https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/connect-and-save-subscribe-to-epic-games-emails-and-get-a-10-dollar-epic-coupon

You can use the voucher to lower the price of a games valued at 14.99 USD / 14.99 EUR / 13.99 GBP / 59.99 zł and above. This discount doesn't work on pre-orders, DLCs and in-game items.

Connect and Save! Subscribe to Epic Games emails and get a $10 Epic Coupon

Do you want the latest info on new releases, free game drops and discounts? Then look no further! Subscribe to the Epic Games email and alerts program to stay up to date on your favorite games and more. If you subscribe between October 15 and November 15, we’ll gift you a $10 Epic Coupon (or local equivalent) towards your next eligible game purchase on the Epic Games Store.

Check your account settings and look under communications preferences to see your current subscription status. There are only two ways this can go…

I’m already subscribed: Great, thank you for staying connected with us! We’ll be sending you a $10 Epic Coupon within the next 24 hours. Once received, the coupon will be applied at checkout with your next eligible purchase. Check out your account inventory to see if your coupon is ready to be used.

I’m not currently subscribed: Go ahead and check that box to opt-in and we’ll dispatch a coupon ASAP. We’re checking for new subscribers daily but please allow up to 24 hours for your coupon to arrive in your inventory. Once received, the coupon will be applied at checkout with your next eligible purchase. Keep an eye on your account inventory to see if your coupon is ready to be used.

To get the most bang for your buck you should probably wait for Epic Games Store Halloween Sale 2021 launching on October 18!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

That required to bought a game at 15$ or higher, i suppose ...

2 years ago

What is considered an eligible game purchase for this Epic Coupon?
Any full game on the Epic Games Store with a price of $14.99 and up

2 years ago

"What should I use my coupon on?"
oh gosh, this is so weird to read
It's not like epic is using an algorithm to find similar games i might enjoy. They really want me to consider Back 4 Blood to be a great choice.

2 years ago

Played a couple of maps on Game Pass yesterday, or the day before maybe. Not really my kind of game but I got some "points" out of it that will extend my gamepass subscription a wee bit further

2 years ago

What do you mean you got some points?

2 years ago

Probably Microsoft Rewards Points.

2 years ago

Sorry about the late reply. Reward points, as Kiru already guessed.

2 years ago

I looked into it and supposedly you can earn enough points to get game pass for free every month if you do short and quick activities every day. Might be worth doing. Thanks.

2 years ago

I'd guess it's only possible in the states as of yet. Most other countries have fewer activities available but it's still a good chunk of points and since it mostly just checking out a few new games or playing a bit I don't mind as much as some other activities that could be considered grinding for the points

2 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1a6OQCLH

This video tells you how to do it. He's from UK so it should be available in other countries. Yea it's the same here, you only do a few activities a day and it adds up to enough apparently. You also get daily points for doing searches on Bing + mobile Bing + Edge browser.

A month of game pass costs 6800 pts. Doing the daily bing searches on desktop and mobile alone will get you 5500 pts a month. The daily activities should get another 2000-3000. Then there's bonus activities to get even more. Should be more than enough for free game pass every month. I'm on the third day now and already have 1688 pts.

2 years ago

I practically only have the Game Pass Quests in my region. Still, it's better than nothing and it's no real effort besides the boring repeating games but I usually skip things that bore me anyway

2 years ago

What region you in? If you can do Game Pass quests that must mean you have Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live on console? I can't do Game Pass quests because I'm on the regular Game Pass. You can actually earn more points than those who can't do Game Pass quests.

I made a mistake in my math. You actually get 7500 pts. a month for doing daily Bing searches. 150 pts. a day on desktop and 100 pts a day on mobile. Plus an extra 20 pts. a day if you do it on the Edge browser. That's 8100 pts. just for doing searches which takes less than 5 mins. a day. You can get free Game Pass just from that.

If you're interested you should go look at the Microsoft rewards page https://rewards.microsoft.com/

2 years ago

This conversation has taken a bit of an odd turn. I can only do Game Pass Quests and something called daily offers. The daily offers usually, if not always, reward 5 points.

View attached image.
2 years ago

That sucks you can't earn pts through searches. Maybe eventually Microsoft will allow it in your region.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Maybe they will, maybe they won't. And if they do, it might not even be 5 points per search. In Canada, we "only" get 3 points... but it's still better than nothing. That's 4860 points a month from doing searches. Hopefully, I will be able to get the remaining 2000 points needed to redeem a month of game pass through their daily sets, punch cards and whatnot. That'd be nice.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Oh that's not fair :(

2 years ago

But subject reads like oh you get a $10 to spend on just anything, basically it isn't free.

2 years ago

Complaint acknowledged

2 years ago

The coupon IS free to obtain :P

But yeah basically you gotta spend a minimum of 5. Still a great deal but not free-free

2 years ago

No epic, i will not give u any money.

2 years ago

that's okay, I might

2 years ago

What will they do now

2 years ago

Continue in their stupid ways how to "attract" ppl i think

2 years ago

I dont know how epic is gonna recover from this they are losing way too money cuz u arent buying in their store like come on dude who cares if u buy or no if u want to supp the dev is way better to buy from epic cuz they get more than the other stores

2 years ago

The irony of it all is Tencent has a sizeable share in Epic's operation. Tencent on the other hand has ties to the Communist Party of China(CPC) yes the dudes who banned children in China from playing video games for more than three hours per week.

2 years ago

I dont get it what is the problem here video games is a big problem in Asian countrys where kids have died for playing games for too long without sleep / moving from the PC so banning games is the best thing China have ever done for kids also Tencent owns most of the games everyone plays most of AAA games so I dont get ur point here

2 years ago

That's exactly what hbarkas meant. Tencent is cutting their own profit.
And you shouldn't need to ban things to make people handle them responsibly.

2 years ago

Tencent is cutting their own profit.

Probably not by nearly as much as you'd think. They've limited children, but adults are the ones with the money.

2 years ago

Children have mommy's credit card. Just look at Fortnite with a felt age average of 5 yet raking in billions.

2 years ago

Limiting play time most likely has no adverse effect on the urgent need to buy shiny new things to stand out in a social environment.

2 years ago

Its not about my $5 jez :D its about principle.

2 years ago

Baught Kena: Bridge of Spirits. It's 15.99 in my region, so just about the perfect price for this coupon.

2 years ago

I would have done that in a second, but sadly, it's $39.99 in the US. Hopefully it'll go on sale soon.

2 years ago

Do they sell any permanent exclusives right now?

2 years ago

Epic has a publishing deal with Remedy, so Alan Wake remastared will probably be a perma-exclusive, but I am not certain of that

2 years ago

Thanks for the info 👍

2 years ago

That never really lasts. Everything eventually gets Steamed

2 years ago*

Not Tony Hawk 1+2https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/Es4Tl/epic10-coupon-for-games-above-1499-usd-1499-eur-1399-gbp-5999-zlfree, it seems...

2 years ago

Yeah Tony Hawk is the only one I'm considering buying as it's been on Epic for longer than a year so it looks like it'll remain exclusive

2 years ago

I love Alan Wake but don't get at all why someone would bother to buy the remaster, the game looked fine, the art style did all the heavy lifting.

2 years ago

I say the same thing about Saints Row the Third Remastered. Original is great. Bioshock probably didn't need a remaster either.

2 years ago

Anno 1800 possibly, it's been much longer than a typical year exclusive.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

2 years ago

The Outer Wilds, I'm coming!

2 years ago

Is the DLC also sold on Epic?

2 years ago

yep
bought archeologist edition

2 years ago

Thanks a lot, I just looked on the search page and haven't found it - sometimes I am too blind.^^

2 years ago

Snagged Axiom Verge 2 since it was on my wishlist.

2 years ago

Thanks, usually only buy games on Epic for other platforms. Lets see what I can snag.

2 years ago*

Which platforms? If you don't mind telling.

2 years ago

The Halloween sale starts on the 18th so may be worth holding out.

2 years ago

Where did you see it started on the 18th?

2 years ago

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/connect-and-save-subscribe-to-epic-games-emails-and-get-a-10-dollar-epic-coupon

If you’re looking to min/max your savings, our Halloween Sale kicks off on October 18. We’ve got some spook-tastic deals this year with World War Z Aftermath, Wolfenstein, Maneater and more!

2 years ago

Haha, I can't believe I missed that when I read through it. Thanks. I'll save mine until the sale then.

2 years ago

I usually use the coupon on ubisoft games since you don't have to use the epic laucher for them.

2 years ago

+1

2 years ago

I'm there with you as well. Running out of worthy games to spend $5 or more on now though

2 years ago

that's a good deal for bonfire peaks.

2 years ago

Loop Hero for $5 is pretty decent

2 years ago

yeah loop hero its nice

2 years ago

Might use this coupon on Sable. The Eternal Cylinder also might be an option..

2 years ago

Eternal Cylinder is in my radar, but since it has been given away massively on alienware, I won't buy it before it's in a bundle, or 90% discounted. I went for Road 96 instead. Sable looks great but the graphics don't fit my taste. What did you choose in the end ?

2 years ago

Cool re: Road 96. I played the demo several months back and thought it was pretty cool. Presents interesting choices and has both fun and serious elements.

I'm leaning toward Sable just because I played the demo of it, and the demo for Sable was my favorite of all the new games I've tried in a long time. I love open, exploration type games that just let me wander around and discover a world, including hidden little nooks and crannies. I'm waiting a bit to see if Epic has a sale while the coupon is still valid to maybe save a bit more - but yeah - Sable is where I'm leaning. Have fun with Road 96 - seems like cool game.

2 years ago

Last time I spent my coupon on Tony Hawk, but there's nothing really tempting me this time. Maybe Sonic Colors or Ooblets but probably just gonna pass on this

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Now you have to subscribe to get it? As if I don't get enough marketing emails. Just wait for an event like winter sale and get the free $10 coupon then.

2 years ago

Well, it's like a sneak peak on the next sale :)
For the record I tried it: tick the subscribe box, receive the coupon in the client a few seconds later, untick the subscribe box. They didn't even send me a "you're subscribed" mail in the meantime.

2 years ago

Consider a burner email account for such occasions. I can recommend Proton Mail.

2 years ago

Is the coupon expire?

2 years ago

Expires on Nov 16, 2021, 9:59 AM

2 years ago

Thanks! Gonna use this for Darkest Dungeon 2 when it hits early access later this month!

2 years ago

I had no clue about the sequel, pretty soon for the early accesss for what I see. The affinity system is a really cool feature. I just wonder if the coupon works for early access games, maybe It will be $25 U.S.D.

2 years ago*

CAN I USE MY $10 EPIC COUPON ON PRE-PURCHASES, DLC, GAME ADD-ONS, SEASON PASSES, OR IN-GAME PURCHASES, INCLUDING V-BUCKS IN FORTNITE?
No, the $10 Epic Coupon can only be applied to purchases of qualifying games that have already been released on the Epic Games Store. It cannot be applied to pre-purchases or to any non-game purchase such as add-ons (like DLC or season passes) or in-game purchases (such as in-game currency, like V-Bucks in Fortnite, or upgrades like Save the World mode).

I assume early acces doesn't fall under any of these exceptions.

2 years ago

Thanks for the info.

2 years ago

"The Last Campfire" looks nice - and for 5 bucks...

2 years ago

fww, I really enjoyed The Last Campfire. The narration is so good also.

2 years ago

Thanks a lot!

But I will wait until monday, if there are some other games on sale, but tbh, I don't think so. There are now also a few other games, but I want to own them on Steam, because I don't like to have the games of a series on different platforms.

2 years ago

After waiting for the Halloween Sale, I decided to buy it, thanks again for your recommendation.

2 years ago

There's nothing suitable for Brazil.

2 years ago

Wow, nice!

2 years ago

That's brilliant, thx for the heads up.

2 years ago

Wow really cool epic.

Thanks to regional pricing and the coupon. I gotten Keena: Bridge of Spirits for literally 5.50 USD...

2 years ago

I'm in Canada and the deal is even better. I received $14.00 CAD coupon (worth 11.34$ USD). However, I must buy a game worth at least $20 CAD to use it. I'm not sure if I will use it but it's a good deal.

2 years ago

As mentioned a few posts above on monday there is a sale on Epic, so I'd wait.

2 years ago

Nice to know, thank you!

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.