(I'm surprised noone has made a thread about this yet, honestly.)

Edit: Thus far the stock has been fluctuating in and out. If your region isn't currently in stock, try checking back a day or so later.

I completed my Bundle through the Steam deal a few days ago, and it ran me $2.97 just for The Pre-Sequel, its DLC, and the half-dozen or so Borderlands 2 DLCs I was missing. Seemed a pretty decent price, y'know?

Meanwhile, those new to the series (or who are missing more than I was) can now just pick up the entire Collection for just 3 cents more over at GMG.

Also, just a reminder to claim your free DLC, as Commander Lilith: The Fight for Sanctuary is not part of the Collection and will eventually no longer be free!

SG purchasers have confirmed that this version of The Handsome Collection also comes with The Season Pass DLC apps [rather than only just their subcomponent DLCs], so you're safe to gift the Collection on SG (for example, under Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel + Season Pass). However, like the Bundle version, purchasers indicate that it still does not come with the original Borderlands GOTY.
(This appears to be the correct SteamDB listing for the GMG version of the Collection.)

It's GMG, so be careful of potentialconfirmed region restrictions.
Thanks goes to Operations for informing me about the offer and its inclusion of the Season Pass.

View attached image.
4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Where do you go to trap for claps?

View Results
The Border
The Land
The Other Border

It's only for 1 Euro in Russian GMG :Р

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

restock