Yup, this is what it has come to. My ratio has officially become inversely proportional (or however else to call it). >_<

You may call me a slacker, or a leecher, but I'm just really lucky and had some personal things to take care off.

First of all I've been very ill on and off for the past couple of months, having to balance that with my University obligations and finals (which I've been delaying because of my health as well) So yeah, I've been under a lot of stress lately and thought that I was gonna explode, and I didn't have time for any giveaways. Yes, even Holiday ones!

But thank god that is all over now and I finally have my well deserved Winter break. Alas it will be a very short one, as we are supposed to start next Monday (hopefully they extend the break at least one more week).

And what is the first thing that welcomes me on my first break?
Another stressful situation that I had to handle. I got an impersonator, that was scamming people, and just when the HB Monthly bundle appeared so I missed all the good splits as well. :( I would like to thank eeev and LostSoulVL for warning me on time.
And the worst thing there is, people like this keep moving onto next victims.... :( :( I had to warn another friend trader, after he moved on to impersonating him after me.

So yeah, now I basically have just a few days to relax and game, and I thought I would use those days to fix this terrible ratio as well. :)

So I bring you 18 Giveaway train!!! All wagons are level 3 and giveaways end in 3 days (Saturday evening GMT +1).

However after the incidents that have been happening lately, you will have to pass a security check by the conductor, to make sure that you are indeed a respectable passenger who pays for his ticket, instead of illegally boarding on the train.
I would also like to ask all passengers not to smuggle any passengers without tickets into any of the carts, or you will suffer consequences.

You may enter the train here! (Let's start with some Horror games to scare away all the scammers, non-activators etc)

Good luck, may the odds be ever in your favor and I hope you all forgive me for such a long inactivity. :D :* <3

UPDATE

It seems I won another giveaway in the meantime (of course ) so here is another giveaway added.

Direct link to the giveaway

(easier entry this time yay!!!)

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Lolz, I thought it's someone from USA trying to write hour in 24h-standard instead of using AM/PM one, who failed miserably while doing so >_<

Have a bump because my terribly stupid idea D:

8 years ago

Hahaha, I don't think anyone could make such a mistake >_<

8 years ago

Bump :)

8 years ago

Thanks a lot and bump for you :)

8 years ago

I don't get why people take their time to impersonate and crap on people's reputation :( I hope everything clears up! Try to relax on these few days you've got now! you've definitely earned that :)

8 years ago

They do this all day as means of stealing people's games/money and earning money. Same goes for those that hack Steam profiles. It's a well developed process. High reped traders are just means to an end for them.

8 years ago

Good to see you again :)

8 years ago

Bumping

8 years ago

Bumb Bumb

8 years ago

Scammers suck :-(

8 years ago

Impersonators... sorry to hear that. I've met one though I was not deceived. I clicked his name on chatting window, it led for me to his/her/its Steam profile. I recognized it was different from the trader who I wanted, so it ended as a small accident.
And one's health is always most important, I know it well from my experience. ^^
Anyway, welcome back and thanks for the ride! :)

8 years ago

Bump!

8 years ago

Welcome back... glad to see your return and the 18 wagon train was a treat!

See you around!

8 years ago

Have a bump!

8 years ago

Bumping with an update

It seems I won another giveaway in the meantime (of course ) so here is another giveaway added.

Direct link to the giveaway

(easier entry this time yay!!!)

8 years ago

Bump for 3 hours left.

8 years ago

Bump ♥

View attached image.
8 years ago

Omg I love that gif!!! :D