This is one of those AAA games that are better to buy for +1 alone rather than actually playing it. Might have some value for co-op but it has "mostly negative" reviews rating for a reason.

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

you can play and finish all missions in singleplayer. the co-op even if it is recommended is still optional

1 year ago

I think you are misunderstanding what I wrote. Never said that co-op is mandatory, I just feel like playing with someone might give some value to the campaign since it is such a slog to push through

1 year ago

I don't see it that difficult to complete in single. there are also guides on the net if you get stuck. if I don't find anyone to play with, I'll play it alone. that's not a problem for me. the game ilooks nice even in singleplayer

1 year ago*

The point is that the game is quite bad, playing it with someone has the potential to elevate its quality.

1 year ago*

Are you trolling right now? Who said anything about the difficulty of the game or getting stuck? You either have a serious reading & comprehension disability or you are taking a piss

1 year ago

Oh, I had no idea it was co-op. I guess I expected it to be like the classic Wolfenstein.

1 year ago

Personally wouldn't get it even if it was free. Not worth even for +1. Played it on Game Pass and the game feels wonky. The textures are the only redeeming factor. Didn't have a friend to play co-op with but I played singleplayer, and let me tell you from my short experience, the AI was lost :). The starting gun feels like the only gun you need to finish the game as enemies shoot foam bullets (almost no damage on normal diff). The mostly negative reviews seem to be from the co-op aspect of the game not working properly. Granted some of these points can be disproved by people who maybe played more through the game but those aspects kinda turned me away from it. It sure hell isn't close to the older Wolfenstein games.

1 year ago

the negative reviews probably come from people who haven't tried the co-op. in co-op this game should be a lot of fun. in singleplayer instead it will be boring for many

1 year ago*

I was missing Wolfie II and Young Blood. The bundle gave me a 86% discount on both, so why not.

1 year ago

They're really cheaping out by not including the dlc for 2 in there.

1 year ago

Wolfenstein Youngblood dlc is not good anyway. you can buy the deluxe edition upgrade but it is just a buddy pass and some skins. it does not add singleplayer missions/new stories to the game

1 year ago*

I meant the dlc for Wolfenstein 2. It would be bad enough if they were decent dlcs, but apparently those dlcs aren't good, which further builds upon my point of them cheaping out by not including the dlcs in the bundle.

1 year ago

Wolfenstein 2's dlcs are better than Youngblood one. they add stories/missions. I bought the deluxe edition of the 2

1 year ago

Still too expensive. 😁

1 year ago

well, if you don't buy it at this price then you will never buy it. I don't think it will ever be cheaper

1 year ago

Maybe if they pay me to take it...

1 year ago

Since I haven't played Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood.
I see Zero reason to buy these.

1 year ago

you should try them. they are not bad games. they are fun

1 year ago

I loved original Return to Castle Wolfenstein. The World war Germany action mixed with supernatural and Mythology was refreshing and I found playing Soldier of Fortune boring comparatively back then. The Wolfenstien boss fight did seem little easy back then. but was massively satisfying campaign. Still to play Wolfenstein 2 and Old blood will hopefully do it. BUT all negative reveiws of Youngblood do put me off too. If game was designed for co-op but cn play it single it does ring a bell of a grind and maybe misplaced intensity.

In fact I wonder why we never saw an entertaining game like Will Rock, a copy of sucessful Serious Sam Encounters on steam. Thatw as a cheap fun ride. Its a shame that Prince of Persia series is dead.

1 year ago

Just an FYI.. if you happen to already own this or any other bethesda launcher games.. you can transfer them to steam.. so you won't need to buy it on steam.. specifically wolfenstein youngblood for me. https://store.steampowered.com/news/group/3693985/view/3195876925674286186#:~:text=To%20get%20it%20to%20work,your%20games%20over%20to%20Steam.

1 year ago

Well worth the price: 2,87€. Even though I bought both Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Agents of Mayhem for 2.8€ last year, Wolfenstein: Youngblood is still worth 2,87€ alone imo.

1 year ago

I agree. the game deserves that price. it's fun if played in co-op. it loses value in the singleplayer and I believe that the negative reviews come from those who have not tried the co-op

1 year ago*

iuts not historical low, historical low was at 24 juni 2021, and only discount i see on this pack is -86% if u own other games

1 year ago

ok edited

1 year ago

That's a great deal for me. Thanks for the heads up!

1 year ago

I might buy it just for the cringe, but probably not

1 year ago

Thank you! I am $3 poorer, and one game richer.

1 year ago

Hm, could be nice in co-op

1 year ago

Yes it is. don't buy it if you plan to play singleplayer only. maybe you would be bored. just have to find a person that want to play together. I haven't started it yet. I don't know if there are few or many people online..at most you can organize a match with the owner of the game.

1 year ago*

It's a matter of time till it will be free on Epic. They gave away previous games too.

1 year ago

only The New Order was free. anyway better steam than epic for multiplayer-focused games. epic servers are bad and on steam you find more peoples. and then of course would not have the achievements on epic

1 year ago*

If any german has bought this pack, do you get cut or uncut or both?

1 year ago

BUMP.

Sale has ended but the game is now available on the Fanatical Platinum Collection - Build Your Own Bundle (October 2022) for $2.86 - $3.33.

If you only want this game from that BYOB you might want to check the group buys/bundle split Steam group, as suggested by Lilly.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.