July 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 31st, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 7th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe Edition

Void Bastards

Railway Empire

Vikings - Wolves of Midgard

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs from an EU purchase

Notes:

1. A bonus game will be unlocked on August 7th if you don't pause / cancel your subscription. source
  2. Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Season One {sub/468788} (corresponds to this store bundle) = includes 4 DLCs.
  3. Free to claim: Age of Wonders: Planetfall Wallpaper

๐ŸŽฎ Games (Bonus: Vikings - Wolves of Midgard):

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 9.00 CV sub/339107 0 $59.99
Void Bastards 88% of 2320 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/857980 W M 1 $29.99
Railway Empire 81% of 4152 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/503940 W L 0* $49.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Season One 83% of 1269 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV (base game?) sub/468788 W 0 $71.96
Yuppie Psycho 95% of 1474 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.50 CV app/597760 W M L 1 $16.66
Beat Hazard 2 92% of 802 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.85 CV app/618740 W 0 $18.99
Sigma Theory 79% of 641 - ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/716640 W M L 0* $17.99
Metal Unit 82% of 389 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1173200 W 0 $14.99
Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive 99% of 639 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/611760 W M 0 $14.99
Verlet Swing 95% of 128 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/811870 W M 1 $14.99
Basingstoke 82% of 147 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/336940 W M L 0 $29.99
EARTHLOCK 77% of 226 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/761030 W M L 0 $29.99
Vikings - Wolves of Midgard 57% of 2385 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/404590 W M L 0* $29.99

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Reinforcement Pack (DLC) 91% of 23 (Base game has cards) - 4.99 CV 0 app/692080 W 0 $4.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: The Broken Alliance (DLC) 100% of 22 - - 9.99 CV 0 app/726560 W 0 $9.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Anabasis (DLC) 47% of 34 - - 9.99 CV 0 app/879240 W 0 $9.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Sin & Sacrifice (DLC) 88% of 18 - - 14.99 CV 0 app/1001150 W 0 $14.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock 83% of 1269 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV 0 app/544610 W 1 $39.99

Retail:

• $79.95

* = Included in a special bundle (Pick & Mix, Mystery, Build-a-Bundle etc.) and does not count as "bundled"

Retail:

• $338.55

Humble Original / Extras:

Grotto (DRM-Free)
Popup Dungeon Sneak Peek (DRM-Free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

All those promises of not rebundling games into Humble Monthly haven't been kept in the latest Choice bundles. How does this make you feel?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I donโ€™t mind rebundles at all, they take at most a couple of choices and I can make my friends happy with some giveaways or trade them for other unowned games.
[New subscription] Regardless of the overall opinion, I love IGN for giving me exposure to new, high quality games.
[Maybe subscribe] They might be good games indeed, but Iโ€™m not sure itโ€™s value for money. I need to think it through.
[Pause] As a longtime subscriber, I find that many of the higher-tier games are getting rebundled and this is not giving me much of a "choice." any more.
[Cancelling] Remembering to pause every month has become a mental chore for me. Better just end it once and for all.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] While I enjoy reading the new reveals and comments, in the end I'm usually glad that I am not a subscriber.

Interestingly, this is the first (or second?) choice that I'm NOT insta-pausing. Think this is the first one that hasn't been riddled with dupes or giveaways for me.

3 years ago

A bit expected really, with a summersale or wintersale going on I always expect that the bundle that falls in that month is going to be "weaker"
For me its a pause since I bought a decent amount of games during the sale and therefor don't need more games.

3 years ago

Their marketing is getting better. They are trying to sell me(paused Classic) Premium sub for same price...
And also my other account where I redeemed one free monthly coupon.

3 years ago

I thought i was only one ''lucky man'' who got their '''generous'' coupon to losing my Classic Plan.
Now need to wait till July, 30 when this crap's deadline if i'll change my mind about July Choice. :/.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Battlestar galactica was an awesome tv series, dont know about the game tho...

3 years ago

I hope this time the free bonus game won't be something I already have.... :-/

3 years ago

Wait, there's a free bonus game this Month? If so, I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere...

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

Ah, that's good to know, thanks. So when they started with this free bonus game, they said it's not intended to be a regular thing and yet seems like they're having one every month now. I can only assume the whole revealing all games upfront didn't exactly increase sales, so they're slowly going back to blind bundles...

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Easy one to pause...Think Humble is trying to create my longest stretch of paused months.

3 years ago

TR copies of Age of Wonders are in the RU/CIS + LATAM + KR + CN region lock, steamdb not mentioning about it, i bought it to sell and now i'll probably have to use it myself :/

https://imgur.com/jkI0I9c

3 years ago

SteamDB packages are usually accurate in regards to the countries they list. However, it is possible that Humble Bundle gave you this RU/CIS + LATAM + KR + CN key even though you should have received a ROW key instead; in that case you should probably contact Steam support.
Or it can be that there is yet another package which contains TR as a country, but it is not yet indexed on SteamDB (due to the recent change that Valve made to packages: new packages are not visible any more).
If you end up activating it, I would appreciate the sub id.

3 years ago

Well, package has been changed after, so SteamDB won't be able to display latest version. It affects old packages as well.

(SteamDB has notice in these packages "The data for this package may be outdated, as our bot can no longer access the package info.")

3 years ago

Based on what Falturner says, it seems that TR receives {339115} which is missing one item in comparison to the store version (Age of Wonders: Planetfall Wallpaper).

3 years ago*

seems like it has free on demand sub:

https://steamdb.info/sub/362166/info/ might be worth a mention.

3 years ago

Thanks, added!

3 years ago

i activated it and the sub id is 339115 and in account details it says Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe Edition (LATAM/RU/CIS/KR/CN)

https://steamdb.info/sub/339115/

3 years ago

SteamDB can't see new region locks since June.

3 years ago

I kinda think there should be another option in the poll. As it is I think most options are kinda harsh. I personally don't think I will get the Choice as I got Void Bastards and Railway Empire on a split, but I consider it's a great deal for those headline games (Planetfall and Battlestar) if you are interested in them. Something like "Not interested in the games but great value for them" or along those lines would reflect my opinion, idk if I'm alone on this or if others may feel the same way, it's just my feedback

3 years ago

I can't vote this time either. I'm staying subscribed and not pausing, but I certainly do mind rebundles a little more than "not at all".

3 years ago

If you want any mix of Planetfall, Battlestar Galactica, Railway Empire, or Void Bastards then the bundle is damn good. Even for just one of those games the bundle is still the best price they've seen.

The rest of the bundle is rather junk though. I only want two games, Planetfall and BSG, but even so it's a great deal for those and it comes with extras like Sigma Theory that look interesting.

3 years ago

Yes options are very specific with description which is non universal = does not give true view:).

To be honest I considered 3 of them on Steam sales. Probably would wait for better prices for them anyway, but no it is no brainer if i have them in bundle. But I guess most SteamGifters prefer different genres/games. But i am happy with this one:).

3 years ago

The only game I wanted from this bundle - Yuppie Psycho - I bought in the steam sale last week...

I believe this is my third 'classic' pause in a row. Ah, well, maybe next month.

3 years ago

I am a fan of the Age of Wonders series so I was happy to claim Planetfall. Void Bastards and Battlestar Galactica was also on my wishlist. The point and click games Yuppie and Don't Escape look interesting too and are highly rated.

I thought it was a good month overall with all the games offered getting good ratings on steam.

I already have Earthlock from Xbox Games with Gold and Verlet Swing from a previous Indie Gala bundle so I claimed the other 10 games I am entitled to from Humble Choice.

3 years ago

@Lilly, why you have not mentioned that there will be one more game @ 7th August 2020?

3 years ago

only adding aditional information

SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE A FREE BONUS GAME

Subscribe before Aug 7, 2020 to receive a bonus game! All subscribers receive the same bonus game. Lite plans excluded. Learn more
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/de/articles/360044771534

3 years ago

Thanks, added!

3 years ago

Uhmmmm... my cat ate my keyboard?
I know... big cat!

A more plausible explanation: I forgot - but thanks for the reminder.

3 years ago

That has to be a one hell of a cat. :O

View attached image.
3 years ago

This month I pause cause the games are not interesting for me.
Still I wish everyone buying this bundle a lot fun with the games! ^_^

3 years ago

Wasn't Earthlock free or somethig? Says it wasn't bundled but I own it

3 years ago

The remake was free if you had the original.

3 years ago

Sadly Earthlock is the only one I'm interested in, so have to pass for now. Maybe get lucky on a giveaway or eventually find it in a more appealing bundle.

3 years ago

Much nicer than the last one, for me; this one ticked a bunch of boxes. Mind, the last one would have been a lot better if not for all the Humble repeats.

3 years ago

So I've tried to pause it and they gave me a $2 coupon for Humble Choice. Will it be automatically used on July 31st? I already have the $9 monthly offer

3 years ago

Hi, did you get the coupon at step 1 of the pause process? I ask because I don't really want to pause the subscription, but a discount would be appreciated.

3 years ago

You can go all the way till you actually paused and unpause again afterwards, without losing anything. Including the bonus game.

3 years ago

I got my sub during a promotion, unfortunately I'll lose the discounted price if I pause the subs. I'd like to check for the coupon but I don't want to risk losing my current discount.

3 years ago

Yes, I got it and it's sitting there in the coupons section. But I don't know WHEN that coupon will be used.

3 years ago

It will be used on your next payment (if you paused, it won't be this month), as long as it hasn't expired by then

3 years ago

Oh ok, so automatically on the next renewal (July 31st because I didn't pause). Thank you!

3 years ago

I see nothing offered in the step 1, maybe I could check the next steps (maybe step 3?). Sorry if I ask again but I have to be very careful because I'll lose the current discounted subs in case I actually pause the subs.

3 years ago*

Why would you want a coupon then? You are already on a discounted sub (and for another year it seems) and the coupon expires in October.

3 years ago

Other users with a discounted sub (not Classic, just a discounted Premium much like the "40% off" promo) got the coupon during the process of pausing. I'd like to know in which step the coupon is expected to appear, in case a user is eligible. As stated in the root post, the user already has a 9$ monthly offer and he got a 2$ coupon, when trying to pause.

3 years ago

I confirm I got the coupon after continuing from the 1st step to the 2nd step, but then I didn't continue to the 3rd step so I didn't pause it (pausing would void the 9$ promo).
I'm not sure why I got that coupon, maybe I've met these requirements:

• first time Choice subscriber
  • first time trying to pause it
3 years ago

A huge "thank you" for your reply, I asked because I wanted to keep the promo as well. I've been lucky enough to get the coupon, so thank you again.
As for the requirements, it was the same situation for me: first time trying to pause, first (or second) time Choice subscriber.

3 years ago

Nice! Glad to hear you got it as well ;-)

3 years ago

wait, did they do a switch on the ''mystery game''?, im sure i saw Boundless on Friday, but when i checked just now, i only see Grotto none steam version, and some sneak peak

edit--

nvm, im an idiot, Boundless was for June Bundle

3 years ago

Ive had a chance to look over each game and Im pleased that most all of the games are teen rating or less. I know that for many rating doesnโ€™t matter but I have young children so this is a plus for me.

Im surprised with Boundless as the bonus game from last month. My kids absolutely love it.

Im going for this bundle and look forward hopefully for a nice bonus.

Earthlock was free on twitch prime a few months ago... Ive really enjoyed it and have almost completed it. Also a plus to own a Steam version of a favorite!

3 years ago

was a pause for me this month

3 years ago

niche again oof

3 years ago

One of the worst for my taste.

3 years ago

Time for a pause. I would buy it if I wouldn't have AoWP, but the other games are just meh for me, they don't worth the money.

3 years ago

Question: when offered the $2 coupon to "stick around" (rather than Pausing), does accepting the coupon automatically charge the account for that month? Does it remove your choice to pause later? (I just assume that pausing that month would simply render the $2 coupon invalid or cause it to disappear, anyone have any idea what happens?)

3 years ago

when i chose to stay after offered $2 coupon, i have the coupon in coupon list and didn't get charged right away.

3 years ago

Okay, thanks!

3 years ago

this is the worst one i've seen in awhile

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

the only ones that look interesting to me are sigma theory and earthlock but it honestly just isn't enough to make me want this month's. the rest are just not my type of game I think.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.