I was in stitches this day lol. Hope some of you find it amusing or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7HHfB_bRnY

PS: Make sure you read the Annotations on the video too.
Wednesday 4th July - A reasonably small job made to look difficult by a bunch of inexperienced Newcastle jordies.
These guys ripped up all the weeds from all the beds, they didn't bother poisoning the beds a few days before. They just ripped out a ton of weeds, rotavated terribly (as you can see what the video is mostly showing), added a few barrow fulls of top soil, raked it flat and finally laid the turf extremely badly. The turf is not level with the ground, they have simply just added the turf and trod on it once or twice and then claim "job done". PMSL!!! .... The team leaders at the end of the video weren't impressed and when main inspectors came to view, oh they aren't amused. Couple of pictures at the end of the video of the cowboys bodge job. LMAO!
Not long after, we were getting out of the car and noticed the rail was bent too pmsl!

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Great tags on your video, dude.

1 decade ago

Hijacked!
Clicky

1 decade ago

Lol, did you get the point of the video? :D

1 decade ago

Cowboys At Work How not to use Rotavator Hilarious Video HD1080p Sony DSC-WX7 Sample OMOG LMAO PMSL LOL Funny Epic Incredible Amusing Laughter Entertainment Sex Grounds Maintenance Labour Petrol Diesel Comedy Joke Jokes Humor Engine funniest video ever Epic (genre) Humour (Literary Genre) Entertainment (album) BBC Watchdog Rogue Traders PC AMD ATI Intel PS3 PS4 720 360 Nintendo Wii

1 decade ago

I thought this was just Yatterman being Yatterman but no, they are the actual tags -_-

1 decade ago

wtf?.

1 decade ago

Please stop deleting your posts and replacing them with exactly the same ones. We can all see that you're desperate to bump this thread and promote your hilarious video.

1 decade ago

Local pride.

1 decade ago

My only regret is that I have but one dislike to give for your video.

1 decade ago

Why? do you not find any of it amusing at all? if not what does amuse you?

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by djdynamite123.