Maybe I'm not good with steamdb filters, but by only chance I noticed that even though Warhammer games weren't breaking by themselves new grounds in discounts, their BUNDLES were. As part of "Relic Anniversary sale" and "Steam Summer Sale" new low for these bundles is 85% (75% was a maximum discount for the last five years). Not sure if it's a big deal, but maybe there is someone, who just like me, almost missed it.

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection
https://store.steampowered.com/app/4570/Warhammer_40000_Dawn_of_War__Game_of_the_Year_Edition/

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection
https://store.steampowered.com/app/15620/Warhammer_40000_Dawn_of_War_II/

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that steamdb simply doesn't track price history of packages. By clicking "Show only historical lows" or "Show only matching lows" you virtually lose all packages from showing as "on sale".

1 year ago

1 year ago

Yeah, but It doesn't show up with historical or matching lows filter. So how do you catch it unless you deliberately hunt it?

1 year ago

You are right, if you want alerts use ITAD instead:
https://isthereanydeal.com/game/warhammeriv0000dawnofwarmastercollection/info/

EDIT: the historical low on SteamDB is the dotted line in the graph.

1 year ago

Thank you! I'll look into it!

1 year ago

so wich one choose? Master? GOTY or CORE? :S

Buy Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection
Buy Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
Buy Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War - Core Collection BUNDLE

Buy Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Master Collection
Buy Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection
Buy Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II

1 year ago

"Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection" - the full version for the first game. For its time it was the greatest (and probably only) introduction into warhammer 40k universe.

"Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II" has Master Collection and Grand Master Collection - both add new missions to the base game, but the Grand version also provides a great bunch of "gears". Dawn of War II is more of the tactical RPG where your crew is kinda permanent so new gears provide new builds therefore it becomes worth having more options.

DO NOT BUY Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War - Core Collection BUNDLE, firstly because it doesn't have new historical low for the price, and secondly by buying this bundle you get Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III that will bring dishonor on you, dishonor on your family, dishonor on your cow.

1 year ago*

this game deserves a remake..not that **** called dawn of war 3 xD

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.