July 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 31st, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 7th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe Edition

Void Bastards

Railway Empire

Vikings - Wolves of Midgard

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs from an EU purchase

Notes:

1. A bonus game will be unlocked on August 7th if you don't pause / cancel your subscription. source
  2. Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Season One {sub/468788} (corresponds to this store bundle) = includes 4 DLCs.
  3. Free to claim: Age of Wonders: Planetfall Wallpaper

๐ŸŽฎ Games (Bonus: Vikings - Wolves of Midgard):

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 9.00 CV sub/339107 0 $59.99
Void Bastards 88% of 2320 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/857980 W M 1 $29.99
Railway Empire 81% of 4152 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/503940 W L 0* $49.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Season One 83% of 1269 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV (base game?) sub/468788 W 0 $71.96
Yuppie Psycho 95% of 1474 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.50 CV app/597760 W M L 1 $16.66
Beat Hazard 2 92% of 802 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.85 CV app/618740 W 0 $18.99
Sigma Theory 79% of 641 - ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/716640 W M L 0* $17.99
Metal Unit 82% of 389 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1173200 W 0 $14.99
Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive 99% of 639 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/611760 W M 0 $14.99
Verlet Swing 95% of 128 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/811870 W M 1 $14.99
Basingstoke 82% of 147 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/336940 W M L 0 $29.99
EARTHLOCK 77% of 226 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/761030 W M L 0 $29.99
Vikings - Wolves of Midgard 57% of 2385 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/404590 W M L 0* $29.99

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Reinforcement Pack (DLC) 91% of 23 (Base game has cards) - 4.99 CV 0 app/692080 W 0 $4.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: The Broken Alliance (DLC) 100% of 22 - - 9.99 CV 0 app/726560 W 0 $9.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Anabasis (DLC) 47% of 34 - - 9.99 CV 0 app/879240 W 0 $9.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Sin & Sacrifice (DLC) 88% of 18 - - 14.99 CV 0 app/1001150 W 0 $14.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock 83% of 1269 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV 0 app/544610 W 1 $39.99

Retail:

• $79.95

* = Included in a special bundle (Pick & Mix, Mystery, Build-a-Bundle etc.) and does not count as "bundled"

Retail:

• $338.55

Humble Original / Extras:

Grotto (DRM-Free)
Popup Dungeon Sneak Peek (DRM-Free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

All those promises of not rebundling games into Humble Monthly haven't been kept in the latest Choice bundles. How does this make you feel?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I donโ€™t mind rebundles at all, they take at most a couple of choices and I can make my friends happy with some giveaways or trade them for other unowned games.
[New subscription] Regardless of the overall opinion, I love IGN for giving me exposure to new, high quality games.
[Maybe subscribe] They might be good games indeed, but Iโ€™m not sure itโ€™s value for money. I need to think it through.
[Pause] As a longtime subscriber, I find that many of the higher-tier games are getting rebundled and this is not giving me much of a "choice." any more.
[Cancelling] Remembering to pause every month has become a mental chore for me. Better just end it once and for all.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] While I enjoy reading the new reveals and comments, in the end I'm usually glad that I am not a subscriber.

Age of Wonders: Planetfall is a superb game. However, the Premium Edition (which contains the base game and the season pass) can be bought for cheaper than the season pass alone.

3 years ago

This is what I hate about the way a lot of Season Passes are priced. Same for Battletech - the Mercanary Collection is cheaper than the base game + season pass.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

I'm not far into it so I can't say for sure. I've played the game for 30hrs but it's been mostly scenarios. I'm enjoying it a lot.

3 years ago

Paaaause

3 years ago

\o/

3 years ago

4 already owned, 3 was hidden before. Not much here for me to unpause.

3 years ago

damn i always judged people complaining every single month but now....i changed sides lol! :D

3 years ago

If you are not an active subscriber, and have no tokens left (paid months), how do you see the last month's bonus game and all the picks you can currently do?

3 years ago

Go to your bundle page with keys

3 years ago

This one is actually quite decent in my opinion. Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Railway Empire, Yuppie Psycho, Sigma Theory and EARTHLOCK looks interesting to me.

3 years ago

jeez, so far the worst i've seen from HB, void bastards to headline ? idk about that, i'll pass personally

3 years ago

Big yikes.

3 years ago

Not a single AAA game. I feel like my money was wasted on a year of choice lite. Pausing hard

3 years ago

This is the worst month bundle from Humble Choice. I'll pass again

3 years ago

Void Bastards and Railway Empire are wishlisted. I would say those two are worth the $12 alone. Also some of the Indie's look decent as well, like Sigma Theory and Verlet Swing.

3 years ago

A couple wishlisted, 11 unowned, so yeah, I'll get it -- but now I can't decide which one to drop. What's everybody dropping and why? (Only one I own is Earthlock.)

3 years ago

Battlestar Galactica for me, mostly as I've never watched the show and 4x strategy games can make my head hurt lol

3 years ago

That's what I'm currently thinking too (plus the amount of DLC is a huge turn-off). That, or Metal Unit, which has a demo, so I guess I'll try that before deciding ;)

Edit: After playing the Metal Unit demo and learning that Battlestar Galactica is actually the whole season one, I'll probably skip Metal Unit ;)

3 years ago*

I'll likely drop Battlestar Galactica and Railway Empire, not my favourite genres honestly.

3 years ago

Same problem for me. I already got Earthlock on Xbox from Games with Gold a few years ago, so I need to decide what other game to skip from this bundle.

Update

Apparently I already have Verlet Swing already from a previous Indie Gala bundle so that makes the decision easy.

3 years ago*

Deleted

3 years ago

Void Bastards is pretty cool, and I wouldn't mind getting Yuppie Psycho. Overall not my cup of tea though, think it'll be a pause for me.

3 years ago

Got a discount from humble
Its not a good bundle, but for 8$ i might just stock on some keys for giveaways :P

3 years ago

Instabuy, I only have Railway Empire (because of some fanatical mystery bundle). Void Bastard, Yuppie Psycho and Boundless (last month bonus game) are nice for people who didn't have enough money for top tier or that enormous bundle but it discourages from buying top tier again. I don't mind the rebundles but it's too soon. Boundless for example was 3 months ago.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Only want Yuppie Psycho, hard pass

3 years ago

Easiest pause ever for me, but Don't Escape looks good..

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Don't overlook AoW: Planetfall. It's a superb 4X IMO.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

1 already owned
3 wishlisted
7 more or less interesting
2 conveniently being of genres I care little for

Even if I still get it it's one of the weakest so far. Lacks that something that makes a bundle go from "Mmmh, okay, deal" to "I'm throwing my money at the screen and nothing happens!"

3 years ago

Not a single game I'm excited for, so I guess it's gonna be my first pause since Choice started.

3 years ago

I already have Sigma Theory.

5 of these games were on my ignorelist on steam. The rest looks like it will end on this list too.
This is sad.

3 years ago

The worst Choice so far?

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.