If your anything like me you end up finding a song you really like and then you go trying to find a song like that one and can't so you just end up playing the song on repeat instead. So I had this idea. What if we at SG help each other with this problem. We can recommend each other songs based on the song that someone posts.

So heres how this will work. Someone posts a song that they like in a comment. Then someone else will reply to that person giving a song they think they might like. Then another person replys to that person with a song they think they might like and so on. The chain can go on for as long as possible.

If you want to start a new comment with your own original song you can feel free to do it. Post as many comments and replys as you want and keep the thread going.

Let's see how well this will work. Keep the chain going guys!

At the moment all I have is a bundle giveaway to add to this thread so this is all your gonna get for now. here

9 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

can something other than potato win a poll vote?

View Results
A unicorn flying in a rainbow coloured spaceship while smoking weed and rapping
GTA V
Lord Gaben
potato
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
9 years ago

9 years ago

I hear over and over and over Under The Bridge from RHCP

9 years ago

Awesome thread so far :)

Have some Electro Swing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtGeIeYnTmM if you don't know the original song then go look that up too. It's creepy and entertaining

A 30min mix of Electro Swing with really smooth transitions from track to track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtVLauHXumE

Enjoy!

9 years ago

I was about to recommend Caravan Palace you probably already listen to them so take We No Speak Americano

9 years ago

Thank you! Both are very good :)

9 years ago

I really dig this remix but I don't know what to look for to find similar music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRgxuqMO3dw

9 years ago

Its time to ride around the streets of Miami, and feel what was the nightlife like in 1984

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk

9 years ago

Perhaps 07:46

9 years ago

nice one, didn't remind my of any particular track > but the whole
album of Outrun Europe (whole Album is free/name your price btw.)
Outrun Europa Compilation recommended track > any or 5. RTRY - Master control

9 years ago*

9 years ago*

The only remotely industrial stuff I have is perhaps The Moon is Watching Me and the only remotely screamo stuff I have is probably Akiradeath

9 years ago

Found out this Sigmao guy while playing to an addictive free game called Bobbing, you should check on both :]

Sigmao makes some sick electro, Bobbing is a fast-paced platformer. Hope you like either of them!

9 years ago

I'll try one too :) Eluveitie - Memento. If you can, reply with something similar which doesn't have vocal (or has it in minimum amount).

9 years ago

Not too good at guessing genres but that seems kinda like folk rock to me. I've seen quite a few folk bands live that I could recommend. Unfortunately I don't really know any that don't have any vocals in them. I'll link you to a few of my favourites anyway that you may or may not like. Give them a try anyway. Just gonna link my favourite songs from each of the bands and if you like you can check out the rest because theres a lot i like from each of them.
Tanglefoot
Oysterband
Show of hands
Blackbeards Tea Party

9 years ago

Actually the one that I posted is folk metal. But they are similar enough. Thank you for suggestions. Didn't listen any before. I liked them all :)

9 years ago

i like Chuck Norris
and R.E.D

9 years ago

9 years ago

Know sth similar?
Sigma-nobody to love
And mike Hawkins & jetfire - desert storm

9 years ago*