July 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 31st, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 7th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe Edition

Void Bastards

Railway Empire

Vikings - Wolves of Midgard

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs from an EU purchase

Notes:

1. A bonus game will be unlocked on August 7th if you don't pause / cancel your subscription. source
  2. Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Season One {sub/468788} (corresponds to this store bundle) = includes 4 DLCs.
  3. Free to claim: Age of Wonders: Planetfall Wallpaper

๐ŸŽฎ Games (Bonus: Vikings - Wolves of Midgard):

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 9.00 CV sub/339107 0 $59.99
Void Bastards 88% of 2320 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/857980 W M 1 $29.99
Railway Empire 81% of 4152 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/503940 W L 0* $49.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Season One 83% of 1269 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV (base game?) sub/468788 W 0 $71.96
Yuppie Psycho 95% of 1474 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.50 CV app/597760 W M L 1 $16.66
Beat Hazard 2 92% of 802 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.85 CV app/618740 W 0 $18.99
Sigma Theory 79% of 641 - ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/716640 W M L 0* $17.99
Metal Unit 82% of 389 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1173200 W 0 $14.99
Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive 99% of 639 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/611760 W M 0 $14.99
Verlet Swing 95% of 128 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/811870 W M 1 $14.99
Basingstoke 82% of 147 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/336940 W M L 0 $29.99
EARTHLOCK 77% of 226 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/761030 W M L 0 $29.99
Vikings - Wolves of Midgard 57% of 2385 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/404590 W M L 0* $29.99

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Reinforcement Pack (DLC) 91% of 23 (Base game has cards) - 4.99 CV 0 app/692080 W 0 $4.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: The Broken Alliance (DLC) 100% of 22 - - 9.99 CV 0 app/726560 W 0 $9.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Anabasis (DLC) 47% of 34 - - 9.99 CV 0 app/879240 W 0 $9.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Sin & Sacrifice (DLC) 88% of 18 - - 14.99 CV 0 app/1001150 W 0 $14.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock 83% of 1269 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV 0 app/544610 W 1 $39.99

Retail:

• $79.95

* = Included in a special bundle (Pick & Mix, Mystery, Build-a-Bundle etc.) and does not count as "bundled"

Retail:

• $338.55

Humble Original / Extras:

Grotto (DRM-Free)
Popup Dungeon Sneak Peek (DRM-Free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

All those promises of not rebundling games into Humble Monthly haven't been kept in the latest Choice bundles. How does this make you feel?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I donโ€™t mind rebundles at all, they take at most a couple of choices and I can make my friends happy with some giveaways or trade them for other unowned games.
[New subscription] Regardless of the overall opinion, I love IGN for giving me exposure to new, high quality games.
[Maybe subscribe] They might be good games indeed, but Iโ€™m not sure itโ€™s value for money. I need to think it through.
[Pause] As a longtime subscriber, I find that many of the higher-tier games are getting rebundled and this is not giving me much of a "choice." any more.
[Cancelling] Remembering to pause every month has become a mental chore for me. Better just end it once and for all.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] While I enjoy reading the new reveals and comments, in the end I'm usually glad that I am not a subscriber.

Humble rebundle Indiegala game, we got now to this times....

3 years ago

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

That's a ridiculous question

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

That's debatable. There are basically two schools of thought...

3 years ago

I thought for SURE you'd say Gummy.

3 years ago

Yuppie Psycho and Earthlock would be nice to have, but can't justify buying the bundle just for them.

3 years ago

Agreed. And if you already have one of those two.. there is not much left.

3 years ago

Only somewhat interested in void bastards meh

3 years ago

Paused about an hour ago when I got back from work. Just got an e-mail offering me a discount on a 1 year subscription if I unpause.

3 years ago

Pausing this month as well. Not a bad bundle, and certainly worth 12โ‚ฌ, but there isn't a single game that really catch my eyes.
Thanks for the chart Lilly :3

3 years ago

While attempting to pause my Humble Choice subscription I got offered $2.00 off my next Humble Choice bill if I don't pause my Humble Choice subscription.

View attached image.
3 years ago

lmao

3 years ago

Thanks for the tip, got $2 off my purchase.

3 years ago

I got offered that last time but didn't take it, the bundle just didn't interest me enough at any price. I was going to get this bundle anyway, but I'll see if they offer me the discount first XD

3 years ago

note: you can take the $2 off and then you can still pause. That's what I did last month. Got a coupon which I could use this month.

3 years ago

The only thing I got is an offer for the premium subscription for โ‚ฌ10.67 ($12) for the next 12 months. And they offered it to someone who has Classic subscription paused. So let's get it straight: the same price, only 12 months, cant pause, 9 games instead of 10. What the hell, Humble?

3 years ago

Hi, I'd like to know if you received the discount in step 1 or in a later step (of the "pause" process). I ask because I cannot pause the subs, or I'll lose the current discounted price.

3 years ago

In my case, I got an e-mail about a coupon a few hours after the pause. But, as you can see from my previous comment, it is completely useless for me. I don't recommend to pause just for the chance of these coupons.

3 years ago

Can they fit more strategy games in one bundle? If you don't like that kind of games is a complete waste of money. It's a month pause for me, and like that i extended 1 year subscription to nearly 2 years...

3 years ago

So many spoiled brats in the comments.

3 years ago

Everybody who doesnt like what i like is a spoiled brat.

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

Never said I liked it. I'm simply pointing out the fact that people love to complain when they aren't receiving AAAs for cheap.

3 years ago

It's a business, you get more if you complain.

3 years ago

Okay Karen.

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

People are spoiled brats because the thing that they have to pay for isn't something they like?... You are talking like they are gifting this to you, which is not the case.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Exactly, you have to pay if you want it. If you don't you can complain all you like and there is nothing wrong with it.

3 years ago

It's not about pointing out repeats or that the offered selection wasn't your taste, it's about the expectation that Humble is obliged to provide a bundle with AAAs, with only games of your taste or a MSRP of $400 and more every month, just because they were able to at times the past. People tend to forget that Humble started with Humble Indie Bundles and that the impact bundles have had on the market, doesn't make it easier. "Worst bundle ever" or "crap" aren't really useful comments for people sitting on the fence regarding buying. So if the intention is to help others, there needs to be more information (some users did well). If not, it's just complaining and ranting based upon high expectations.

3 years ago

I didn't mention AAA games at any point, the main problem (for me) is the game genere with the last choice bundles, that are just strategy and strategy... Age of Wonders, Railway Empire, Battlestar Galactica, Sigma Theory, Xcom, Rise of industry, Warhammer Gladius, Warsaw, Neoverse, Chess ultra... I'm sure i missed some of them, but i think you get the point that is not the budget invested on making a game, but the genere itself that they are offering in their bundles.

3 years ago

It wasn't directed at you personally, I just understand Nixxi's comment and tried to explain that view. Your explanation why you aren't fond of it is totally reasonable. But some people just rant on it without reasoning it with their taste, while it's still a huge bargain and a good composition for players who like that genre.

3 years ago

Yeah, they should just get in line and buy whatever is offered. How dare they voice their opinions!

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

Awesome! I got a 4$ coupon for trying to pause, it's valid until october so I'll pause anyway because I only care about Yuppie Psycho but great pick: 10 games for 8$.

3 years ago

• I know, kinda late to the party, but meh xd
  • All keys were WW with an exception for Railway Empire which is EU only
  • All games are base only with an exception for Age of Wonders: Planetfall and Battlestar Galactica Deadlock
  • Monthly bought as Classic Subscriber, missing games will be acquired from second hand. ready
  • No coupons for me this month relevant image

GAME SUB_ID INFO
Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe Edition sub/339107 -
* Age of Wonders: Planetfall GAME -
* Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe Edition Content Pack DLC -
* Age of Wonders: Planetfall Wallpaper DLC -
* Age of Wonders: Planetfall OST DLC -
* Age of Wonders: Planetfall Collector's Art Book DLC -
* SteamDB Unknown App 1135921 ??? -
Void Bastards sub/269977 -
Railway Empire EU sub/221820 Region locked
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Bundle sub/468788 -
* Battlestar Galactica Deadlock GAME -
* Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Sin & Sacrifice DLC -
* Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Anabasis DLC -
* Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: The Broken Alliance DLC -
* Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Reinforcement Pack DLC -
Yuppie Psycho sub/156867 -
Beat Hazard 2 sub/166060 -
Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive sub/163679 -
Verlet Swing sub/247890 -
Basingstoke sub/55928 -
EARTHLOCK sub/224774 -
Sigma Theory sub/207711 -
Metal Unit sub/401695 -
Vikings - Wolves of Midgard sub/79363 Mystery game

GAME Windows Linux MacOS
Grotto 129.2 MB - -
Popup Dungeon Sneak Peek 1.3 GB - -
3 years ago*

Pause. VB bought after hype before monthly launch, nothing on wishlist, and i dont want to be banned cause i will buy and give everything here xD

3 years ago

What choice? It's roquelike/turn-based. If you like that it's a great bundle, if you don't it's crap.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

I've never paused harder.

3 years ago

HB choice I thought started at least some what strong but has quickly just become very very below average, worse then HB monthly. If the scale was 1 to 5, IGN has been hitting 2's and 3's. If you want something in it then it's decent, just for me Humble has stopped representing me and the main reasons it existed and why I pay them.

3 years ago

Pause for sure

3 years ago

For me, a hard "maybe". Am interested in "Age of Wonders: Planetfall", "Battlestar Galactica Deadlock" and "Void Bastards/ or "Railway Empire".

3 years ago

Same. I really want Railway Empire, and maybe Planetfall - a big game for cheap relatively - but Battlestar / Void Bastards / Sigma Theory I could leave. By that I mean they're my type of games but I will never end up getting to playing them so I might as well try to save some money. Since Planetfall has meh reviews about its tedious midgame+ battles and I already have Total War+Civ games, it's leaning more on a pass for me.

Unfortunately Railway Empire has (EU - where most traders seem to be) region locks making it a bit harder to trade.

I will probably end up buying it for the turn-based strat the longer I think about it.

3 years ago*

For me, it's mostly my huge backlog which prevents me from an Instabuy - besides the amount of DLCs, especially for "Railway Empire" and "Battlestar Galactica Deadlock".

I think, if I buy it, then I'll skip "Railway Empire", because there aren't any DLCs in the HC.

3 years ago

I have given up waiting for complete editions these days. Stellaris, Civ VI, etc, and many recent games have decided to release dlcs every now and then - even Endless Legend got a new dlc after all this time >.> - I'll just play the base game and if I really liked it, I'll buy the complete edition years later, if not I'll have forgotten about the dlcs.

Or maybe like cities skylines, some dlcs will end up in bundles.

3 years ago

For Civ VI the only one you really need is Gathering Storm, GS adds all the new features + some new civs and leaders. Others add only new civilizations/leaders.

3 years ago

i want 2 games, 1 more pause

3 years ago

Pausing, but happy to now know about Don't Escape and Metal Unit. Both look intriguing! (and since Metal Unit is early access, can keep an eye out for full release.)

3 years ago

Been meaning to buy Basingstoke so that alone is worth it for me Also want Battlestar Galactica, Beat Hazard and Age of Wonders so decent for me.

3 years ago

There are a few that don't interest me a single bit, but then there are others I am very interested in. I'll probably get this bundle after pausing on the last 2.

3 years ago

Went to pause and got offered a $4USD coupon.. hmmmmmm

3 years ago

Trying to pause, nothing offered. So what giveth such differenciation??

3 years ago

It seems to be targeted to different people - I paused for the first time last month and didn't get anything. Went to pause again this month and got it.

3 years ago

My first recent pause last month, also no coupon offered, pause this month and got the offer... so that seems to be the pattern this time around.

3 years ago

Nothing for me in this one -- I already own Railway Empire, which is the only game I'm really interested in -- but a ton of nice games for giveaways. As always, it's a great value. (If you aren't looking for your entire wishlist for $5, that is).

Thanks for another bundle thread Lilly!

3 years ago

Age of Wonders: Planetfall already worth the price right?
Now in steam discount 50% still higher than humble choice.
Why people feel that not worth?
The game is not the type that they like?

Now when subscribe it is US12.00 right? After I pay this $12, I will cancel it before 28 August so I will stop been charged for next bundle right?

3 years ago*

No, it was $12 only for the transition between Humble Monthly and Choice Classic which would have allowed you to have 10 choices.
The highest number of choices you can get now is 9 (Premium), and you'd have to pay $19.99 for it.
Check the pricing table from the OP or https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription
If you were a Monthly subscriber once, chances are that you have a coupon lying around in your account (or an email to claim it first?); maybe check that too.

3 years ago

It seems that now the new subs can get premium for 12$... At least I see offer in private browsing.

3 years ago

There's currently a thing that gives new subscribers Choice Premium for a year for $12 https://i.imgur.com/LDLyrsI.png (from an email my kid got, who is not a subscriber).

Wondering though why that's $12 here when it should be EUR, I thought only Classic was grandfathered into $ and all new ones get localised currency?

3 years ago

It's interesting I saw mail with 10.67โ‚ฌ for account I have paused clasic on...

3 years ago

I got the same email, but it says get premium for 10,67โ‚ฌ during one year and you lose the discount if you pause.
I am on classic plan too and I am wondering if it would switch my subscription to premium instead of staying on classic.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.