Yup, this is what it has come to. My ratio has officially become inversely proportional (or however else to call it). >_<

You may call me a slacker, or a leecher, but I'm just really lucky and had some personal things to take care off.

First of all I've been very ill on and off for the past couple of months, having to balance that with my University obligations and finals (which I've been delaying because of my health as well) So yeah, I've been under a lot of stress lately and thought that I was gonna explode, and I didn't have time for any giveaways. Yes, even Holiday ones!

But thank god that is all over now and I finally have my well deserved Winter break. Alas it will be a very short one, as we are supposed to start next Monday (hopefully they extend the break at least one more week).

And what is the first thing that welcomes me on my first break?
Another stressful situation that I had to handle. I got an impersonator, that was scamming people, and just when the HB Monthly bundle appeared so I missed all the good splits as well. :( I would like to thank eeev and LostSoulVL for warning me on time.
And the worst thing there is, people like this keep moving onto next victims.... :( :( I had to warn another friend trader, after he moved on to impersonating him after me.

So yeah, now I basically have just a few days to relax and game, and I thought I would use those days to fix this terrible ratio as well. :)

So I bring you 18 Giveaway train!!! All wagons are level 3 and giveaways end in 3 days (Saturday evening GMT +1).

However after the incidents that have been happening lately, you will have to pass a security check by the conductor, to make sure that you are indeed a respectable passenger who pays for his ticket, instead of illegally boarding on the train.
I would also like to ask all passengers not to smuggle any passengers without tickets into any of the carts, or you will suffer consequences.

You may enter the train here! (Let's start with some Horror games to scare away all the scammers, non-activators etc)

Good luck, may the odds be ever in your favor and I hope you all forgive me for such a long inactivity. :D :* <3

UPDATE

It seems I won another giveaway in the meantime (of course ) so here is another giveaway added.

Direct link to the giveaway

(easier entry this time yay!!!)

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump ^^ You forgot the link at the end of the train =)
And welcome back after that break and all the stress

8 years ago

Thank you. I would have forgotten. Feels good to relax! >)

8 years ago

Damnnn, after reading all that, my week doesn't seem so bad. :X
Whenever bad things happen to me, I remind myself of one of my favorite quotes -

"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." ~ Khalil Gibran

I hopefully things will start looking up for you sooner rather than later and you'll get some free time to enjoy some gaming. :)
I haven't checked it out yet, but thanks in advance for the train as well. :)

8 years ago

Thanks you Tzaar, those words mean a lot to me. That's why Phoenix is my favorite mythical animal, because he emerges from the ashes after everything he goes through, he is once again reborn, stronger and more beautiful than ever! :3

8 years ago

Khalil Gibran is wonderful <3

8 years ago

Thank you and sorry to hear about your misfortune with impersonators.

Here's another tip: Never trust a person who offers you 68 ;-)

8 years ago

Wow, I didn't know that! Hahaha! I will keep an eye out haha, if I ever need to! :D

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

8 years ago

Thank you, I am feeling better lately. Still have constant terrible allergies though. :(

8 years ago

2 entry, 1 BUMP
thanks!

8 years ago

I'll bump with another quote:

"Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on."
-Fred Jung (and Ray Liotta in the movie Blow, playing Fred Jung)

8 years ago

Hahaha, thank you m3rc, I will check out the movie! :D

8 years ago

It has Johnny Derp starring in it, quite memorable too, slightly different from his usual weirdos, but only slightly.

8 years ago

How odd that I've never heard of it. Yeah I saw Johnny plays a main role. Love his movies. Added to my watch list.

8 years ago

Bump and thanks! Get well soon!

8 years ago

Thanks for the ride :)

8 years ago

Thanks for the bump and enjoy the ride :)

8 years ago

Wish you a good recovery!

8 years ago

Thanks bump.

8 years ago

Thankies for the gibs and stay strong! :D

8 years ago

Thank you and I hope you're feeling better. Enjoy this week as much as you can! My one week break is just over I want to swap places with you ;___;

8 years ago

Oh shucks. :( Sorry to hear that. Hope you have an opportunity for some rest soon.

8 years ago

and that's what you friends are for :D Thanks for the train!

8 years ago

Enjoy the break and thank you!

8 years ago

Hi SweetDalilah, welcome back and I hope you'll feel better soon, health is so important and can be fragile. I know this because I'm having myself some health issues.

Thank you for your giveaways!

Our impersonator also impersonated 2 dozen other SG traders and has been trade banned by Valve! On his now colorful Steamrep page one can see that he was already in preparation to impersonate another SG trader by doing one of his favorite tricks: using another ones nick name by switching a capital l for a capital i.

Display Steam URL address bar when available

8 years ago

I haven't had a chance to thank you for warning me. Yes switching L and I is exactly what he did with me.
I'm not sure a trade ban can stop him as he was mostly stealing keys it seems, but hopefully people will be smart enough not to trade with someone who is trade banned. However people like this can always create a new account for this purpose. It's a vicious cycle.

That image is great advice for newbie traders how to be more careful when trading. I will add it to the OP later.

Thank you for all the kind words LostSoul. :)

8 years ago

You're most welcome SweetDalilah. I also warned other SG users about this chameleon after he changed his nick every time he moved on to another victim. :-)

The reason I asked Eeev to pass you the information was to expedite things as I would have been a random Steam invite and Eeev is already in your friends list.

Have a good weekend!

For those that are reading this and are new to trading: the capital L and I change can easily be countered just by displaying the Steam URL address bar and by checking out someone on Steamrep yourself before you do a trade. Don't go for easy cut and clear links to a Steamrep page or a Steamgifts trade feedback page. Check out everyone one you're trading with yourself on Steamrep and Steamgifts. Don't be curious, don't be in a rush, don't be too busy or distracted with other things when you're trading and If a trade looks to good to be true it usually is.

Concerning Steam trading and Steamgifts trading: there will always be wolves amongst the sheep dressed as sheep.

8 years ago

Sorry you've had a bad week, hopefully everything get back to normal or even better soon:)
Thanks for the GAs!

8 years ago

Thank you for the kind words.

8 years ago

Here is a bump. :( sorry all that happened to you though. its really sucky.

8 years ago

Bump :)

8 years ago

bump

8 years ago

Bump, and sorry about your Doppelgänger.

8 years ago

Bummer.
But from now on, only sunshine. And butterflies with rainbows and unicorns...

8 years ago

Thank you TinyPurple! That does sound much better! :3

8 years ago

Bump!

8 years ago

bump!

8 years ago

A wonderful bunch of gibs!