https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/connect-and-save-subscribe-to-epic-games-emails-and-get-a-10-dollar-epic-coupon

You can use the voucher to lower the price of a games valued at 14.99 USD / 14.99 EUR / 13.99 GBP / 59.99 zł and above. This discount doesn't work on pre-orders, DLCs and in-game items.

Connect and Save! Subscribe to Epic Games emails and get a $10 Epic Coupon

Do you want the latest info on new releases, free game drops and discounts? Then look no further! Subscribe to the Epic Games email and alerts program to stay up to date on your favorite games and more. If you subscribe between October 15 and November 15, we’ll gift you a $10 Epic Coupon (or local equivalent) towards your next eligible game purchase on the Epic Games Store.

Check your account settings and look under communications preferences to see your current subscription status. There are only two ways this can go…

I’m already subscribed: Great, thank you for staying connected with us! We’ll be sending you a $10 Epic Coupon within the next 24 hours. Once received, the coupon will be applied at checkout with your next eligible purchase. Check out your account inventory to see if your coupon is ready to be used.

I’m not currently subscribed: Go ahead and check that box to opt-in and we’ll dispatch a coupon ASAP. We’re checking for new subscribers daily but please allow up to 24 hours for your coupon to arrive in your inventory. Once received, the coupon will be applied at checkout with your next eligible purchase. Keep an eye on your account inventory to see if your coupon is ready to be used.

To get the most bang for your buck you should probably wait for Epic Games Store Halloween Sale 2021 launching on October 18!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

it's the only way i can get cheap horizon zero on PC
somehow it's soooo expensive in my region, wtf

idk if i'm gonna buy it though, since i had so many backlog lol

2 years ago

That's me too. I still have stuff I haven't played from the last sale. I'm trying to force myself to be much more picky about purchases.

2 years ago

Hoping for a nice sale on Subnautica Below Zero. Since the first game is already stuck in my Epic account, might as well keep them together.

2 years ago

me same you BUT if i not understand wrong,Below Zero is a separate FULL game and not an addon so can buy on steam too if\when steam cheaper.

2 years ago

There are good prices for recent indie games:

I would say that the safest deals are Chicory, followed by Death's Door, as:

• they are highly praised games with a duration of 10h-20h,
  • there is a significant discount compared to their historical low on Steam.
2 years ago*

No thank you

2 years ago

I'll probably get War Mongrels with the coupon on 19th.

2 years ago

Halloween Sale is online!

2 years ago

Is the event a worldwide one?

Update: my bad - didn't notice a new filter "Halloween Sale" at the games list plus a new article in the news section.
Strange, they used to announce such on those sliders on the main page

2 years ago*

I can't tell, but I think so.

2 years ago

Death's Door for 6€ with the 20% discount and the 10€ coupon!

2 years ago

Disco Elysium - The Final Cut for 11,99€ (with the use of the coupon)

2 years ago

5.8 EUR in SEK

2 years ago

Outer Wilds for $5 is really tempting.

2 years ago

What sucks is egs doesn't have shopping cart, so we can't combine cheaper games to use the $10 coupon

2 years ago*

They wouldn't let you do that even if they had a cart most likely

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

i got Mortal Shell (a souls like game that looks awesome) for only 5.2 usd

2 years ago

what i wanted didn't go on sale but def. tempted by Death's door for only $6 post-coupon.
damn sales, keeping me away from my backlog!! LOL

2 years ago

I'm between Dreamscaper and Outer Worlds at the moment. Each about $10 US after coupon.

2 years ago

I thought of Outer Worlds, too. But I havenÄ't bought it because of the DLCs. I'll wait for a good discount on Steam someday.

2 years ago

More marketing for Epic, less money for devs...f*** you Epic.

2 years ago

I don't get tired of writing how "Hades" became a great game helped by all that nasty Epic Games money and the final product was a huge success on Steam.

2 years ago

Bought Undying for 5 euros.

2 years ago

I grabbed Recompile for $6.

2 years ago

https://www.steamgifts.com/about/guidelines
No selling, trading, or advertising here.

2 years ago

If Epic would indeed be dependent on me "advertising" their sale I'd predict them closing down next week.

Your rather rigid interpretation and the fact that you took it upon you to comment on this thread which is not different from others in any meaningful way leads me to suppose "I don't like Epic so any thread about what's going on at their store shouldn't be allowed in this forum" is the underlying meta message.

2 years ago

They did the same about my spookifying thread, so not even. Just a backseat moderating, spamming troll, ignore them.

2 years ago

Considering they used their gibs to promote their own games/ask for follows with the promise of giving free keys and that nowadays, they ask around if anyone would be interested in buying their IPs... I find their "No selling, trading, or advertising here." comments freaking rich (even if it's allowed in their GAs). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 years ago

Any easy way to check best regional prices with epic that it's something like this https://steamdb.info/app/384190/?
i know exist this "database egdata app" but it not include all regions,and most important not include regions with low prices in row like steamdb.
BTW got oddworld soulstorm for around $3,63 (TH) , i check regions one by one manually in 2 days (and i had fever 39,4 + was hospetalized little months ago but i'm strong hahaha no give up for prices) ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Kena: Bridge of Spirits is $8 (TH) 552(-300 coupon)=252thb but botth ggdeals and dtabase edata app not have th price :(

2 years ago*

I use https://gg.deals/deals/?store=57 you can choose the region you want. I hope you'll recover quickly and get well soon.

2 years ago*

uau this very + easy,,thank

2 years ago

Grabbed Immortals Fenyx Rising for $7!

2 years ago

region? it's $4,97 at turkey :D

2 years ago*

SEA

2 years ago

OKEA

2 years ago

Huh. So, I know I used it, and Epic knows I used it too because it says my coupon is already associated with another purchase. But checking my bank account, it doesn't actually look like the coupon was applied to my purchase? Meaning I was charged the $15.99 listed price instead of $5.99.

Anybody else able to check their transactions?

Contacted support and they say I tried to purchase the game twice, and the first time was unsuccessful, but that's what the coupon was applied to?

2 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.