I get vouchers to share with friends once and a while from GMG which gives the max discount for gold tier members. I'm looking to start dropping them here along with my Steam Activity feed where I've been dropping them. Not sure if they get used or not since no one says anything. These are single-use and they are to be pasted in the promo code spot when checking out on the site. These are not referral links and I don't get any type of credit or bonus if they are used. These will be first come basis and I won't be encrypting them since you have to buy the game for the code to actually get used and they are also limited time to use. So don't think you can just save it for some other day.

Anyways onto the goodies for this week: (Note you will need to put a # pound symbol before the promo code for it to work. SG keeps wanting to make the codes larger.)

BIOMUTANT 26% off. Regular $59.99 drops to $44.39
Single-use per voucher only, voucher lasts until 16:00 BST 21/5/2021.
Time left on the clock at the time of posting: 2 days 16 hours and 6 minutes

T13533-3Z9T6O-Q45S4S
T13533-L7YXPM-XASAP0
T13533-6C3MH4-IB5QCZ
T13533-KEMMX3-4DZ8XR
T13533-ZPJG2Y-8M2AT9

BIOMUTANT screenshot of codes

Days Gone 17% off. Regular $49.99 drops to $41.49
Single-use per voucher only, voucher lasts until 16:00 BST 21/5/2021.
Time left on the clock at the time of posting: 2 days 16 hours and 6 minutes

R50534-3Z9T6O-Q45S4S
R50534-L7YXPM-XASAP0
R50534-6C3MH4-IB5QCZ
R50534-KEMMX3-4DZ8XR
R50534-ZPJG2Y-8M2AT9

Days Gone screenshot of codes

If you use them great and hope you enjoy the games too. Forgot to mention a lot of the vouchers are usually for pre-order games so if you don't like to do pre-orders these aren't for you.

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

None of the Biomutant codes works (I used the #), at least for me, but maybe they are region restricted? Thanks tho.

2 years ago

They didn't work for me either.

Although as you say it might be the region. I'm actually a gold member in gmg (for 9 more days) but in the gold offer page I see no discounts, only the games that already have a discount show a discount but it's the same discount that shows even if I'm not logged in.

2 years ago

Ya, my gold loyalty page shows Biomutant and Days Gone "Share the Love" vouchers above all the other game offers. If I log out I don't see any of the deals I get as a gold member. Weird yours still shows the same deals.

2 years ago

As I mentioned, it seems to be due to the region. This is how the gold page looks for me. In some cases the price is still cheaper here so it's not too bad, but those are the prices in steam too so not much advantage of getting it on gmg, and it's also not the case case for every game, so it would be nice if they at least let the discounts work in those cases.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Oh, I'm not saying it's not due to region pricing. I responded to Draconiano how it doesn't say anything about region restriction but it could be. You would think if there was a region restriction they would mention it so it wouldn't be a waste of time trying to give it to people who can't use it. lol

Ya for me the games on GMG are cheaper than Steam at least for prepurchases and early launch window. Some older games have even had better prices but it's mainly because of the gold member status. It is a nice bonus for buying games from a store.

2 years ago

Sorry. They may have been used from Steam friends. No one mentioned if they used them so I wasn't so that's why I mentioned that in my post. GMG doesn't say anything about region restriction for the codes but that could also be a thing.I would think they would at least mention it.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.