Interested in buying this bundle?
14 Comments - Last post 2 minutes ago by Mayanaise
96 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by sfkng
162 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by skycycle
7 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by skycycle
49 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by Bababuuey
32 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by codasim
18,728 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by DukeMookem
43 Comments - Last post 50 seconds ago by cocoiv
52 Comments - Last post 6 minutes ago by Tark0n
117 Comments - Last post 16 minutes ago by jesuswarjesus
132 Comments - Last post 43 minutes ago by anderbarter
1,898 Comments - Last post 47 minutes ago by GraVe23
3,298 Comments - Last post 49 minutes ago by DotsAlex
12,309 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Zwolf777
10 games, $4.99. I'm so excited to see Merchants of Kaidan here.
Click
Tell me if I'm missing something here. I didn't include Spark Rising as bundled because it was in a one game Indie Game Stand deal.
Feedback on the games included is appreciated.
Comment has been collapsed.