Humble Spooky Horror Bundle 2019

3 Tiers, 7 Games

28 Aug 2019 - 18 Sep 2019

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Note: Activating Agony will also add Agony UNRATED to your account. As of 17 Feb 2022 the package contents have been changed and Agony UNRATED has been removed. source

Tier 1 - $1

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Agony 47% of 1611 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/487720 W 0 $14.99
BUTCHER 90% of 511 🏆 1.50 CV app/474210 W M L 1 $9.99
The Town of Light 80% of 774 🏆 2.85 CV app/433100 W 4 $18.99

Tier 2 - BTA (lowest so far: $4.15 + $0.01)

Darkwood 94% of 4293 🏆 2.25 CV app/274520 W M L 0 $14.99
Beholder 2 84% of 1314 🏆 2.25 CV app/761620 W M L 0 $14.99
Pacify 86% of 2542 - 🏆 0.75 CV app/967050 W M 0 $4.99

Tier 3 - $10

INSIDE 95% of 18387 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/304430 W 1 $19.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $43.97
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $78.94
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $98.93

CV:

• Tier 1 = 6.60
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 11.84
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 14.84

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll.

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will this bundle Pacify you?

View Results
[T1] I won't BUTCHER my wallet. These games are good enough for me.
[BTA] Behold! These games will soon be mine!
[T3] I'l go deep INSIDE the rabbit hole.
[Have] Been to this Dark Wood before.
[Skip] These spoopy horror games put me in Agony.
[Complaint] What's with this crazy launch time? Is this Fanatical/GMG?

"spoopy horror games" - hard pass.

4 years ago*

i don’t usually see bundles where the only thing i already have is tier t3, plus i typically enjoy horror, so it’s an easy choice to pick up tier 2. now i’m just playing the reload-the-tab-with-the-higher-average game to see how low a price i can get. current low average is $4.27

4 years ago

BTA sounds very good. Insta-Buy. :D

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Already got T1 and Inside, not terribly interested in T2. Still a good one from Humble, even if I'd have expected it a couple months later.

4 years ago

Finally a good bundle from Humble! I'm very satisfied with T2.

4 years ago

20 minutes to end

4 years ago

Agony Unrated has been removed from my library, the package has been updated, Agony Unrated is no longer offered to Agony owners
https://steamdb.info/app/879420/history/

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Please write here, what Steam Support will answer to you

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

+1 im gonna leave a -review for them but its wierd , it shows that i own it but i cant find it on my library or find the "play " on steam page

2 years ago*

Hmm... it's still showing in my library. O_o
Maybe it will be revoked later today. I'll check again tonight.

2 years ago

another dev screwing around with the packages

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

Your edit is correct. You get the info because installed.

2 years ago

Whelp... looking at my library through Steam's website, yeah, I can still see Agony Unrated... but on the store's page, it doesn't say that the game is in my library. And checking my library with the Steam client, yeah it's truly gone: I can't see Agony Unrated anymore, only the original Agony. It sucks, I wanted to eventually go back to the game and finish it.

2 years ago

Odd... I can review Agony Unrated (which I don't own anymore), but I can't review the Agony (which I currently own).

2 years ago

Did you played at least 5 minutes?

2 years ago

It's kinda strange. It has been removed from my library but when i'm trying to buy it steam says i will not receive an extra copy of Agony unrated...

2 years ago

+1 It's gone here too. I'll just leave a negative review to warn them

2 years ago

everything ok, i can install both(normal and unrated)

2 years ago

ok its not anymore on my library...dev blacklisted, i reported both aogny and unrated to steam with all links and all info. Hope they ban them or smthng.

Also i will try to call studio, as im from Poland and they are from Poland too

2 years ago

Same. It's gone.

2 years ago

Happy Cakeday

2 years ago

Thanks! :)

2 years ago

Happy Cakeday :o)

2 years ago

yes unfortunately mine has also is gone. I emailed steam support and asked for an explanation

2 years ago*

It's pretty scary that they can remove any app from a package so easily and there is not even a warning like when a whole package been deleted. And the digital customers have 0 protection against these scams. Also how much these happened already but noone noticed because smaller playerbase?

2 years ago

It happened recently with the Watchmaker, but then it got fixed in less than a day. Also, this is how the "you don't own the game, you only own a license" thing does - nothing is guaranteed, and everyone signed up for that with Steam.

2 years ago

It's not like that. As long as Steam exists, you have the right to all games you purchased on the platform. They can't simply revoke a game as they please.

2 years ago

Wasn't that people paid for Agony, and got the uncut one as an extra?
Genuinely asking, as we 100% gave up our rights for not-changing products - or patches wouldn't be possible in my understanding. It's also okay for them to turn off online services, even making games (Shadowrun Boston Chr., Might and Magic 10) unable to operate

2 years ago

Online services aren't required to stay up, but at least in the EU they can't just revoke licenses as they choose anymore. Also Steam can't just shut itself down and bar people from getting their games in some way or another. Though it'll depend on the region I guess, due to the consumer rights.

2 years ago

In this case it's different. The dev chose to give the other version to everyone that owned the game. He's totally wrong to revoke the game now and I'm pissed too. But Steam/Valve has nothing to do with it. If you had paid for the game, Valve would either give you the game back or compensate you in some other way.

2 years ago

this is the big deference between physical copy of the game and online code

2 years ago

Gone here too.

2 years ago

Gone for me too, doesn't sound like a dev mistake and more of a regret giving you this version for free, but seems a bit scammy. I hope they fix it.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

really hope they fix this fuck-up as i had the unrated version installed and was looking forward to playing it. it's getting hit very hard with negative reviews so hopefully the message will be seen by someone who can fix it.

2 years ago

If you have it installed, I suppose that you can play it by launching it directly from the game directory?

Edit: Welp, nevermind then. If the replies are true, that really sucks. :/

2 years ago*

I am not sure if the game directory will change something.
In steam, the installed version brings only a purchase button instead the play button.

2 years ago*

The actual Depot was removed also => https://steamdb.info/sub/109948/history/?changeid=13979480
So you can't even play it

2 years ago

You can't - I had it installed, but it won't work, tried directly from the folder, even tried offline.
Kinda sucks

2 years ago

have the steam support folks gone mad? they replied that I had a beta key of Agony Unrated. but the key in the Spooky Horror Bundle 2019 bundle is not beta, it is the game that was suppost to be free for every Agony owners

2 years ago

for me they tell me:

the game is not avaible in german store, it has to be checked by the USK

and im not in germany .......

2 years ago

I bought Agony in steam store at 21 november 2018... and unrated version is gone too. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

2 years ago

Ditto. I bought it on the Steam store too. Changes to the package affect everyone who bought it.

Also, this news from 2018: Agony UNRATED free to all Agony Steam owners!

When I bought it, it was included.

I'm not going to attribute it to malice yet, it could be ignorance or a stupid mistake.

If they wanted to split it up, they should have created new packages of separate normal and unrated versions and then removed the dual packages from sale on the Steam store. Old keys would still be able to redeem the old package if that was done instead of excising the unrated version.

But it's only been one day. Gonna wait till next week and if it isn't resolved going to ask Steam for a refund (product not as described).

🙊🙉🙈

2 years ago

Yep, only we can do for now is wait for an answer from the dev. 乁(ಠ_ಠ)ㄏ

2 years ago

Contact info can be found here: http://madmind-studio.com/

2 years ago

if the devs have decided to remove the game without warning from all accounts it is a scam

2 years ago

they only removed it from 1 package
the game itself is still avaible

only from that packages with the "buy the old one get the unrated for free" it was removed

so in theory u only lost a "free" edition, what was never paid for.

2 years ago

if you buy it on GOG you will get all 2 games so it is only a problems for steam owners

2 years ago

https://steamdb.info/sub/109948/history/

here you see they removed the appid of unrated

but some other packages still have agony unrated
https://steamdb.info/app/879420/subs/

so they only removed the game from the humble bundle + free giveaway from 2018 topic.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

no, it was removed from all accounts. Even ppl who bouth Agony directly on steam. Go check forum and reviews

2 years ago

not strictly true, since those of us who kickstarted the game have also have the unrated version removed on Steam. Getting the unrated version was part of the promise of the kickstarter, which was later extended to all Steam purchasers.

2 years ago

Happy cakeday

2 years ago

Riot!!!
We need more steam support complaints to draw attention to this.
Send this news to support as well:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/487720/announcements/detail/1688180897603879445
This is proof that we LEGALLY owned the game that was taken from us without explanation.

2 years ago

i tired, all steam support say:

talk to the developer, we can't do anything more.

useless.....

2 years ago

It sounds disappointing
It seems to be a war.
I don't like to say it, but it doesn't seem like a bad idea to review-bombing and boycott this publisher's games.

2 years ago

yes. i emailed HB too and they have reply me that they are looking into this issue with the developer. As soon as they have more information, they will reach me back out

2 years ago

This is actually illegal.
When you purchase something you rent a lifetime license for EVERYTHING included up to this point (and extras if added later.. not LESS).
Steam is bound by this NOT the dev. The dev maybe scummy BUT steam is legally liable for this mess. Don't let the tickets just close. Keep pressing them on it. Keep insisting. Show them the laws, the pics and links, their terms of service..

2 years ago

give this stuff and i will poke it into the face of FELIX the supporter guy who already closed 2 of my tickets :)

2 years ago

There are times I had to re-open a ticket 4-5-6 times or create a new one to both HB and steam to FINALLY get through to a real human handler or a supervisor.. And in the end it got fixed along with many apologies..

2 years ago

With Succubus, they made the unrated part a free DLC. Maybe they wanted to change Agony to match but failed to add the DLC? Guess we'll see.

2 years ago

Contacted them directly through email, just waiting for an answer now.

2 years ago

I have just one thing to add: they better come up with a solution that doesn't devalue unused keys. It said Agony + Agony UNRATED at the time of purchase and it should stay this way. After this is addressed we should verify if the keys from the bundle still do what they are supposed to.

2 years ago

I want my game back. The Hellish update has new features and improvements! I never played it but I was totally going to and now I can't. :sad emoji face:

2 years ago

everyone who bought Agony would like Unrated back. we hope the developers will return it to us. they should be blacklisted or banned from Steam for what they did

2 years ago*

They've not just gone back on their promise that all agony purchasers on Steam will get it for free, they've removed the licence from those of us who Kickstarted the game in the first place.

2 years ago

Happy cake day

2 years ago

i got a replay from steam support

Hello,

After looking into the issue, it seems that this is a known issue and the games developers are looking into the cases individually and request that each player who experienced this issue to send them an e-mail in this matter.

Please email: backers@madmind-studio.com and title it "Agony UNRATED access code".
https://i.imgur.com/VFahiHg.png

2 years ago*

This sounds like a kickstarter e-mail

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

It's nothing new, news post is from 2018 so not related to this. Support seem to be confused.
https://steamcommunity.com/games/487720/announcements/detail/1688181531854396078

And gonna add this aswell, where they write in black and white that if you buy agony, you'd get UNRATED always:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/487720/discussions/0/1743352529764112157/

2 years ago*

email sent. we'll see

2 years ago

Hello Martyrs!

A lot of you have been contacting us to report that Agony UNRATED has been removed from your libraries. We looked into it and found out that this is indeed the case and the two versions of the game (Agony and Agony: Unrated) were delinked by Steam.

As most of you know, until now, if you bought Agony you also received a copy of Agony UNRATED in your library. This was always our intended way to do this and that didn’t change. As some of you are also aware, games with themes similar to ours can often face some difficulties on this platform.

Unfortunately, we still don’t have full knowledge on why they were delinked and we’re unable to link the games again using our own tools, so we’re now in contact with Steam support to work out the solution that’ll satisfy everyone.

Stay tuned, as we’ll definitely announce any changes here and on our Discord.
Madmind Studio

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.