I figured this would be fine, since there was a very long avatar rating thread a while ago. I thought I'd make a different take on it. Since we all have to link our steam accounts, we could rate each other based on steam profile. You can start with me, I'll join in there somewhere.

Try to have fun, and don't get offended. I'm sure people will say you're steam profile is terrible just to make you mad, but don't start fights. This assuming people even care enough about this thread :P

Anyway, begin.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Joanguva 8/10 i like ur profile pic :)

4 years ago

Leonico, 6/10
love the profile pic and the background. if i were u, i would like to use the steam design, and then photoshoping the profile pic to blend it with the background
the achievement showcase is a little bit meh for me, considering its the achievement u choose, not the rare one, its kinda no relation in between the art and colour of each of the achievement, but it would be different case if it was all your favored achievement
but still, that was nice looking profile
*sorry for my bad language

4 years ago

Not a bad profile tbh. Level is higher than the average, and game count is 500+. I give 7.5 / 10 because of Claptrap.

4 years ago

bumpy? :D

@DrTechnoid: 7/10 I like the colorful design

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tcapullo/ (Work in Progress)

4 years ago

tobicapullo, 7/10
Cheeky (cyberpunk-y?) aesthetic, a very respectable level 117, and has a whopping 8k+ games. Nice profile!

4 years ago

updated :D
Quotes, better pictures and small boxes has now pictures too.
Yepp I want to mixed cyberpunk (+little bit bladerunner) with japanese style Yakuza / Shenmue.
I would mix cthulhu and mafia noir as well, but hard to mixed to have one main way. (And not mixed everything random)

btw: Your Profile is amazing as well. :3

4 years ago

Alpha2749 8/10 Nice animation, looks very well
https://steamcommunity.com/id/napompie Thats mine, just a simple profile, i think about some changes but i dont exactly know how to start lmao :D

4 years ago

@NaPompie:
Find a background you like to start with.If you're happy with what you have, a way to start off is to pick out colours from that and use them as a base of things you use in your profile. So badges/screenshots to match!. You can also look up guides on what you can do. It's pretty fun :)

Some helpful links:
Collation of Guides: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=736635300
Good for looking up badges/backgrounds from games: https://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?showcase
To set up an artwork showcase that goes with your background! (Use a guide from first link on how-to!) https://steam.design/

4 years ago

@cynnix,

Expertly coordinated. The color scheme can be consistently found throughout the profile, really tying the whole thing together. An animated background is always a bonus as well. Not really seeing anything you can improve on atm, besides maybe an achievement showcase for some added color near the bottom

8.5/10

4 years ago

Thanks for the critique! I thought maybe it would be too much but I'll have a look at the achievement showcase :D

4 years ago

Definitely don't over do it if it doesn't feel right. I always tend to over do mine, just because I like displaying all the information I can. You have more of a consistent theme then I do, so the "more is better" thing may not apply.

4 years ago

Haha yeah I tend to go for less if I'm not sure, but I'll definitely play around with it! I probably have to level up though anyway.... -_-

4 years ago

Since everything in the Steam profile is pretty much standard... I'll go a little further.

@ExpiredWaffle,

Casual player with the full experience spirit deep inside... Seems like every game played was started to extract the best of it, to fully enjoy every corner of the game, making every cent worth. Looks commited with everything, but not blindly commited. If attention in something else is needed, something else will be learned to achieve the result, even if something else is very dificult to learn. The hard task is seen like just a normal task with a variant of the original difficult. Also, in the end, but still most important, appreciates waffles.
Souce: voices of my head.

I'll let the person above decide the rate, if accurate at all. :D

4 years ago*

Hey, sorry I missed your review! Let's see what you got right.

1. Casual player: ✔

2. Every game played was started to extract the best of it, to fully enjoy every corner of the game: This used to be the case, but lately I've had trouble finishing games.

3. Looks committed with everything, but not blindly committed: I suppose that would apply in some contexts.

4. If attention in something else is needed, something else will be learned to achieve the result, even if something else is very difficult to learn: Not quite sure about this one. I usually quit games that are overly complex at the beginning.

5. The hard task is seen like just a normal task with a variant of the original difficult: I do enjoy playing most games on on higher difficulties.

6. Also, in the end, but still most important, appreciates waffles: Actually, not the biggest fan. Maybe a Belgium waffle every once in awhile, but I'm eating plant-based right now so no room for those either.

4 years ago

lol rate my profile

4 years ago

@terriermon
Сute in purple color profile with outlaw theme.
Somehow line "Im Your Personal TrashCan Send Me Any Steam Inventory Items You Don't Want" does not sound right.
I see that you didn`t complete many games like Bioshock Infinite, The Witcher 3, Tomb Raider, Life is Strange, Borderlands the pre-sequel and etc.
8/10

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

@NoSenses

you have a decent profile, with an average or higher level ...
Regarding the amount of games I think you exceed the average as well as with badges
detailed but simple information of your preferences
An abundant amount of achievements and dedication to the games. Maybe you should make a harmonious mix of colors that match the background
I am surprised by the more than 1000 hours of crush crush, it is tedious to reset and everything but it is done before that amount (all achievements) is not a game that demands so many hours but you have risked and gave it another meaning ... I I played it in nutaku since it came out and then I went to steam too ... in fact I go in a few minutes daily, by the way I voted to ruri soique or so bad the result xD

Anyway, I stop raving, I give you 8/10

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

@м܃яǺиciS

I can't judge what you've written since I can't understand what it says, but I think it's really cool how you blended your profile background with your artwork showcase!

I'm not so sure about the Salien showcase. It is kind of charmingly earnest that you've included it even though it was a one-off gimmick that Valve appears to have forgotten.

I also think it's neat you've done something creative with your achievement showcase, though I'd be even more impressed if those letters all came from different games! Hats off to that completion rate, too.

Your item showcase is also an interesting mix, with lots of items from events. I can tell you enjoy participating in the Steam community. :)

Overall, I think there's a lot of information to take in and it gets to be a bit cluttered. I think it would be cool to have picked achievements and items that say a little more about you and your favourite games, but of course that's up to personal preference. Let's say 7.5/10?

4 years ago

@APocketfulofStars

A simple, clean profile with an avatar that attempts to match the profile background of a casual, modestly private "indie gamer extraordinaire." - 6/10

4 years ago

Thanks! I'm at the max number of showcases for a measly Level 20, but I am very fond of the Under Leaves background. I wish more Steam backgrounds actually had colour.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

4 years ago

@Fyrlakith

It is very rare to see a profile without a background, the lack of colour makes it quite bland. Do you not like background or you don't have one you like?
4/10

4 years ago

@LitigiousHippo

Nice Life is Strange background :)
Pretty standard steam profile, but that's not a bad thing by any means. I like the simple showcases more, and the achievements one is kinda funny. The contents of the other showcases are subjective.
8/10

4 years ago

@ryuzakimrl

A simple nice profile, interestingly similar to the one you rated so I will give same rating
8/10

4 years ago

Clean profile , a bit higher level than the average.

7/10

4 years ago

High lvl, huge library and number of friends. Definitely lacking focus though as gta v is listed as the favorite game but they have less than 50% of cheevos.8/10 congrats!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Simplicity 7.5/10

4 years ago

Paint it red! 8/10 for RAKESHBRO.

4 years ago

Namtazar 6.5/10 the bg is good, but everything are just like a mixture, u should organize it :))) just my opinion, no offense

4 years ago

The gif kinda ruined it for me since it's taking a small space and fell out of place
Showcases look good and neat
7.5/10 for (logvip08)

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.