool early in February about Werewolf: The Apocalypse, so It might be over.

1 month ago

The real April Fool's will be Monday, the most likely day for a last minute coupon...
And if someone says they get one or not...you can't believe them without looking yourself.

1 month ago

why they would give last minute coupon? if they havent gave it already doubt they will forward

1 month ago

Because they frequently do. For example, last month they released a coupon on the final Monday for another dollar less than previous coupons. In fact, their coupons usually are distributed on Mondays sometimes starting 2 weeks before the end costing a dollar less each time.

Last year, I'm not sure there was a month without any. This January has been a rare exception.

1 month ago

February was an anomaly, they never waited until less than a day to go to drop a final coupon before that. 2 out of 3 months now with no coupons (excluding new member ones) so maybe they decided to up their game instead this year and have high quality bundles instead. I'm expecting coupons in the weaker months though.

1 month ago

If you expect too much, you will be disappointed, so I will wait patiently.

1 month ago

Pretty nice leak, that's a good month.

1 month ago

Humble don't hurt my feelings now :(

1 month ago

I'm sure it's a great leak, but none of the games excite me.

1 month ago

what kind of games do you wish to see in the bundle?

1 month ago

This is my first time buying humble choice without a coupon. Iโ€™ve been waiting until the last day, but they still havenโ€™t dropped any coupons. Iโ€™m okay with purchasing it at the regular price if the choice contains decent games.

1 month ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.