[OVER]

Check this out. I don't know much about the details yet but apparently you need to make some deliveries of a unique kind of cargo (=Christmas presents) to earn this exclusive DLC. It seems like it's just cosmetic like the last time.

Play ETS2 and track your progress from your World of Trucks profile.

Update: Apparently the total distance of the deliveries you need to make is ~4500 km/2780 miles. The cargo type is Xmas Gifts.

Update 2: Steam key of the DLC appears in EVENTS as soon as you achieve the task. No waiting or anything.

Update 3: Due to overwhelming community response and upcoming Holiday Season our team has decided to extend SCS Polar Express Holiday event past Christmas Eve and into the New Year - everyone who finishes their assigned delivery will receive the exclusive Raven Truck Design DLC!

Update 4: Holiday Event will come to an end on Wednesday, January 14th, 2015. If you are still in progress of trying to earn your exclusive Raven Truck Design DLC by completing it - hurry up!

[OVER]

[OVER]

Check this out. All you gotta do is get at least one World of Trucks achievement on www.worldoftrucks.com until wednesday (03.12.2014).

Update: Get your key from "EVENTS".

[OVER]

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Oh no, I'm 3 hours late... I wish I had done that before... :(

It's just a DLC with few additional skins for trucks right? Does it include anything really good? Tell me it doesn't D:

9 years ago

it doesn't. but you might want to go for it anyway. there is no definite deadline. maybe you'll get the achievement in time.

9 years ago

I just unlocked the first achievement at Dec 3, 5am at time of this post. So it's still Dec. 3 wherever the game is located (as well as my region).

9 years ago

Aw I'm too late for the party :( Okay I'll prepare myself for their next event by making an achievement. Being logged for 10 days straight seems the easiest

9 years ago

I've spend half an hour liking trucks just to see the offer ended half an hour ago, does anyone have a spare cdkey that wanna sell me? add me here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024409874/

9 years ago

the key is up,check your WOT page

9 years ago

._.

that's what i said on op. y u do dis? ;_;

9 years ago

WHOHO, GOT MY KEY

9 years ago

GOT MY KEY THANKS ETS222222

9 years ago

bump for new event.

9 years ago

AaaAaaah it's taking so long to install this new update. Anyone know what the unique cargo is yet? I painted my new Scania like a Christmas present after last event

9 years ago

They are called Xmas Gifts. I only have eight garages at this point to fast travel to, and the deliveries aren't offered in every city at once (and kind of hard to search for with no city selected).

9 years ago

Do they require something, like some skills?

9 years ago

being a christmas event i highly doubt they require skills, but i could be wrong :P

(full disclosure: i'm only level 6, and have 1 point in ADR corrosive substances, 1 point in long distance, 3 in high value cargo and 1 in just-on-time delivery - might be terribly inefficient, i know)

9 years ago

After asking this and starting game again I finally found Gifts. Yay :P

9 years ago

i completed a long-ish delivery, still only 5% completed :(

guess this will take a while, lol

9 years ago

I did a 12-14 hour delivery and got 17% of the achievement.

9 years ago

Thanks for the info!

9 years ago

Haha this is gonna take a while for sure! Looks like I'm in for the long haul.

9 years ago

9 years ago

thanks for update!

9 years ago

bump for no apparent reason.

9 years ago

Umm, I just started playing it, and may I ask, that do you need special skills or completion to unlock the Xmas cargo? Because I don't yet have my own office, or at least a truck, but I can take others' job offers. So do I need to have my own truck, or it's entirely luck based, wether an X-mas job comes in?

9 years ago

its luck based. But if you skill up long distance you will have higher chance to find xmas gifts.

9 years ago

Thanks! Then it's not hopeless :)

9 years ago

xmas cargo is just like any other cargo. you don't unlock it or anything. want to get it as soon as possible? sort jobs by delivery distance. pick the longest one with the xmas cargo. when you have skill points, spend it to long distance jobs. taking 1000+ km jobs makes it much faster, believe me.

9 years ago

Just started myself and wouldn't mind some likes :) Profile

9 years ago

likes are irrelevant to the current event.

9 years ago

done!

my profile

9 years ago

Till how long is this valid and how long does it take to get it?

9 years ago

never been mentioned and depends on the jobs you take.

9 years ago

Is there a dealine for the Xmas gift delivery?

9 years ago

of course the event won't last forever but there is no specified deadline either. or at least i didn't see. my best guess is it will end at christmas considering the task we have.

9 years ago

Got the achi, and the DLC key. I'd recommend for starters too. I just started it, and did arund 4-5 jobs to complete it. You should take a few normal deliveries, to uncover a lot of cities, then fill up the Long Distance skill, to get greater routes, and you are good to go! I did an 1700 km, a 1030 km, a 700 km, a 500 km, and a 400 km one. I got the achi, and redeemed the key. Thanks for the heads up, bananarepublic!

9 years ago

last bump for the deadline update.

9 years ago

lies.

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by partypooperwastaken.