Comment has been collapsed.

I've been surprised there's been no "leaks" yet.

I then immediately run across a leak XD

1 year ago

I was literally reading that thread, but somehow missed the post mentioning the leaks. Think i wondered off to something else right before the info was posted.

Also didnt share it in that thread, since it is about December not January.

Used to seeing new posts for the new leaks. Is it normal that leaks are discussed in the previous months thread?

1 year ago

With scheduled stuff like Choice that has a monthly thread anyways, it's pretty common, yes.

1 year ago

Doom Eternal. Niceeee.

1 year ago

I bought it 1 month ago and still didn't played it :/

1 year ago

Same here, I swear they scan my account before picking bundle games, just to piss me off!

1 year ago

I tought the same thing man :/

1 year ago

Patient gamers all around the world thank you for your service.

1 year ago

Seems too good to be true tbh...

1 year ago

Nah, Doom Eternal is almost 2 years old, and has already been discounted -80%. You can buy it for 8€ / $8 I think. It is somewhat of a likely candidate.
What adds to the likelyhood: it's discounted in Steam, Fanatical, IG, GMG and many other storefronts, but no discount in HB Store.
Same goes for OlliOlli World. Discounted everywhere, but not at HB Store.

1 year ago

Except, has a Bethesda game ever been in humble bundle before?

1 year ago

Dishonored 2 is free on Amazon prime, Dishonored 1 on Epic... not sure about humble but wouldn't be surprised we actually see doom.

1 year ago

Yeah, that's why Doom Eternal seems very possible. A lot of their older titles have been "making the rounds" lately.

1 year ago

Death Loop was just in a couple months ago.

1 year ago

happy cakeday

1 year ago

Happy cake-day!

1 year ago

Deathloop, Dishonoured Gold IIRC. There's loads of them slowly falling down the Fanatical shovelware scale aswell . Can probably expect more in the next few months to fluff the Starfield hype too, the days of them Square Enixing 10-20 year old games thankfully seems to have passed with the buyout.

1 year ago

Rage, also iD Software, published by Bethesda. It was in multiple GMG bundles.

1 year ago

Another source (from the same person): https://twitter.com/BillbilKun/status/1609846520828022784

1 year ago

Doom Eternal, Yeah!

1 year ago

Happy cakeday!

1 year ago

Happy cakeday!

1 year ago

Thank you!!!

1 year ago

happy cake day!

1 year ago

Happy cakeday

1 year ago

Happy cakeday

1 year ago

Too bad I bought Doom Eternal from Fanatical not long ago.

1 year ago*

I already have Doom Eternal Deluxe, so it will be another good opportunity to skip.

1 year ago

Glad I took the 2 months coupon, been wanting to try out doom and tribes of midgard

1 year ago

pretty good month, finally!

1 year ago

Nice! I wanted Oli Oli World :) I have Doom Eternal, so that's good to hear it's a nice month for those who want it.

1 year ago

Already have Doom, so not getting warm with this.

Well makes a nice giveaway, music puzzle or whitelist this time? Hmm..

1 year ago

whitelist :)

1 year ago

Seems a friend already wanted this badly, while normally he don't ask much, so.

1 year ago

Even better, a good friend is hard to find :)

1 year ago

Nice months!
Unfortunately Have Doom Eternal & Tribes of Midgard. Oli Oli World Looks great tho.
Can't decide yet

1 year ago

i own Doom Eternal Deluxe Edition but Olli Olli World and Tribes of Midgard are interesting and i have them in my wishlist so maybe i will buy it anyway and i will trade for Doom Eternal

1 year ago

Doom Eternal POG

1 year ago

I was going to buy Doom on sale, good thing i waited.

1 year ago

you should get the dlc too,else you will miss half of the story

1 year ago

I'm not particularly hyped, I own Doom, the mandatory roguelike is not outstanding, and I think I have a barely played OlliOlli 1...or 2?
We'll see how the full bundle is, I rather get an extra copy of a good game than an unbundled bad one.

1 year ago

Yeah, i prefer slower more thought provoking and exploration type games like Fallout, over Doom's fast pace.

OlliOlli is one i'd yet to find and looks like fun, but may not play much different then mobile car games that look somewhat similar.

Tribes of Midgard looks like like a low poly Gauntlet type game. But the recent reviews dont look too promising.

So far this month looks like something i'd skip. Although Doom would make a great gift for fans of that style of gameplay.

1 year ago

Tribes of Midgard looks like like a low poly Gauntlet type game. But the recent reviews dont look too promising.

Yeah... it's really bad. My buddies and I got it complimentary with PS+ and wanted to give it a fair shot. Uninstalled after 5 matches. Feels like it should be F2P but even then there are much better alternatives.

1 year ago

Reffering to Bethesda's Fallout as thought provoking is hilarious. Taste/preference aside they literally turned it more into an FPS then an RPG by the last two games.

1 year ago

Well tbf i've not played any of the games after FNV, so not personally familiar with the complaints about F4 and F76

I got introduced to Fallout in my late teens, just a few months before Fallout 2 released.

Still have yet to beat F3, but have lots of fun going back to play it again and again, before getting distracted by something else.

1 year ago

Tribes is an online-only game where you have to rely on others to know what to do. It's more like a roguelike or something than Gauntlet. Go in build your defenses and level up and hope you survive long enough to do the objectives, if not it's a rinse and repeat process. I played it a while back and though it seemed cool it just wasn't that fun and dealing with randos in the game sucked. Everyone just did their own thing and put in no effort to work as a team.

1 year ago

Yeah, it looks like yet another great start to a game, without enough follow through, balancing, and community interaction.

1 year ago

Put 100 hours into it myself and have a love/hate deal going on. You described it perfectly. Relying on someone else to know what's going on. Random teams rarely if ever complete a saga run whether because of inexperience or malicious sabotage. Etc.

With that said, I was really hoping the developers would be making meaningful changes as the seasons progressed. They didn't. It's the exact same game as it was on release with a few new graphics. I haven't been back since the first Halloween update.

1 year ago

Taking this as the prompt to actually finish off Doom 2016...

1 year ago

Doom eternal is awsome but... i already have it... I think I'll pass again this month, I hope maybe there's ll be other intersting games, but i doubt it...

1 year ago

OlliOlli World is amazing too (i have it wishlisted) and there might be other nice surprise in this bundle as well. better wait to know all the games before deciding to buy it or not

1 year ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

I wouldnt mind doom eternal.
Not too keen on the other 2.

Also still waiting on unpacking - it's been released 1 year and 2 months ago. It should be popping up in choice soonish I feel - since it is by humble as a publisher.

1 year ago

humble has not been offering their games for some time now on choice, probably they want to promote their launcher, moonscars for example was on day 1 there

1 year ago

Tribes of Midgard is imho a very weak headliner. And I also bought Doom Eternal Deluxe just recently. But OlliOlli World Rad Edition just for 4€ is already a nice deal all by itself.

1 year ago

Doom Eternal would be for steam because the Bethesda launcher shut down, right? Or would they do it for Epic or something? Ik it's 2 years old but giving it on steam still doesn't feel like something HB would do.

1 year ago

Should be for Steam.

1 year ago

Doom Eternal Deluxe and OlliOlli World is a nice offer. Let's see the rest

1 year ago

Doom Eternal will not be the deluxe version. I'm pretty sure it will be just the standard version without dlcs

1 year ago*

Doom Eternal still requires a bethesda.net account to play single player last I checked...not a fan of that.
Love the art style for Olli Olli World.

1 year ago

Love the art style for Olli Olli World.

I haven't checked it until your comment. That's a huge glow-up compared to OlliOlli 2!

1 year ago

Add this to the command line arguments to skip the Bethesda account check:
+com_skipSignInManager 1

1 year ago

Could never get Doom Eternal to work, menu loads but it crashes every time after starting a game and loading.

1 year ago

Sounds like something you should be able to find an easy fix for.

Either you need to update your video drivers, or install a patch.
Very likely someone else out there has also had your same problem.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.