Games:

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Thief
Final Fantasy XIII
Life is Strange Episode 1
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_europe/games/pc-windows-download/2015-Holiday-Surprise-Box.php
https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/294104/the-2015-holiday-surprise-box (US)

NOTE: This year not all games are Steam, see this.

Yet again.

Previous bundles:

2015 (Easter)

Life Is Strange - Episode 1
Just Cause Collection
Hitman Absolution Elite Edition
Deus Ex Game of the Year Edition

Thief – The Master Thief Edition
The Last Remnant
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Lara Croft: Guardian of Light
Deus Ex – The Fall
Nosgoth Founders – Warlord Pack

Tomb Raider
Just Cause 2
Hitman: Blood Money
Dungeon Siege 3

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you like surprises?

View Results
Yes
No

Wasn't that bad. The discount code they handed out seems only to not apply to the only games I would actually buy with it though

8 years ago

need to know..we cant use the final fantasy xiv code to ubgrade the trial on steam version ? by the ff xiv client ?

8 years ago

You can't because it isn't a steam key. But i guess you can use the key on your square enix account you used on steam.

8 years ago

is the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn key limited for a spicefic region or its without limit ?

8 years ago

I think it isn't locked to a specific region but i am not sure

8 years ago

These will be added to the bundle list too i assume?

8 years ago

Not necessarily. Build-A-Bundles and Mystery Boxes don't usually count towards bundled status, because the percentage off is usually less than in a traditional bundle, so they don't qualify. Thief has been bundled before, so that's already on the list.

8 years ago

Why would you answer his question, after 5 hours, but 5 minutes before I post my answer?! :-)

8 years ago

:-D

8 years ago

Not necessarily - this pack can not be purchased by the time you know what it contains, and purchasing multiple copies is a bit cumbersome, requiring multiple accounts, perhaps payment methods. At least Life is Strange is not bundled, but it was there in the Easter pack, Hitman Absolution: Elite Edition is not bundled either, Murdered: Soul Suspect became bundled 2 months later than the 2014 Christmas pack, presumably for a different reason, etc.
Also, for comparison: Humble Monthly games have not been bundled so far either, having similar properties (blind purchase, one copy per account).

8 years ago

Thanks both, got a spare FF13 key, might be tempted to give it away then.

8 years ago

Purchasing multiple copies only required adding it to the cart multiple times.

8 years ago

Ok, thank you. It was my impression based on the dedicated "View my xy codes" links, and the layout of the pages they link to - they seemed to me as something meant to display a single set of keys only.

8 years ago

They list multiple keys together for each item and "view the code" for a purchase revealed all codes for that purchase at once.

8 years ago

Does anyone know if you activate Life Is Strange - Episode 1 can you still activate Life Is Strange Complete Season or can you only activate Life is Strange Season Pass at that point? I ask because it looks like Life Is Strange Complete Season may have actually been cheaper than Life is Strange Season Pass in the past.

Also, does anyone know if the Life Is Strange being sold on the Square-Enix store is a Steam key?

8 years ago

I don't know about your first question, but it's clearly stated on the store page that the game activates on Steam.

In related news, a demo for the game was recently released.

8 years ago

Thanks, you are right. In the EU store it says Steam key. It doesn't mention anything about Steam on the NA store but I guess it is safe to assume it is the same as EU.

8 years ago

Yep, EU here. And I agree it has to be the same for NA.

8 years ago

Yes you can. (Even if you couldn't, this is perfect case for new game removal feature.)

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.