Ok ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my Life is a Dream train! This is my first train event so I hope you all enjoy. Please provide any feedback to help me for my next train! Anything from you want to see different games / better games / using SGTools / etc. Anyways, I will require you to solve a puzzle first. Please do not share the direct invite link so people will have to solve the puzzle! Thank you and good luck!

All GA's have ended - thank you to all who entered and happy gaming!

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I am listing the games here since I got blacklisted by a few people for what a someone pointed out was 'time to do the puzzle with no interested titles in the train' (thanks for the insight Pilda). So here is the train list:

1) Stardew Valley
2) RimWorld
3) Factorio
4) Dead by Daylight
5) Stellaris
6) No Man's Sky
7) Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

When you solve the puzzle - if you cannot copy and paste the link - please ensure that you type the letter O (capital - this is case sensitive) and not the number 0 to the train link.

Sorry for the confusion. I hope this helps those who were having issues :D (Thanks to niceguyjon who first noticed this!)

7 years ago*

It helped, thanks.

7 years ago

The surprise of discovery.. ruined.

7 years ago

:( I know exactly how you feel. Although I suppose if I made the puzzle shorter or less pieces it wouldn't have been an issue - I will keep the titles a surprise for next time and make the entry challenge easier ;)

7 years ago

I hid a mild level of sarcasm in my comment, but the usual rule for effort (or time) put in for (little or big) reward is probably a huge factor. If Pilda said that, it's just so funny reading such a comment. It makes me feel like the person has been burnt on bad jigsaw puzzles with terrible giveaways.

I've partially grown to liking to put some jigsaw puzzles together every once in a while from this site unless they're an incredibly one solid shade of color. I mostly do jigsaws while watching a show so it never truly really bothers me spending the time much, but

I also wonder if there's some sort of script that shows who you have blacklisted in the forums since I pretend that they do it as mental reminder not to waste time on the puzzles again, heh. Maybe they just check the user profile every time.
Feel free to check group giveaways if interested in the game I have up.

7 years ago

Seriously, ignore the man behind the curtain and do as you wish with your GA's. I did a concrete wall GA of over 400 pieces even knowing the game that was the prize that I had zero interest in entering to win. I just like difficult puzzles and I like people that use these devices, so I solve them and thank the gifter. :-) But I did enter a couple of your GA's so thanks!!

7 years ago

Well for such titles it's better to be a surprise and those who're not interested because of no title can leave the chances for others.
Listing games means nothing around here. Last time it was 400+ piece jiggie with GTA 5 bad rats :<
PS Copy works in html5-version.
PPS I mostly ignore jiggies but this time was like: oh dat guy was gifting arkham knight yesterday, I'd better see what's going on here.

7 years ago

How do you use the html5 version?

7 years ago

Just disable flash in your browser, so for example FF will tell that plugin disabled and after a while link will appear.
Like this one or I guess you can add the next variable to the original link: &g=5

7 years ago

Thx. Only bad thing is it doesn't let you save your progress if you use html5. If you're doing a big puzzle and it crashes that would be unfortunate.

7 years ago

I added you to WL for the train. So take that all you blacklisters!

7 years ago

+1

7 years ago

+1 ;)

7 years ago

Huh, that seems a bit extreme
It's a nice train with nice games :)
It's not like it's just a bad rats after a super hard puzzle

Thanks for clarifying about the 'O' though ^-^

7 years ago

Ignore the haters, I get blacklists for most my big giveaway events because not everyone can enter.

7 years ago

omfg

7 years ago

I made an "I'm 40" thread and gave away Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and picked up 3 blacklists for that. Some people are just on hairtriggers. Ignore the haters, and thanks for an awesome train. :D

7 years ago

I saw your train - it was pretty damn epic! I can't believe the haters man... such a shame ;)

7 years ago

oh yeah, i got two pieces, its only a matter of time now

7 years ago

i cant quite seem to get the link to work

7 years ago

Me neither
But as we can see, other people were able to get on it. So strange

7 years ago

You solved the puzzle and the link provided did not work? That is very weird - I do already have some entries on the GA's so I am not sure what happened :( I hope you are able to access the train though!

7 years ago

i know why

7 years ago

Whenever I enter the link, I am redirected to the main page-not even an error page.

7 years ago

I think you're typing down the first character wrong.

7 years ago

The first digit is not a zero it is the letter "O"

7 years ago

With your permission I can explain to them what is going on.

7 years ago

Please feel free to help anyone with an issue (although we still want the puzzle to be required so not tooooooooo much explanation but just enough) :D

7 years ago

The first digit is not a zero it is the letter "O" is what I will tell them. That is the problem in most cases.

7 years ago

The first digit is not a zero it is the letter "O"

7 years ago

I am an idiot end kept making my "O" lowercase. My bad guys!

Thanks, man.

7 years ago

I Solved it

7 years ago

Thanks for a ride, truly I've enjoyed it a lot! I^v^I

7 years ago

Nice train :)

7 years ago

BUMP

7 years ago

Bump for solved.

Thanks for the awesome ride dLo! ^^

7 years ago

Don't know what games you could put into that train so it can become "better" :P

If you really care about that your private giveaway links don't get shared you should probably use SGTools, as it's pretty restristrictiv against repeated link-sharer. If you want to use any other custom rules is up to you.

However a 15 minute puzzle is obviously not too hard to solve for anyone :)
Oh and thanks for making a not-trollish jigid-puzzle. LIKE SO MANY OTHERS LATELY!!!! D:<

7 years ago

Things can always be better :D I have been very fortunate in my life and I want to share some of that! Purchasing games over the humble bundle store allows me to 1) support my gaming passions and community and 2) choose an awesome charity that helps my other passion of Thailand! That is a win/win for me!

I think I will try an SGTools train here in the next week or two and that will again come with an entry puzzle or something similiar - although nothing too crazy/trollish!

7 years ago

although nothing too crazy/trollish!

I wasn't too serious about that. It's nice too have a challenge, too :P

7 years ago

Bumping great train!

7 years ago

Bump! thanks for the awesome train!

7 years ago

Whoa, especially interested in the first and the last game in the train, thanks for the chance!

View attached image.
7 years ago

Good ride.

7 years ago

Bump for dreams!

7 years ago

bump. nice photo

7 years ago

Bump for train

7 years ago

That was a nice jigsaw and awesome train.

I think using SGTools next time to prevent rule breakers from entering your awesome giveaways would be better. But your giveaways, your rules.
Since you want feedback about games you're giving away; personally I'd like to see some RPGs in the next train as that's my favorite genre. Something like Grim Dawn, Disgaea, Dragon's Dogma.

Anyway, nice view you've got there. Thailand does seem like a cool place, watched good amount of travel shows about it. If I ever manage to get my life sorted out and get a job I'd love to visit Thailand.

7 years ago

RPG's are titles i don't follow all that much (except for the much anticipated FF7 Remake that I have on pre-order!!!! Oh I love me some FF7! I will be sure to snag a few for the next train! Thanks for the feedback :D

Thailand is awesome!

7 years ago

The remake will be action RPG instead of turn based and it seems like it's going to be episodic, that is it'll be split into multiple games. I bet they're going to make it very casual too. So yeah... that remake is a joke and won't do FF7 justice.

7 years ago

You are probably right that it won't do it justice, and I have had second thoughts about it - but FF7... I mean come on... how can you pass on that? I havn't played an FF game since 7 and I don't plan to either. FF2 / FF3 (original US versions) were also awesome and those 3 games are such an iconic part of my childhood. I wish games like that would just get a graphics overhaul with a new engine and no core gameplay changes.

7 years ago

Thanks for the ride, but a robber took my points.

7 years ago

Bump!

7 years ago

Bump!

7 years ago

very nice train. TY for that.

7 years ago

Awesome train! Will definitely keep an eye out for the charity during my next purchase.

7 years ago

Awesome! Again, I am not affiliated with them at all - they are just good people and a great cause. I do some charity events in Thailand but I don't support those with money, just my time and labor and gifts that I bring with me. I love gaming and Thailand so I try to give back to both in any way that I can! Purchasing games over humble bundle store just helps me donate to both of my passions so I feel lucky for that!

7 years ago

Thanks for the great train!

7 years ago

well, completed the puzzle, but the link doesn't seem to work (at least for me)

7 years ago

Make sure you use the letter O and not the number 0.

7 years ago

Well, color me stupid! Thanks, awesome train

7 years ago

bump for solved.

7 years ago

Bump for amazing train

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.