March 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: February 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: April 2024 Humble Choice

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 26th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 2nd 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate Edition - https://imgur.com/CzhXkAA

• LATAM: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in LATAM (sub not indexed yet) (confirmed)
  • Asia and Oceania, without Japan: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in these countries {sub/914523} (confirmed)
  • RU/CIS: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in RU/CIS (sub not indexed yet)
  • Turkey, Israel, Middle East: {sub/914521} - can be redeemed only in: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen (confirmed)
  • Everyone else (including Japan): {sub/909810} - a ROW key that can be redeemed everywhere

Saints Row - https://i.imgur.com/7aJ7PLu.png

• Europe + North America + Oceania + United Arab Emirates + Qatar + Saudi Arabia + Kuwait + Korea + Israel + Japan + some SA countries {sub/894276}: a "Tier 1" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (confirmed)
  • China + Hong Kong + Taiwan + Macao + Singapore: {sub/894277} (+RUN LOCK) - a "Tier 2" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (confirmed)
  • LATAM, SEA, RU/CIS, Turkey: {sub/894278} (+RUN LOCK) - a "Tier 3" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (or, in other words, in any countries listed in the Tier 1 or Tier 2 subs) (confirmed)

🔑 Full list of subs ROW (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs SEA (China)

🔗 Gift link notifications ROW (EU)
🔗 Gift link notifications SEA (India)
🔗 Gift link notifications SEA (Taiwan)
🔗 Gift link notifications LATAM (Mexico)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

LEAKS for APRIL Choice

🌟 NEW 2024-04-04: Nioh 2 is out of stock
🌟 NEW 2024-04-24: Nioh 2 is back in stock
🌟 NEW 2024-04-25: Afterimage is out of stock
🌟 NEW 2024-04-26: Soulstice is out of stock

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 11.25 CV sub/909810 0 $74.99
Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition 88% of 27760 🏆 7.50 CV 🔞 app/1325200 W D🟡 0 $49.99
Saints Row 64% of 2648 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/742420 W D❌ 0 $29.99
Citizen Sleeper 94% of 4434 🏆 3.00 CV app/1578650 W M D🟡 0 $19.99
Black Skylands 82% of 1893 🏆 3.00 CV app/1143810 W D✅ 0 $19.99
Soulstice 78% of 1100 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/1602080 W D🟡 0* $39.99
Afterimage 80% of 3835 🏆 3.75 CV app/1701520 W D✅ 0* $24.99
Destroyer: The U-Boat Hunter 77% of 551 🏆 4.50 CV app/1272010 W D🟡 0* $29.99

🔞 - Adult-content / requires age check

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $289.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this the Destroyer of your monthly gaming budget, or just an Afterimage of some decent games?

View Results
[Very happy] As soon as I saw the lineup, it got me all hyped. So many exciting games to play this month!
[Sorta satisfied] I’m not saying this is a Row of games I can’t wait to play, but I’ll take it.
[Neutral] Kind of happy about some of these titles, kind of bummed that I already own others and that Saints Row is (of course) incomplete. Soulstice & Afterimage & U-Boat Hunter were already bundled by Fanatical, Soulstice & Saints Row were free on EGS, Citizen Sleeper is on GamePass.
[Disappointed] This month sounds pretty impressive for some. For me though, it kind of feels like one of the weakest Choices we got in the past year or so. This Citizen’s subscription will Sleep this month.
[Offended] This is a Black mark on years of sometimes-decent Choice bundles – and nothing more.
[Coupontato] My funds are approaching the Realms of Ruin. Without a coupon I won’t make it this month.
[No Werewolf] Hey IGN, since the ski season is approaching its end, how about you put your wolfsbane away and finally give us Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood!

Never ever thought that i would see Nioh 2 Complete in monthly bundle. Just amazing, i hope this is a new direction for Humble. More expensive older AAA games with all the DLCs. Will be keeping all the games. I have the annual plan, so all this for $8.25 USD, very happy :)

2 months ago

Nioh 2 is the "complete edition" just because there's no basic edition for PC.

1 month ago

Looks good. Wish Saints Row wasn't on it, but hell, I might give it away. Just don't want to give any money for that crap.

2 months ago

Did the game / franchise / developer / publisher do anything to, idk, hurt your family?

2 months ago

Made a shit game I don't want to give my money to?
Do you swallow all the crap you get and ask for more saying compliments to the chef?

2 months ago

As a person that actually played and loved Saints Row 2, 3 and even 4, I loathe this Saints Row, because it killed the studio, the whole series, and left a bitter aftertaste for the ending of a beloved series.

It was free on Epic, and I even skipped on it.

2 months ago

With all those region locks, it's going to take some effort to create giveaways for Saints Row.

2 months ago

Eh, not in a hurry to buy the bundle, let alone make a giveway for that.

2 months ago

I can totally respect that, I´m the same with Final Fantasy X-2. Money speaks loud and gets heard, so I´m not gonna use mine to support a product I loath. I actually paid extra money to get an "X-2 free" PS Vita version of the FFX Remaster from Japan, because the games were never released seperately in the west.

That said, if I´m not mistaken you can still choose to claim single games from the bundle and if you claim all but Saints Row, I´d guess they wont see any of your money. Don´t know if anyone here has insider knowledge about this, but I heard it actually worked like that with the monthy "free" games on from Xbox Live and PS Plus. You could claim them all, but if you chose not to, your money didn´t go to the unclaimed game(s).

2 months ago

Ugh, this seems to be a not-for-me-bundle. I already know where I´m gonna end up this month, but still I´m gonna go game-by-game again and see what I´d be willing to pay for each game.

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin 0,50€
I prefer the base-building variety of RTS, but I can also enjoy the occasional squad/unit/army-based RTS (I´m sure there are better names to describe them, but YKWIM) if they are REALLY good. This doesn´t seem to be one of them, so I´d only take it as a bundle sweetener.

Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition 3€
I do enjoy a good Soulslike from time to time and this seems to be one of them. Why so low!? I still have enough of them unplayed in my library and will sink my teeth into Elden Ring next. Don´t have a real need for another one in the forseeable future.

Saints Row 0,50€
I liked the older games, but disliked this one from the very first trailer. I´ve seen nothing to change that opinion. I´d take it as a bundle sweetener to give it a try and see for myself.

Citizen Sleeper 3,50€
My highlight this month. Looks very awesome, but also very likely to turn up in another, better bundle in the future.

Black Skylands 1€
I can totally see myself playing this, but not really buying it on its own. A bundle sweetener of the best kind.

Soulstice OWNED
I recently won this on SG. Looks interesting and I´m gonna play it soon. This might have taken me over the edge to buy the bundle...

Afterimage 0,50€
I usually love games like this when they are made almost perfect and really hate them when they are not. Judging by the reviews it just isn´t good enough for my taste. Another bundle sweetener. I´d give it a try at least.

Destroyer: The U-Boat Hunter 0€
Just not my kind of game.

Summary:
Personal worth of the bundle: 9€
What I payed for one month subsciption: 7,25€

Turns out to be tougher than expected... by my own logic its actually worth the price, but most games I´m interrested in seem likely to turn up in other bundles in the future. Lets flip a coin here:
NO, gonna skip! 😆

2 months ago

What's the point of doing all the calculations if you then don't respect the result? 😅

2 months ago

I know, I know 😅 Still helps to make a descision. Half the value comes from Citizen Sleeper and Black Skylands and those two games will surely find their way into my Steam library one way or another.

2 months ago

I wouldn't be so sure that Citizen Sleeper will appear anytime soon in a bundle with better value.
See Suzerain, from the same publisher. It was in Choice two years ago, and now it appears in Fanatical bundles that are pricier.

2 months ago

I really doubt Nioh 2 will be bundled again. It's KOEI.

2 months ago

Probaply not. Its the only game I don´t expect to see in another bundle.

2 months ago

This is an interesting one. I'm kinda interested in Nioh 2 and Saints Row. IDK how interested I am in the others. Plus, I own Citizen Sleeper and Black Skylands. Have played Black Skylands. It's not bad.

2 months ago

I only want Citizen Sleeper, so this was an easy pause - So easy that humble didn't even ask me why I paused, it just let me.

2 months ago

It's always fun to see the comments every time Humble Choice is revealed about how disappointing the lineup is :P

2 months ago

I'll sleep on it. Not sooper excited. I'll check some more reviews and try to like it more.

2 months ago

I'm really surprised to see a KOEI-TECMO game get featured in a bundle. Hopefully this opens the door for others in the future, especially Atelier.

If I didn't own Afterimage and Soulstice this'd be an easy buy for me.

2 months ago

Atelier Ryza? Yes, please.

2 months ago

Looking forward to redeeming these in a few weeks

2 months ago

The poll sums it up well: pretty impressive for some, but nothing I'm even interested in activating, let alone playing.

2 months ago

3 wishlisted games. Coupon = buy.

2 months ago

Nioh2 + Afterimage = instabuy

2 months ago

I bought Nioh 2 as soon as it was released (even paid extra to get the sunekosuri emote lol), and aside from Citizen Sleeper and maybe Saints Row there's nothing in there I would play so I'll pass.

2 months ago

Anyone has a coupon to spare for this?

2 months ago

coupon in unique for user

2 months ago

Ah I see no coupons for strangers then, guess it's time to drop 10 euro then

2 months ago

just wait till end of month maybe u will get one, theres still plenty of time bro

2 months ago

I don't have a subscription, anyway I got it so it doesn't matter now

2 months ago

Needing a coupon

2 months ago

Excellent month. It could just be Nioh 2 and Citizen Sleeper and I'd be happy, but it's got more than that.

Warhammer: Was interested in this, but wasn't going to get it without a major discount because let's be honest that's the fate of most warham games. Getting it with the DLC for less than two bucks is terrific
Nioh 2: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. Came close to cracking and ordering it many times in the past.

Saints Row: lol

Citizen Sleeper: Probably the one I'm most interested in after Nioh, I was, again, so close to buying it during the last major sale. Glad I listened to my hunch about it getting bundled to drum up interest for the sequel.

Black Skylands: I was interested in this in the past, but lost most of that after playing an early demo. Happy to see it here, though, maybe I'll warm up to it again.

Soulstice: Already have it, but it's a neat premise.

Afterimage: Another one that got my interest after seeing it in a bundle, and again another one that I was one step shy of buying in those bundles. Held out because I expected to see it in future bundles, but I figured it'd be one of the roguelike/soulslike packages that keep popping up, definitely didn't expect it in a Humble monthly.

Destroyer: Looked cool when I first saw it, then it seemed to never come out, and when it finally did I'd cooled off on it. Not that excited by it here, but perfectly content with it for this price.

2 months ago

My think about this bundle:

• Warhamer: I like RTS, and + for full DLC version = ok
  • Nioh 2: Want!
  • SR: yea I want game that killed good studio.../s
  • CS: after CP77 i want more cyberpunk`y games
  • Black Skylands: looking good
  • Soulstice: not fan of H&S games but I want try
  • Afterimage: I like Metoidvania
  • Destroyer: The U-Boat Hunter: I don`t know I buy this game outside bundle, BUT is not bad game
    I wait for coupon if not maybe I buy this bundle
2 months ago

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate Edition - Turkey, Israel, Middle East https://steamdb.info/sub/914521/

2 months ago

Not a single title I am interested in, but for £8 I can't really complain about 8 new titles.

2 months ago

Probably going to get it

2 months ago

wtf, why is solstice here? i got it from fanatical just last month

2 months ago

Tier 3 huh, so we are third class citizens

2 months ago

Besides Saints Row and Solstice this is very good bundle. Best this year so far.

Still waiting for coupon but I'll buy at full price if need be.

2 months ago

It's a skip from me... sad the leaks were true.

2 months ago

Already owned Black Skylands and Soulstice. Of the rest, only Afterimage seems mildly interesting to me, maybe as like a $1 game... I will skip and perhaps be tempted by a coupon because "value" for games I'll probably never play. Or perhaps not.

Thank you (as always) for the chart and the handy link to the skip a month page. :)

2 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.