I figured this would be fine, since there was a very long avatar rating thread a while ago. I thought I'd make a different take on it. Since we all have to link our steam accounts, we could rate each other based on steam profile. You can start with me, I'll join in there somewhere.

Try to have fun, and don't get offended. I'm sure people will say you're steam profile is terrible just to make you mad, but don't start fights. This assuming people even care enough about this thread :P

Anyway, begin.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

7/10 colorful and nice. i like it! ^^

7 years ago

8/10 really simple but cute theme, that (I think) is supposed to correspond to your name maybe take away some of the unnecessary comments... but besides that nice!.

ah crap i didnt review the person above
EDIT: 8/10 pleasant background, nice screenshots, good use of achievement slot, but idk what is the showcase supposed to be. (for the person above)

7 years ago*

ew review me too T.T i was waiting xD

Edit: Thanks :D

7 years ago

7/10
I really love the artwork showcase that matches the background. I always love things like this.

7 years ago

11/10. Purple, true achievement whore, RWBY (I fell in love with the Red trailer, Ruby's character design and Jeff Williams' compositions for the series, but unfortunately wasn't big on the actual show itself when it came out)

When do we get married?

7 years ago

<3

Gotta admit, the beginning of the first volume isn't great, like, it's not like I got hooked on it instantly, and I only stayed because I was curious as to which people of RT are in it. Love volume 2 and 3 so much though.

Good questions. Very good question.

7 years ago

Honestly didn't even give 2/3 a chance with how disappointed I was in 1, guess I might give it another go at some unknown time in the future. The trailers made it out to be a lot darker than it was which is what I'd have expected from Monty, but it turned out a bit too bubbly for me. Such a shame about Monty, I'd been following him since his Dead Fantasy animations. Great talent to be missed.

Well apparently I already had you whitelisted so I'm just going to consider that a proposal.

7 years ago

I can see that. And believe me when I say it gets a hell of a lot darker in volume 3 and 4. 1 and 2 really are innocent, that's true. But boy oh boy does shit go down in 3. I mean, they obviously needed a setup. Actually, I don't think that counts as spoiler, the first 3 volumes are all still prologue. Like, the person that begins talking at the very beginning of volume 1, closes that "thought" at the ending of volume 3. So it's reeeally early in the story, I'd say.
Nonetheless, volume 1 isn't very good, there's no denying it. You do need the setup though. You gotta start your series somehow.

7 years ago

True enough. I'm lucky enough to have nothing to do for the next two days anyway after upgrading my 760 to a 1060 which for whatever reason doesn't support DVI-I cables and now I've to wait for my DVI-D cables to arrive, so what better way to do so than binge on a random show on my laptop. Cheers for letting me know, I'll probably end up getting through them all by tomorrow morning. Preparing my body for emotions.

7 years ago

Let me know how it goes! I'm genuinely curious what you think about it. (Also, sorry that I'm making you suffer through something you don't like from the get-go)

7 years ago

Will do. Hah, chill yer beans, you ain't making me watch anything. I've got months worth of random anime recommendation backlogs at this point that I could sit through instead, I'm just generally curious to see the direction rwby goes. Although THAT part is your fault so that can be something you can apologise for if the darkening doesn't tickle my fancybeans. Pressure's on.

7 years ago

:D Haha, well, you won't see much (/ any?) blood (so no Elfen Lied, ha) as blood isn't really a thing apparently in their universe but yeah no, it gets real dark imo.

7 years ago

Ehh, blood/gore aren't something I'd give a free pass to being dark for (but it was still a great watch). Psychological/mystery/thriller are generally what I go for. Death Note was the first anime my friends made me watch a few years back before I finally caved in at the late age of like 18 and it's yet to be topped. Full Metal Alch, Darker Than Black and Code Geass all came close but that's about it. But I'll be letting you know if it got the pass, make no doubt. Hopefully not via an aggressively written letter.

7 years ago

Fair enough. Well, it's not that kind of dark then, I guess? Maybe a little. I don't know. Just see for yourself.
Same here, actually. First anime I watched as well - for the same reason. Then again, I'm not really up to date when it comes to animes anyway; like, I know some by name but that's it then.

7 years ago

My list is pretty short so I just remember the names of the few I've actually watched, anime was something I tried to avoid for a very very long time so I make extra sure it's going to be something I'll actually enjoy before I watch it or I'll feel dirty. I leave the recommendations up to the other people in my circle and then judge them harshly accordingly. Anyway, yeah, I'll binge it out tonight and we'll see how things go.

7 years ago

10/10 an awesome profile

7 years ago

7/10 must love binding of Isaac, but bloody ell soap why you have to die

7 years ago

nice artworks, and cool theme. but background is not fitting that well.
8/10

7 years ago

lol my profile used to be frozen theme and I haven't been able to find a background that fits star wars

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

Le gasp!!!

7 years ago

.....the game that it like, "belongs to".. uhhh.. what.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

Touché. I think that's exactly what happened.

7 years ago

Nice and simple profile, but needs something added.
8.5/10

7 years ago

10/10

very nice organized, nice background and showcase thingy even with gif, i like it very much :)

OT: wasn' there a last page button? i had to click 2 page wise till i got the idea to reply, so i got taken to the last page. maybe im just stupid and / or blind...

7 years ago

Yup, there was. Keyword being was for some reason.
(I just set "page=" in the address bar to "150" and got here fairly easily :D)

7 years ago

now i also discovered the direct link in the main discussion page, thanksies :)

7 years ago

Heh... I set my bookmark a little more optimistically

View attached image.
7 years ago

lol :D

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Not a fan of space, but 8 out of something ._.

7 years ago

5/10

LoL Gifs and Lucifer fan. Everyone knows Jesus > Lucifer and Dota 2 > LoL

:>)

7 years ago

I hate lol. I love Katarina there's a difference. Plus I hate moves, but still I love Katarina... Sadist >. >

7 years ago

5/10, no additional information, generic badge, quite disorganised.

Nice hours in a few games, not my kinda thing but good play times. Nice theme on item showcase.

7 years ago

8/10

7 years ago

4/10
nothing to see

7 years ago

5/7 There's not really any main or matching colors to your profile, but is that a fsociety/Mr Robot background I see?:D

7 years ago

7/10
Nice background and has a color coordinated profile pic. Simple, but cleanly formatted custom info box that gives you just enough info about the player.

Score could easily be upgraded to 8 or 9/10 if they changed the featured badge and placed screenshot showcase as the first box; showcasing SS's with colors to match background.

7 years ago

thanks for feedback, I changed some things:)

7 years ago

8/10
You took the color scheme to the next level. Looks great!

7 years ago

eldeezo

8/10 Because your profile looks really good and easy on the eyes. Love the background and the achievements letters choice to write your name with it. I especially liked your avatar. though I wished you had more 'perfect games'

To the moon game is one of my favorite ^^

Over all, amazing profile.

7 years ago

Thanks ^_^
I wish I had more perfect games too, but I've been making a concentrated effort lately to get my average completion rate up if that counts for anything.

I love the aesthetic of your custom info box btw

7 years ago*

8/10
Nice background, very organized and informational.
Neat dark profile going on.

7 years ago

Thank you :D

7 years ago

7/10

Nice but minimalistic. I like profile description :)

7 years ago

Nice, short and tidy. 8/10.

7 years ago

5/10
And beware GrimPhantasia can break our cotton candy hearts :(

7 years ago

5/10
Almost 1K games, but not quite there yet. I don't understand the language.

7 years ago

Private profile + vac ban/10

7 years ago

Not private though :)

7 years ago

You sure about that, homeslice? :)

View attached image.
7 years ago

Actually, it looks the same as Teliko over here. Steam is a bit broken lately, maybe that's what causing it.

7 years ago

No, that is because of my 1 week community ban.

7 years ago

Oh, I see. I wasn't aware it completely hid your profile from viewing.

7 years ago

Valve made this change a few months ago so community-banned users are forced to have a "hidden" profile page which only themselves can view.

7 years ago

Kind of silly that they wouldn't have a notice similar to being trade banned

7 years ago

9/10 nice background + good colours :3

7 years ago

Awesome background transition and some cool games :) Easy 9/10

7 years ago

Omy, that chocola outfit alone is 10/10