Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft key)
WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship
Escape From Monkey Island
Calico
Astrologaster
Across the Grooves

source
https://www.dealabs.com/bons-plans/amazon-prime-far-cry-4-wrc-8-escape-from-monkey-island-calico-astrologaster-et-across-the-grooves-offerts-sur-pc-2354969

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's like the Humble Monthly... less and less interesting every month.
Thanks for the leak. I'm very glad I am not paying for this

1 year ago

Except you get so much more with amazon prime than you do with humble monthly. I'd guess 99% of people don't subscribe to amazon prime for the gaming part.

1 year ago

...if you can use faster shipping & Amazon services such as streaming, and/or like whatever games get thrown at you, then of course someone is going to get "more" with Prime than Humble Choice.

There are other people (myself included) that are content with Amazon's free shipping over $25 for everyone, don't need the faster shipping with Prime, are happy with the streaming they already have, and prefer to know what games they're buying into. Amazon Prime is not for us.

1 year ago

If one is into watching a twitch streamer at all, that "free" prime sub pays for the Amazon prime. Definitely not mandatory, and depends on local pricing. Amazon prime also gives one free ebook( from a selection on kindle) monthly, also kinda meh. Amazon prime is a take it or leave it really.

Amazon's free shipping over a certain minimum IS pretty good though. You can't find that minimum amount on any other store. Ofc this is because how huge the company is and their delivery system.

1 year ago

I guess but what's the point of having prime gaming at all if it's just going to be old games and indies that have been in many bundles already, all on the amazon launcher?

1 year ago

+100. I didnt know about the gaming part for many months!! xD xD
Then i accidentally discovered that there is something like that and i was like "Say WHAAAT?" xD

1 year ago

I doubt they will give a key for Far Cry 4. You will most probably have to link your Ubisoft account.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

far cry 4 only the base game without dlc i guess, so meh

1 year ago*

That's the new tactic for companies who have forgotten games with lots of paid DLC.
Give em the base game for cheap/free, hook them with the IAP.

1 year ago

That's not new. That's always been the logic behind bundles and giveaways.

1 year ago

The dlc for Far Cry 4 is far less interesting than the base game, and far from necessary. There is no real value to spending more to "complete" the game.

1 year ago

the valley of the yetis dlc is really good but it is the only one

1 year ago

Not bad for something that i'm not explicitly paying for.

1 year ago

no steam keys, right?

1 year ago

no, never

1 year ago

Astrologaster is supposedly a great piece of interactive fiction. It was in Game Pass but has never been bundled. Across the Grooves looks solid, too.

1 year ago

Not on Steam, but it was in itch.io's Bundle For Racial Justice and Equality, so some people may own it

1 year ago

It was on Game Pass some time ago, and I quite enjoyed my time with it. Play it patiently and for what it is and it is a jolly good game.

1 year ago

EA deal has ended and now it is Ubi turn ?!!

1 year ago

wait wait wait, FAR CRY 4???

1 year ago

yes base game only for sure

1 year ago

Good enough for me tho.

1 year ago

Escape From Monkey Island

i saw this game so many times... jezz
but far cry 4 is ok... will get it

1 year ago

It's great for those who don't have it already. Too bad Ubisoft's Legend sale ends May 31st.
However if you can buy the Season Pass for $9 ($5 with the promo code), it should add it to your account till you grab the base game in June

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.