💎| ♛ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴄʜɪʟʟᴇʀꜱ♛ |''Chill Out and Cheer Up!''|💎
Socializing, Games, Free Giveaways, Reviews, and more!

Find somewhere you enjoy, with the people you like, have an open mind, chill out and relax.

📜 Giveaway Instructions:

First of all, you have to be a member of ♛ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴄʜɪʟʟᴇʀꜱ♛ group. Then you need to sign in to Steamgifts through Steam. Click the desired game and now you can enter the giveaway by clicking the green ''Enter Giveaway'' button. Once you enter a giveaway, you'll need to wait for it to end to see if you're the lucky winner. If you win a giveaway, you'll see a popup on the site notifying you of the win. You'll also see a notification in the navigation bar, linking you to gifts won.

🕘 Giveaway Time Range:

June 8, 2022 6:30 p.m. - June 24, 2022 6:30 p.m.
Time Zone: UTC +3:00

💎 CLICK HERE TO JOIN! 💎

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Confused at this part...
"Then you need to sign in to Steamgifts through Steam."

I'm signed into steam. Do i need to go through steams web page window or something?

1 year ago

It just means that you need to be signed in to steamgifts. This is always done through Steam.

Once you join the group, you will probably not see the giveaways on steamgifts until your account does it's next auto sync (I believe this is every 3 days). To force it to update immediately, after joining the group, go to this page and click "sync account". That will make steamgifts update info from your Steam account which will see the new group you just joined.

Now you will see any group giveaways on your main list of giveaways. You could also go directly to the group page here.

1 year ago

Gotcha.
Was thinking too hard.
Already logged in, joined the group, and synced with steam.
Thought there was something new that needed to be done.
Thx for the help and the giveaways! o/

1 year ago

I didn't create the group giveaways, I just provided the help, but you're welcome :)

1 year ago

Thanks, bump!

1 year ago

Hi,

You can't have group recruitment in the general discussions. You also already have one open recruitment for this group.

I will close this thread then.

1 year ago

Closed 1 year ago by MSKOTOR.