edit : sorry guys but i'm asking about this service
https://pay.g2a.com

not their store...

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

yes, don't buy on g2a.

8 years ago

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

8 years ago

Meh.

8 years ago

I have bought a couple games there and i had no problem

8 years ago

+1

8 years ago

+2

8 years ago

+3

8 years ago

+4

8 years ago

8 years ago

g2a feedbacks in a nutshell:

positive feedbacks: i bought X games and never had an issue. by the way here is my ref link. cheers.
negative feedbacks: you don't know where those keys are coming from. don't use g2a or any other reseller.

8 years ago

negative feedback its absurd, its like u go to the grocery and buy some apples and you dont know were that apples are coming from.

8 years ago

you can learn where those apples are coming from if you ask them. but you can't learn where those keys are from if you ask g2a. don't get me wrong, i don't care what people do with their own money. but this is what it is.

8 years ago

Pretty much this.

8 years ago

Which, in some countries, is an actual problem and resulted in many food poisoning epidemics. So a great analogy, even if you wanted it the other way.

8 years ago

positive feedback its absurd, its like you go buy drugs everyday and never get caught, so you say its safe to buy drugs.

8 years ago

Nailed it.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

8 years ago

so about that polygon article, D claims to trade the game from C for a tf2 key ("I can't recall actually. I think it was a [Team Fortress 2] key?") but then polygon says "So, in something like two weeks, that game code made it around the world and back to Polygon, the eventual buyer. C bought the game through the Humble Store at a discount, traded it to D for another game he wanted, and then D sold it, via PayPal, to R, the owner of the Kinguin storefront.".

wut? polygon doesn't know what tf2 key is? and furthermore, don't they know tf2 is f2p? ._.

8 years ago

Eesh, that's a pretty bad example of why journalists should proofread their pieces before they're posted instead of relying on voice to text software to get whatever they say right the first time.

I'm pretty sure Polygon does know the difference between TF2 and TF2 keys despite what the article says.

8 years ago

said they got the key on a trading site called Steamgifts.com, a forum where users of the Steam online marketplace gather to exchange codes and in-game items

Even for someone who just dropped in here, it should be fairly obvious that SG is anything but a trading site. Especially now, when we have a separate section for that.

Quality gaming journalism right there.

8 years ago

also "GoG.com" instead of GOG.com? why? ;_;

8 years ago

Don't buy from G2A, don't buy from any unofficial reseller.

List of official resellers

8 years ago

this list is only for Rebellion games

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

8 years ago

g2a nay !

8 years ago

I bought ARMA 2 with the Operation Arrowhead DLC on this site, but I only received the base game. After then someone tried to steal from my credit card and my bank locked my balance down, for security reasons. Don't buy on this site. It's a scamhole...

8 years ago

It's actually best to buy things using G2A pay, I noticed there's less "fees" at the end when you pay using their wallet service. Regardless that means a dollar or half a dollar less paid, that's always nice.

8 years ago

While I had no problem with the few games I bought from G2A (bought only from their weekly sales, not from users), I would not take the risk of giving them my CC number. I can't see any reason to use their thing instead of paypal (which has been proven trustable).

8 years ago

g2a.scam

8 years ago

I've never seen a site that uses G2A Pay, so it seems worthless.

8 years ago

If their pay service is as shady as everything else they do, I would avoid it like the plauge.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.